Tea Party Group Banned from Town Hall Because of Maryland Democrats' Smear

I am on record in preserving the 1st Amendment. Everybody gets their say, not just idiot fascist who scream and shit in the corner while trying to silence the other side.

Try suppressing speech at a tax-supported government meeting and you will be in the cells.
You are on record as supporting fascist Democrats using lies to get local law enforcement to suppress TEA Partiers' First Amendment rights. So quit lying, kid.

You sound just like . . . Roo. Your are lying.
You've proven everything I said in this thread is true. YOUR words. In this thread.

You can't change it. You can't deny it.

You own your fascism, kid.
Dismissed.
You lack the authority, boy. But cheer up -- maybe Obama will make you Gruppenführer some day.

They are denied their rights because of their past behavior.

You would do the same thing.

but you stated that screaming and yelling is violence

you are a fascist

and I don't trust your judgement on anything

you should be sued

You won't sue, because you will lose. Try screaming and yelling in a government meeting.

You are a doofus, and I am saying this gently.

Tea Party is here to protect the White race correct squeeze? What other group said that?

The Tea Party exists to protect the civil rights of all races.

Why do you pick and choose whose civil rights you'll support?

I support all sides as long as they assemble peacefully and protest peacefully.

Screaming and shouting is not peaceful.

Except this Tea Party group that you have complete come out in favor of suppressing despite no evidence of them screaming, shouting, or in any way being unpeaceful.

I don't know why you are having a hard time understanding this. You can't claim you are for all sides who peacefully assemble while banning a group of people for doing exactly that and claiming that you somehow know what they are going to do in the future.

you are a fascist

you should be sued

You won't sue, because you will lose. Try screaming and yelling in a government meeting.

doofus? well, you are a poopy head

you should be investigated

The Tea Party exists to protect the civil rights of all races.

Why do you pick and choose whose civil rights you'll support?

Except this Tea Party group that you have complete come out in favor of suppressing despite no evidence of them screaming, shouting, or in any way being unpeaceful.

I don't know why you are having a hard time understanding this. You can't claim you are for all sides who peacefully assemble while banning a group of people for doing exactly that and claiming that you somehow know what they are going to do in the future.

Avatar, you have your opinion, uninformed as it is. Go study the case, come back, and report to us what you have learned.

First, there is no past behavior justifying a suppression of civil rights.

Second, even if there was, you have no justification for preventing them from assembling in the future for peaceful assembly.

When they are disruptive and break the law, you can remove them. But you cannot strip people of their civil rights because you think they are going to do something bad in the future.

you are a fascist

you should be sued

doofus? well, you are a poopy head

you should be investigated

For not letting you disrupt a peaceful meeting and shitting in the corner? OK.

Avatar4321, take it up with those who are doing it, not me.

If I was holding a meeting in the 15th precinct, and your group was coming with an avowed intention to disrupt, yes, I would get an injunction against you.

You would do the same.

Im taking it up with you because you are here defending the suppression of people who have done nothing but express an intention to exercise their first amendment rights.

When people abuse their rights to suppress others' free speech, as the TPM as done several times since 2009 (witness the town hall meetings, etc), they get hammered.

Are you seriously such a fascist that you don't see the evil your are perpetrating?

You cannot strip people of their rights for something they have no done. You cannot strip people of their civil rights because you think they are going to do something.

I think you are going to kill a bunch of people, therefore, according to your theory, I have the right to empower the government to lock you in your room and keep you from exercising your rights. After all, you might abuse them if they don't.

you are a fascist

you should be sued

No is trying to scream and yell in a government meeting. They are trying to peacefully assemble and question/petition their representative.

And because of that, you've decided they are going to abuse their first amendment rights and therefore shouldn't have their first amendment rights.

And somehow that makes the people wanting to exercise them fascists.

Avatar, you are wrong. Your position was argued in GA and denied. And least in my portion of the South, we gave them the opportunity to be civil. Some violated it and paid the price. If you tried this in Mosiah's kingdom and rose up, you would have been treated as was Korihor.

you are a fascist

you should be sued

No is trying to scream and yell in a government meeting. They are trying to peacefully assemble and question/petition their representative.

And because of that, you've decided they are going to abuse their first amendment rights and therefore shouldn't have their first amendment rights.

And somehow that makes the people wanting to exercise them fascists.
This is what passes for logic to progressives.

And there can be no doubt: JakeStarkey is a progressive. A far-left totalitarian. He's proven this over and over.

This is absolutely no question.

I was unaware that screaming and yelling are violent, but then, considering there isnt any evidence that they've done any of that, how do you justify the ban?

We have a first amendent right to 1) Speak, 2) Peaceably assemble, and 3) Petition our government. Sounds like all three of those civil rights have been violated by preventing a peaceable group from attending a political press conference and asking questions.

Verbal violence is terroristic, Avatar, and a threat to free speech.

When TPM or any group violates the rights of others to be heard by screaming, yelling, threatening, etc, well, tough, buddy. You will pack it up and leave, peacefully or not, you will leave.

besides being a kook, you a a sissy too

ole jakie he be a tough little guy...verbal violence is terroristic?
who sits around and thinks up that stupid shit...only a damn fascist comrade would come up with that one

Last edited:
"No is trying to scream and yell in a government meeting. They are trying to peacefully assemble and question/petition their representative."

Apparently they violated that procedure with yelling and disrupting the meeting, so, yes, they have had that right abridged, because of their own actions.

Avatar, you have your opinion, uninformed as it is. Go study the case, come back, and report to us what you have learned.

So you can't provide any evidence of them trying to be violent, or even yelling, screaming or disrupting meetings. and I am uninformed?

You want to deny others their civil rights because you think they are going to abuse them and somehow think that is the intelligent position.

I really am dumbfounded by your attitude.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back