TDS Is a Real and Very Serious Mental Disorder.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Full disclosure, I have a distant relative who allegedly was involved in the managed Snake Hill Lunatic Asylum in New Jersey back when insane fucks were treated as the insane fucks they were instead of diverse misunderstood qu33rs. The fat, bearded qu33r with Blinky Maddow glasses is a nutcase who would have been put down on day one and buried in the back yard of the facility.

Last edited:
The TDS Freaks are being fed a daily overload of hate from Hollywood and the Press.
They are drowning in their own hate.

Diehard Trumpists want a dictator, not a president

Far more a mentally impared than any TDS could possibly be

~S~

When has Trump gone around the LEGISLATURE, or COURTS? Give me one example. He has the same powers as any other President, but remember Obama had a PEN, and PHONE.

When has Trump gone around the LEGISLATURE, or COURTS? Give me one example. He has the same powers as any other President, but remember Obama had a PEN, and PHONE.

He banned bump stocks with his pen and phone w/o the courts or legislature. Who needs due process?

He banned bump stocks with his pen and phone w/o the courts or legislature. Who needs due process?

I disagreed with that, but he didn't do anything illegal. I disagree with his policy choice as it opens up more restrictions on normal gun mods including better triggers for target shooting purposes.

I disagreed with that, but he didn't do anything illegal. I disagree with his policy choice as it opens up more restrictions on normal gun mods including better triggers for target shooting purposes.

President Trump still went around the courts and legislature to enact his bump stock ban. This forum was spitting nails when the previous president suggested such a thing. Now it’s just blithely accepted.

Forum List

Back