🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift Leaves Fan in Total Shock: ‘I Seriously Think I’m Going to Pass Out Right Now’

"Amgen Inc.’s leukemia drug Blincyto will cost $178,000 for a standard course of treatment, continuing a trend of high prices for immunotherapy, the newest wave of cancer treatments.

The price includes two $89,000 cycles of therapy, the median duration of treatment for patients who responded in clinical studies, said Danielle Bertrand, a spokeswoman for Amgen, the second-biggest U.S. biotechnology company. Each cycle consists of four weeks of treatment. "
Amgen Leukemia Therapy Costs 178 000 Among Priciest Drugs - Bloomberg Business

That's just the drug. Not hospitalization, etc.

And how much does her insurance cover?

...outraged that Conservatives are charitable and giving, while his fellow Communists won't part with a penny.

... get the middle class to contribute - as leftist celebs always do.... Leftists are VERY charitable with other peoples money - just not their own.

when was the last time you were ever right about anything..? :eusa_think:

"in one interview, she conceded that she supports Obama."

Swift, a 24-year-old self-proclaimed feminist, is one of the music industry’s most charitable pop stars. She recently made public her plans to donate the proceeds from her hit single, “Welcome to New York,” to public schools in Manhattan. She also has supported other causes, ranging from children’s literacy to gay rights.

John Boehner uses Taylor Swift to shake off new Obama plan MSNBC

i think it's a great story, stephanie.. no doubt that money will be well spent in other ways supplemental to her health insurance coverage. good for taylor swift for being so compassionate and generous!

when was the last time you were ever right about anything..? :eusa_think:

"in one interview, she conceded that she supports Obama."

Swift, a 24-year-old self-proclaimed feminist, is one of the music industry’s most charitable pop stars. She recently made public her plans to donate the proceeds from her hit single, “Welcome to New York,” to public schools in Manhattan. She also has supported other causes, ranging from children’s literacy to gay rights.

John Boehner uses Taylor Swift to shake off new Obama plan MSNBC

Poor Valerati - such a bitter old hag and sock....

{
Swift is a bit of a contradiction. At first she certainly seems like a Republican. She performed at the Republican National Convention in 2008,11 and she once apparently wrote on her MySpace page,

Republicans do it better.12

But then, in one interview, she conceded that she supports Obama. Referring to the 2008 election, the first one in which she was old enough to vote, she said,

I’ve never seen this country so happy about a political decision in my entire time of being alive. I’m so glad this was my first election.13

Swift has also said her heart was “racing” as she listened to Stevie Wonder make a speech on the evening that Obama was elected.14 And she described Michelle Obama as a “role model.”15}

Taylor Swift s Religion and Political Views The Hollowverse

something good and touching. It's does still exist. though at times YOU wonder
VIDEOS and all of it at the site

SNIP:
An 11-year-old Arizona girl with leukemia reacted in shock Tuesday when she learned Taylor Swift had donated $50,000 to help her battle cancer.

“Oh my God,” Naomi Oakes uttered as she lay in her hospital bed. “I can barely breathe.”

“I seriously think I’m going to pass out right now,” the 11-year-old added.

VIDEO at the site

The Arizona girl was diagnosed in late-June with an aggressive form of leukemia, KNXV-TV reported. Under orders from her doctors, Oakes is not allowed to leave the hospital for six to nine months, forcing her to miss Swift’s August concert in Phoenix.

After she was diagnosed with cancer, Oakes’ family created an online video with the hope of getting Swift’s attention. The 11-year-old had chosen the singer’s smash-hit “Bad Blood” as her “fight song” as she battles cancer.

all of it here:
Taylor Swift Leaves Fan in Total Shock I Seriously Think I m Going to Pass Out Right Now Video TheBlaze.com

And relative to the costs of leukimia treatment this gives her what, a week's treatment?

why don't you research and get back to us. I could tell you since my guy just went through 12 WEEKS of Chemotherapy ....but why bother. hopefully you won't have to go through it
go take a walk or something. you're going back on ignore. can't take your bummer postings

