Tea Party Group Banned from Town Hall Because of Maryland Democrats' Smear

Stop putting words in my mouth. Try using that hat rack on your shoulders to THINK! Just this once, for the sheer NOVELTY of it, fucking THINK! I promise it won't hurt.

As has been (repeatedly) posted, NOBODY IN CARROLL COUNTY DID THAT. Fascists like you muzzled the speech of people they disagreed with. They should spend the rest of their lives in prison for it.

Starkiev has made numerous unsupported claims and puts words in other people's mouths

The only conclusion is that he is a pathological liar

That is you are describing, squeeze, and I have no problem metaphorically slapping them loose.

You far right reactionaries are pathological as the thread demonstrates.

You want to use your "free" speech to use verbal violence to silence others.

Not going to happen.

when have I ever done that?

times?
dates?
places?

Read Steph above. You support Steph and the other dupes here on the far right.

But it is good to hear you say that won't happen, because you would not like the consequences if you did.

Stop putting words in my mouth. Try using that hat rack on your shoulders to THINK! Just this once, for the sheer NOVELTY of it, fucking THINK! I promise it won't hurt.

As has been (repeatedly) posted, NOBODY IN CARROLL COUNTY DID THAT. Fascists like you muzzled the speech of people they disagreed with. They should spend the rest of their lives in prison for it.

Not the case, son. You will not disrupt public meetings. Promise to act like adults.

That is you are describing, squeeze, and I have no problem metaphorically slapping them loose.

Not going to happen.

times?
dates?
places?

But it is good to hear you say that won't happen, because you would not like the consequences if you did.

she is calling you crazy

I agree

I am crazy because I support the law of justice and order in a tax-supported government activity?

You are crazy if you think you will be allowed to disrupt such meetings with verbal violence.

Act violent (screaming, yelling, disrupting) and get banned.

Simple.

You are such a hypocrite it's amazing! You have zero creditability and are entire a worthless political hack!

These people have a right to speak their minds, protest and ask the tough questions. Note, when the do a rally, they always get permits, pay the fees and ALWAYS peacefully protest. They never get belligerent and they threaten NO ONE!

What we have here is a chicken shit Dimocrat who should be ashamed of himself for being such a coward he can't face a segment of the people he represents that disagree with him. In fact that is exactly who he should seek out. Have dialog and maybe to sway these people or at least humanize himself. Chicken shit fucko!

:eusa_hand: its common knowledge that the t-partiers turned town halls into rw shout-fests in the 2010 election cycle Stephie.

That tried it in our town after they were told the consequences for bad choices.

Three were arrested, put under peace bonds of several thousands, and received a suspended fine.

Anyone using verbal violence in a tax-supported meeting of the public's business is in violation of the law, is infringing on other's right to free speech.

I am crazy because I support the law of justice and order in a tax-supported government activity?

You are crazy if you think you will be allowed to disrupt such meetings with verbal violence.

verbal violence?

if you think you can exclude citizens from public meetings based on what you think might happen, you are a criminal

Act violent (screaming, yelling, disrupting) and get banned. Simple.

You are such a hypocrite it's amazing! You have zero creditability and are entire a worthless political hack!
You are describing yourself.

These people have a right to speak their minds, protest and ask the tough questions. Note, when the do a rally, they always get permits, pay the fees and ALWAYS peacefully protest. They never get belligerent and they threaten NO ONE!!
That's not so, but that it is not the point. These people want to disrupt a tax-supported public meeting, and they don't have that right.

What we have here is a chicken shit Dimocrat who should be ashamed of himself for being such a coward he can't face a segment of the people he represents that disagree with him. In fact that is exactly who he should seek out. Have dialog and maybe to sway these people or at least humanize himself. Chicken shit fucko!
You are chicken shit imitation of an American, who cannot support the idea that free speech does not mean disrupting tax-supported meetings of the public business.

Fuck off, son, is the best advice I can give you.

and he still hasn't shown that this particular group has ever disrupted a meeting before.

Not going to happen.

times?
dates?
places?

how about answering my questions

and he still hasn't shown that this particular group has ever disrupted a meeting before.

That's Carrol County's issue.

Our issue is that you folks don't get to disrupt meetings with verbal and implied physical violence.

If the TPM promises they will be good kids, I am sure they will let them attend and have their say, peacefully.

That's Carrol County's issue.

Our issue is that you folks don't get to disrupt meetings with verbal and implied physical violence.

If the TPM promises they will be good kids, I am sure they will let them attend and have their say, peacefully.

that's a violation of their rights if you single them out, which you obviously have

how about answering my questions

Answer mine: do you support everyone's free speech?

I support yours, but I won't let you get violent about it.

yes, now answer my questions

You are telling me that you will not disrupt public tax-supported meetings by verbal violence.

No need to answer yours then. You gave me what I wanted.

Always remember impulsive reactionary choices often have bad consequences.

Good to remember that.

Good night.

Forum List

Back