Tea Party Group Banned from Town Hall Because of Maryland Democrats' Smear

Answer mine: do you support everyone's free speech?

I support yours, but I won't let you get violent about it.

yes, now answer my questions

You are telling me that you will not disrupt public tax-supported meetings by verbal violence.

No need to answer yours then. You gave me what I wanted.

Always remember impulsive reactionary choices often have bad consequences.

Good to remember that.

Good night.

you have violated others civil rights b/c you do not agree with their political views.

you need to be arrested

I am supporting the right for anyone to assemble and petition and have their say, Avatar.

However, you walk into Governor Herbert's meetings and start screaming you will get your butt beat and then you get arrested.

You may not interfere with the rights of others to free speech.

Yelling and screaming in tax-supported government meetings is thuggery aimed at ending free speech.

are you Gov Herbert?

if not, how can you be speaking for him, or is that just you being your usual blow hard self?

:eusa_hand: its common knowledge that the t-partiers turned town halls into rw shout-fests in the 2010 election cycle Stephie.

Nonsense.

However, even if it were true, that doesn't give you the authority to preemptively ban people from exercising their rights when they haven't yet done anything wrong now.

and he still hasn't shown that this particular group has ever disrupted a meeting before.

That's Carrol County's issue.

Our issue is that you folks don't get to disrupt meetings with verbal and implied physical violence.

If the TPM promises they will be good kids, I am sure they will let them attend and have their say, peacefully.

Actually, if you are going to support denying them their civil rights, it's your issue.

You keep making the accusation without providing any evidence, let alone proof.

Read Steph above. You support Steph and the other dupes here on the far right.

But it is good to hear you say that won't happen, because you would not like the consequences if you did.

how about answering my questions

Answer mine: do you support everyone's free speech?

I support yours, but I won't let you get violent about it.

No one is getting violent. And if you were supporting ours you wouldnt be taking the position you are taking.

Yes, TPM did turn town hall meetings into shout fests: common knowledge.

Now, last night the prochoice folks in Austin pulled a TPM maneuver.

Were they justified in so doing? I don't think so.

Common knowledge that you cant provide one shred of evidence to.

Common knowledge that you cant provide one shred of evidence to.

Common knowledge you are lying through your teeth.

Now which is it going to be: do we allow violent verbal protest or do we not?

Yes or no, Avatar?

Per your insane prog logic, now event organizers are justified in preventing Democrats from participating.

What say you?

I am saying disrupters of the public, Dems or TPM, should be prevented from disrupting the public's business.

What say you?

Per your insane prog logic, now event organizers are justified in preventing Democrats from participating.

What say you?

I am saying disrupters of the public, Dems or TPM, should be prevented from disrupting the public's business.

What say you?
I disagree. I say people should exercise their right to peaceably assemble free from government prior restraint based on lies from other people who view them as political enemies.

You've said you oppose that idea.

If they disrupt, then they can be thrown out. Not before.

THIS government, the liberal progressive government, no longer represents conservatives. If conservatives want representation, they will have to find a new government.

THIS government, the liberal progressive government, no longer represents conservatives. If conservatives want representation, they will have to find a new government.

I agree. Try Iran. Its totally ran by Conservatives. Also Afghanistan, the Taliban is ultra Conservative just like Jim Demint. They hate many of the same things you hate. Religion practiced by the men all day everyday.

What say you?

What say you?
I disagree. I say people should exercise their right to peaceably assemble free from government prior restraint based on lies from other people who view them as political enemies.

That's reasonable if the Dems lied about it. However, if credible evidence arises showing that TPM subunit was going to disrupt if given the chance, does the government have ther right to bar their attendance.

I agree. Try Iran. Its totally ran by Conservatives. Also Afghanistan, the Taliban is ultra Conservative just like Jim Demint. They hate many of the same things you hate. Religion practiced by the men all day everyday.

Katzndogz doesn't care for elections since her side can only win through gerrymandering :( :rofl:

if they are conservative, why do they hate whitey?

What say you?

That's reasonable if the Dems lied about it. However, if credible evidence arises showing that TPM subunit was going to disrupt if given the chance, does the government have ther right to bar their attendance.

Jake booted little fascist

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jake booted little fascist

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reported. Stay on OP, Frank. You don't get to act like a little storm trooper in public meetings.

Forum List

Back