Tea Party Group Banned from Town Hall Because of Maryland Democrats' Smear

now the comrade jake want's people to thank him for something...he conquered verbal terroristic in a single bound, yelled, STOP IT.. from the tallest building, SAVED the day....YEA

Last edited:
Thank me for being a constitutional republican who is not afraid to keep the reactionaries away from the power to create a state that would make Hitler's Germany like a children's playgournd.
Constitutional Republicans don't advocate using the power of the state to suppress political enemies' First Amendment rights.

That would be the work of totalitarian progressives like you.

Thank me for being a constitutional republican who is not afraid to keep the reactionaries away from the power to create a state that would make Hitler's Germany like a children's playgournd.
Constitutional Republicans don't advocate using the power of the state to suppress political enemies' First Amendment rights.

no kidding, what a dingbat..sheesh

Reactionaries like you would suppress others' rights to free speech by yelling and disrupting meetings.

You are the antiAmericans, and your nonsense will not be tolerated.

Whine all you want, losers. You are the antiAmericans, and your nonsense will not be tolerated. You will not disrupt others' rights to free speech by screaming, yelling, and disrupting the process.

Just not going to happen without consequences.

Whine all you want, losers. You are the antiAmericans, and your nonsense will not be tolerated. You will not disrupt others' rights to free speech by screaming, yelling, and disrupting the process.

Just not going to happen without consequences.

The only one silencing people and being happy about it is you.

Reactionaries like you would suppress others' rights to free speech by yelling and disrupting meetings.

And just what are you and the rest of the Obama Youth gonna do about it, boy?

C'mon, kid. Tell us what you REALLY want to do. Tell us what you and the other kids boast about wanting to do after your Two Minutes' Hate.

Like all progressive "Solutions", it will be a Final one.

Progressivism always ends in lakes of blood. History has borne this out, again and again.

How does peacefully assembling and speaking with respect suppress someone elses rights?

You cannot say someone can be banned from from a forum for something they have not yet done.

Well, Comrade Steph, you are the one who wants a commie world with no opposition.

Anybody can attend meetings as long as they don't act like assholes. Hmmm.

Yer lying AGAIN, pops.

Prove they can't, sonny.

You made the ridiculous claim, so YOU prove it! That being: "Well, Comrade Steph, you are the one who wants a commie world with no opposition."

You won't, of course, because it is a LIE.

one thing about comrade jake...he is full of it and tolerant of nothing or no one if they don't fly by his RULES...he doesn't care if women have the shit kicked out them...a good comrade doesn't discriminate.. they didn't with gas chambers either

Everybody gets to speak, Steph, including you if you don't disrupt the meeting.

Anyone woman who attacks a police officer in his duty should expect to be subdued as necessary.

We don't tolerate fascists. The TPM are type who love gas chambers.

You're lying AGAIN, you pathetic little tyrant.

WE DON'T tolerate...see how jakie speaks...

the fascist is you dear...wear it proud little comrade

We don't, let me say it again, let you abnormal mutants violate others free speech. We protect the 1st Amendment for everyone, including you.

You, however, don't get to scream and yell.

No, you are lying AGAIN. You support any and all ways of muzzling your opposition, up tgo and including violence. You truly are a despicable turd.

one thing about comrade jake...he is full of it and tolerant of nothing or no one if they don't fly by his RULES...he doesn't care if women have the shit kicked out them...a good comrade doesn't discriminate.. they didn't with gas chambers either

Everybody gets to speak, Steph, including you if you don't disrupt the meeting.

Anyone woman who attacks a police officer in his duty should expect to be subdued as necessary.

We don't tolerate fascists. The TPM are type who love gas chambers.

You're lying AGAIN, you pathetic little tyrant.

Jake just doesn't seem to understand that if you ban a group of people from attending an event, before the event ever takes place, they don't have the opportunity to speak out without disrupting a meeting.

If they do something illegal, arrest them. Until then, they have a right to speak freely, assembly peaceably, and petition their representatives for rederess. It's their civil rights.

I am on record in preserving the 1st Amendment. Everybody gets their say, not just idiot fascist who scream and shit in the corner while trying to silence the other side.

Try suppressing speech at a tax-supported government meeting and you will be in the cells.

You just did suppress speech by banning a group of people from attending and asking questions based solely on you thinking they would be violent despite no evidence to support the claim.

I did no such thing. The group in GA did. I allowed the TPM to speak in the summer of 2009, telling them to peacefully assemble and have their say peacefully. I let them know what would happen if they screamed and shouted. Three of them paid the price. Their peace bonds finally expired last summer.

No, you didn't. You're lying (or hallucinating) AGAIN, child.

You can upset, Steph: you just can't act like assholes and disrupt meetings.

the hell we can't...you and no government employee I pay will tell me what to do

lets all be like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton...go to get ourselves arrested then sue their asses...if you're there we'll sue your ass too...lol

So you DO plan to act like assholes and disrupt meetings. Point of the OP made, right there. Thank you.

Forum List

Back