Tea Party Group Banned from Town Hall Because of Maryland Democrats' Smear

I am the one that asked you - not Stephanie. You have nothing to back up there being any such behavior with this group. Go google it and see what you can find.

I don't have to answer to anybody, certainly not you, son.

The authorities in charge were convinced that the particular group were going to disrupt the meetings.

Hint: not allowed anywhere.

Jake, you are so full of bull. At least you exposed yourself.

Is that a felony in his state?

Thank me for being a constitutional republican who is not afraid to keep the reactionaries away from the power to create a state that would make Hitler's Germany like a children's playgournd.

You are as much a Constitutional Republican as I am the king of Siam!

You can upset, Steph: you just can't act like assholes and disrupt meetings.

the hell we can't...you and no government employee I pay will tell me what to do

lets all be like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton...go to get ourselves arrested then sue their asses...if you're there we'll sue your ass too...lol

So you DO plan to act like assholes and disrupt meetings. Point of the OP made, right there. Thank you.

projecting again Ms Plywood?

Yup, Steph and Jarl and the rest: if you come in yelling and screaming and disrupting, you are going out in hand cuffs.

You will not deny the right of free speech to others by running, disrupting, and shitting in the corner.

You will obey the 1st Amendment.

the hell we can't...you and no government employee I pay will tell me what to do

lets all be like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton...go to get ourselves arrested then sue their asses...if you're there we'll sue your ass too...lol

Ill put money on it that if you were old enough you were one of the first one's yelling at the TV during the LA riots........kill em all! Kill em all!

Once again you fucking RW have underestimated our ability and FUCKING ANGER! Take our right to vote..........you can have it. We have always found away to be heard.

Yup, Steph and Jarl and the rest: if you come in yelling and screaming and disrupting, you are going out in hand cuffs.

You will not deny the right of free speech to others by running, disrupting, and shitting in the corner.

We arent the ones with problems obeying the First amendment.

Besides which, the First amendment is a restraint on the government, not the people.

Ill put money on it that if you were old enough you were one of the first one's yelling at the TV during the LA riots........kill em all! Kill em all!

Once again you fucking RW have underestimated our ability and FUCKING ANGER! Take our right to vote..........you can have it. We have always found away to be heard.

How does a thread about the government taking away the First amendment rights of a Tea Party group lead you to conclude that we are trying to take your right to vote away?

The 1st Amendment is incorporated under the 14th, Avatar, and, yes, government has the right to keep speech free and infringed.

That can be done in a civilized and proper way in government meetings.

Steph et al want to attack free speech in those meetings.

Won't happen without consequences.

The 1st Amendment is incorporated under the 14th, Avatar, and, yes, government has the right to keep speech free and infringed.

Yes the First amendment is incorporated under the 14th amendment. Which means that you cannot ban people from assembling or speaking at the State level. Which is exactly what you are supporting.

No matter how you want to pretend otherwise, you cannot protect free speech by banning the speech of those you don't like.

I'll put money on it you were yelling "kill the crackers and their babies"

I am supporting the right for anyone to assemble and petition and have their say, Avatar.

However, you walk into Governor Herbert's meetings and start screaming you will get your butt beat and then you get arrested.

You may not interfere with the rights of others to free speech.

Yelling and screaming in tax-supported government meetings is thuggery aimed at ending free speech.

so you can tell the future?

Starmack the Magnificent

I am supporting the right for anyone to assemble and petition and have their say, Avatar.

However, you walk into Governor Herbert's meetings and start screaming you will get your butt beat and then you get arrested.

Yelling and screaming in tax-supported government meetings is thuggery aimed at ending free speech.

we were discussing Carroll County MD

please try to pay attention

Go back and read Stephy.

She says she has the right to disrupt tax-supported government meetings as part of her right to 'free speech.'

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK! Hello, McFly, you in there?!?! Is this sinking through that thick skull of yours yet, stupid?! Nobody disrupted anything, you fascistic shit.

How does a thread about the government taking away the First amendment rights of a Tea Party group lead you to conclude that we are trying to take your right to vote away?

The voices in his head?

Hey, look me in the eyes. In the eyes, podjo. That's better.

Now listen.

We are talking about the realm of free speech and what constitutes it and its use.

Carroll County is only part of the discussion.

Now if you can't contribute something useful, OK, but you are being laughed at right now.

Stay on track, Squeeze: only time I am telling you this.

No, you are lying AGAIN!

Because that's all the hell RW do. A daily fucking brainstorm about how to hurt what THEY see as the White Liberals pet. Which could not be further from the truth.

Hey, look me in the eyes. In the eyes, podjo. That's better.

Now listen.

We are talking about the realm of free speech and what constitutes it and its use.

Carroll County is only part of the discussion.

Now if you can't contribute something useful, OK, but you are being laughed at right now.

Stay on track, Squeeze: only time I am telling you this.

The next useful thing you contribute will be the first, pisshead.

Forum List

Back