Tea Party Group Banned from Town Hall Because of Maryland Democrats' Smear

I am supporting the right for anyone to assemble and petition and have their say, Avatar.

However, you walk into Governor Herbert's meetings and start screaming you will get your butt beat and then you get arrested.

You may not interfere with the rights of others to free speech.

Yelling and screaming in tax-supported government meetings is thuggery aimed at ending free speech.

No, you are lying AGAIN!

You are trolling. Do it again, and you get reported.

we were discussing Carroll County MD

please try to pay attention

Hey, look me in the eyes. In the eyes, podjo. That's better.

Now listen.

We are talking about the realm of free speech and what constitutes it and its use.

Carroll County is only part of the discussion.

Now if you can't contribute something useful, OK, but you are being laughed at right now.

Stay on track, Squeeze: only time I am telling you this.

The next useful thing you contribute will be the first, pisshead.

That demonstrates you do not support free speech then.

the hell we can't...you and no government employee I pay will tell me what to do

lets all be like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton...go to get ourselves arrested then sue their asses...if you're there we'll sue your ass too...lol

Ill put money on it that if you were old enough you were one of the first one's yelling at the TV during the LA riots........kill em all! Kill em all!

Once again you fucking RW have underestimated our ability and FUCKING ANGER! Take our right to vote..........you can have it. We have always found away to be heard.

I'll put money on it you were yelling "kill the crackers and their babies"

outrages lie.

I am supporting the right for anyone to assemble and petition and have their say, Avatar.

However, you walk into Governor Herbert's meetings and start screaming you will get your butt beat and then you get arrested.

Yelling and screaming in tax-supported government meetings is thuggery aimed at ending free speech.

Now listen.

We are talking about the realm of free speech and what constitutes it and its use.

Now if you can't contribute something useful, OK, but you are being laughed at right now.

spooge,

you are in no position to give orders

Ill put money on it that if you were old enough you were one of the first one's yelling at the TV during the LA riots........kill em all! Kill em all!

Once again you fucking RW have underestimated our ability and FUCKING ANGER! Take our right to vote..........you can have it. We have always found away to be heard.

I'll put money on it you were yelling "kill the crackers and their babies"

outrages lie.

yes, you are an outrageous lair

Now listen.

spooge,

You troll, you get reported. Go for it.

Now listen.

spooge,

You troll, you get reported. Go for it.

you will be telling on yourself :eusa_shhh:

No, you are lying AGAIN!

You are trolling. Do it again, and you get reported.

Anyone who calls you on your lies is "trolling", now? Growing up (not that you made much progress there), were your favorite words, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaah...I'M TELLING!" by any chance?

Now listen.

No, actually, it demonstrates that you are dumb as a rock. I do support free speech, even by people I disagree with...even by you.

Jarl, that was semi-intelligent.

So if you are holding a meeting in a tax-supported environment involved with the public business, you are saying I can come in and scream and yell and disrupt your meeting?

No, actually, it demonstrates that you are dumb as a rock. I do support free speech, even by people I disagree with...even by you.

Starkiev has made numerous unsupported claims and puts words in other people's mouths

The only conclusion is that he is a pathological liar

How does a thread about the government taking away the First amendment rights of a Tea Party group lead you to conclude that we are trying to take your right to vote away?

The voices in his head?

multiple personality disorder, possibly? :cool:

Starkiev has made numerous unsupported claims and puts words in other people's mouths

That is you are describing, squeeze, and I have no problem metaphorically slapping them loose.

You far right reactionaries are pathological as the thread demonstrates.

You want to use your "free" speech to use verbal violence to silence others.

Not going to happen.

So if you are holding a meeting in a tax-supported environment involved with the public business, you are saying I can come in and scream and yell and disrupt your meeting?

Stop putting words in my mouth. Try using that hat rack on your shoulders to THINK! Just this once, for the sheer NOVELTY of it, fucking THINK! I promise it won't hurt.

no one in Carroll County did that. Those of your ilk denied them their constitutional rights

why is that so hard for you to understand?

No, the conclusion is he is a pure fascist, he dreams of being Josef Stalin. He's batshit insane and should probably be locked up.

Stop putting words in my mouth. Try using that hat rack on your shoulders to THINK! Just this once, for the sheer NOVELTY of it, fucking THINK! I promise it won't hurt.

Answer the question, dip.

Yes or no?

That is you are describing, squeeze, and I have no problem metaphorically slapping them loose.

You far right reactionaries are pathological as the thread demonstrates.

You want to use your "free" speech to use verbal violence to silence others.

Not going to happen.

when have I ever done that?

times?
dates?
places?

no one in Carroll County did that. Those of your ilk denied them their constitutional rights

why is that so hard for you to understand?

But apparently there was a threat to do that, why is that so hard for you to understand.

If the group promised to act like adults and not shit in the corner, of course they should be allowed to attend.

Forum List

Back