Tea Party Dead?..LOLOL! Tea party Republican breaks through to House GOP leadership!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Oh My.... moving on up to the #3 position....

Now they have it. Now tea party-backers finally have a strong conservative in the Republican leadership of the GOP-controlled House: Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, who was elected by party members on Thursday to the No. 3 job in the leadership.

The Louisianan will take the position of whip, making him responsible for corralling votes in order to pass legislation. He fills the slot left vacant by Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California, who was elected – and elevated – to the No. 2 job of majority leader, who decides what legislation comes to a vote.

Tea party Republican breaks through to House GOP leadership

I love how snooty, patronizing, Hollywood/ academia-esque Lefties continue to mock the Tea Party.

Such ignorant, detached Americans, those libs: they obviously have no clue about the storm that's bubbling below them, or the fact that they are one of the principal reasons why it's bubbling.

I love how snooty, patronizing, Hollywood/ academia-esque Lefties continue to mock the Tea Party.

Such ignorant, detached Americans, those libs: they obviously have no clue about the storm that's bubbling below them, or the fact that they are one of the principal reasons why it's bubbling.
Remind us again of the price in lives, dollars and national pride for Bush's illegal Iraq fiasco.

U.S. Intelligence and Iraq WMD

Well, I better get ready for a 10% cut in nasa, nws, noaa, cdc and everything I love. The savages are storming the gate!

Savage beast from the asshole!

Shame the opposition to these assholes are talking about dumb shit instead of defending the value of science and infstructure.

historical_context512.jpg

Last edited:

Now they have it. Now tea party-backers finally have a strong conservative in the Republican leadership of the GOP-controlled House: Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, who was elected by party members on Thursday to the No. 3 job in the leadership.

The Louisianan will take the position of whip, making him responsible for corralling votes in order to pass legislation. He fills the slot left vacant by Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California, who was elected – and elevated – to the No. 2 job of majority leader, who decides what legislation comes to a vote.

Yeah the TP which is not actually a party because there is not one person with a T in front of their names is going strong.

Yeah the TP which is not actually a party because there is not one person with a T in front of their names is going strong.
Yea agreed, the Tea Party doesn't exist. Uncanny observation and awesome post.

This is going to be fun to watch because McCarthy is an establishment GOP'er and Scalise is a Teabagger.

Just get out the popcorn, sit back and enjoy the GOP pulling its hair out as the suits butt heads with the Frankenstein they created.

Sane people need to push back with increasing all science and infrastructure funding by 10%!

Take these savages to the fucking floor!

It won't stop here. If the GOP doesn't include a true-blue, 100% Tea Party-approved candidate on the 2016 ticket, you're gonna see a freakin' RIOT.

Remind us again of the price in lives, dollars and national pride for Bush's illegal Iraq fiasco.

U.S. Intelligence and Iraq WMD

Which has exactly what to do with what I said, Sherlock?

Forum List

Back