A month ago you said he went through open heart surgery. I think you are full of sheet

PR stunt at best. Wanna donate to cancer treatment, even just for one person, do so in a meaningful way.
To me, this world doesn't have enough people like Taylor and I don't care how her choice of action is labeled by everyone else. I am glad that her helping someone is announced when she helps out anyone because it shows that not everyone who has a lot of money keeps it all to themselves. In my opinion, she does what should be done and I love how she takes initiative even when she isn't asked. :) :) :)

God bless you and Taylor always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

PR stunt at best. Wanna donate to cancer treatment, even just for one person, do so in a meaningful way.

Considering the fact that a patient covered by insurance, and apparently they do have some medical, the deductables and copays are what the family is struggling against. So that $50k will go a long way indeed for them.

Why do you atheists have to always take the most pessimistic, piss in the wind view of every damned thing?

Making a little girl with cancer happy is helping in a meaningful way.

SNIP:
An 11-year-old Arizona girl with leukemia reacted in shock Tuesday when she learned Taylor Swift had donated $50,000 to help her battle cancer.

“Oh my God,” Naomi Oakes uttered as she lay in her hospital bed. “I can barely breathe.”

VIDEO at the site

The Arizona girl was diagnosed in late-June with an aggressive form of leukemia, KNXV-TV reported. Under orders from her doctors, Oakes is not allowed to leave the hospital for six to nine months, forcing her to miss Swift’s August concert in Phoenix.

After she was diagnosed with cancer, Oakes’ family created an online video with the hope of getting Swift’s attention. The 11-year-old had chosen the singer’s smash-hit “Bad Blood” as her “fight song” as she battles cancer.

all of it here:
Taylor Swift Leaves Fan in Total Shock I Seriously Think I m Going to Pass Out Right Now Video TheBlaze.com

And relative to the costs of leukimia treatment this gives her what, a week's treatment?

It always blows me away when people are critical of how people help others. It all counts.

It always blows me away when people are critical of how people help others. It all counts.
To me, the last thing that you say here is debatable. In my opinion, the way that Taylor helped is the way that everyone should help. If I was the one who needed it, I would appreciate every last penny. Money is what gets the bills taken care of and it can also go towards research so that the cures can finally be found. In other words, what good are things like blankets and toys in the grand scheme? If you want the person who is in the health check to have any real shot of staying with us, you will do what you can where it really makes a difference.

Holly

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

SNIP:

VIDEO at the site

all of it here:

Oh stop it! She is did a wonderful thing and lifted this girls spirits, which is very important when fighting cancer. Why do you feel the need to shit all over her good deed is beyond me?

To me, the last thing that you say here is debatable. In my opinion, the way that Taylor helped is the way that everyone should help. If I was the one who needed it, I would appreciate every last penny. Money is what gets the bills taken care of and it can also go towards research so that the cures can finally be found. In other words, what good are things like blankets and toys in the grand scheme? If you want the person who is in the health check to have any real shot of staying with us, you will do what you can where it really makes a difference.

Holly

If you have money you can help like that. If you don't you help in other ways. Blankets and toys bring comfort.
I don't think there's one way that "everyone should help".
I understand your point but I still think Im right =>...it all counts.

SNIP:

VIDEO at the site

all of it here:

Oh stop it! She is did a wonderful thing and lifted this girls spirits, which is very important when fighting cancer. Why do you feel the need to shit all over her good deed is beyond me?
He is just mad Obama didn't take it from swift and give it to her.

Like Jesus would, in the left's little mind

Think of this way, what if she'd only had 50k donated, and now couldn't get the treatment not being even half as much as she needs? Still be making statues of Swift?

Poor little Commie Delta - outraged that Conservatives are charitable and giving, while his fellow Communists won't part with a penny.

Hey, maybe Matt Damon will throw a $500 a plate event to get the middle class to contribute - as leftist celebs always do.... Leftists are VERY charitable with other peoples money - just not their own.
Gotta link confirming Taylor's political affiliation?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back