Tea Party Group Banned from Town Hall Because of Maryland Democrats' Smear

Act violent (screaming, yelling, disrupting) and get banned.

Simple.

I was unaware that screaming and yelling are violent, but then, considering there isnt any evidence that they've done any of that, how do you justify the ban?

We have a first amendent right to 1) Speak, 2) Peaceably assemble, and 3) Petition our government. Sounds like all three of those civil rights have been violated by preventing a peaceable group from attending a political press conference and asking questions.

Simple.

I was unaware that screaming and yelling are violent, but then, considering there isnt any evidence that they've done any of that, how do you justify the ban?

We have a first amendent right to 1) Speak, 2) Peaceably assemble, and 3) Petition our government. Sounds like all three of those civil rights have been violated by preventing a peaceable group from attending a political press conference and asking questions.

Verbal violence is terroristic, Avatar, and a threat to free speech.

When TPM or any group violates the rights of others to be heard by screaming, yelling, threatening, etc, well, tough, buddy. You will pack it up and leave, peacefully or not, you will leave.

mind showing where they have acted 'violent' in the past?

jakie is good little comrade, of he wouldn't let very many in his little commie camp just people he feels is good enough

Don't have to prove anything to Steph, because her mind is rotten and swissed.

The officials apparently believe just what I claimed.

Your fascist comrades just got your ass kicked there at the court and here on the board.

A group of individuals are prevented from exercising their civil rights, and somehow they are the fascists instead of the government officials. You realize how that makes absolutely no sense, don't you?

You guys would kill your perceived opponents if you could: all this talk about guns, and ammos, and threats to the country, etc.

You are a bunch of abnormal mutant reactionaries.

hey dicklicker. Carroll county is 2 counties over from my residence

funny how all the violence from those grannies never even made the local news

You unnatural mutants rise up and you will be squashed.

now who is talking violence?

We had the same problem in a town that was overwhelmingly conservative GOP. The town meeting was coming up, and a few of the reactionaries were unhappy with the congressperson's votes. They were told very quietly yet firmly, "Disrupt the meeting, you will regret it." They disrupted the meeting, were led out in handcuffs (one guy bruised around the eyes: he deserved it), taken to the local magistrate, and place under a peace bound of $2000, and given a suspended fine of a $1,000. All the meetings since have been quite peaceful and productive.

lol, sounds like you had a orgasm over it...so comrade jakeie... how DOES this justify denying a whole group that is being done by CLAIMING they have violent TENDENCIES? that's all you need today in your commie world to DENY the rights of the people in this country?

Well, Comrade Steph, you are the one who wants a commie world with no opposition.

Anybody can attend meetings as long as they don't act like assholes. Hmmm.

Except this Tea Party group which you fully support oppressing despite no evidence to support your claims.

Simple.

When TPM or any group violates the rights of others to be heard by screaming, yelling, threatening, etc, well, tough, buddy. You will pack it up and leave, peacefully or not, you will leave.

besides being a kook, you a a sissy too

Don't have to prove anything to Steph, because her mind is rotten and swissed.

The officials apparently believe just what I claimed.

Your fascist comrades just got your ass kicked there at the court and here on the board.

I am the one that asked you - not Stephanie. You have nothing to back up there being any such behavior with this group. Go google it and see what you can find.

I don't have to answer to anybody, certainly not you, son.

The authorities in charge were convinced that the particular group were going to disrupt the meetings.

Hint: not allowed anywhere.

The government isn't allowed to ban people because they "think" they are going to be disruptive. They have a right to speak, assemble, and petition their representatives until they actually ARE disruptive.

lol, sounds like you had a orgasm over it...so comrade jakeie... how DOES this justify denying a whole group that is being done by CLAIMING they have violent TENDENCIES? that's all you need today in your commie world to DENY the rights of the people in this country?

Well, Comrade Steph, you are the one who wants a commie world with no opposition.

Anybody can attend meetings as long as they don't act like assholes. Hmmm.

Except this Tea Party group which you fully support oppressing despite no evidence to support your claims.

I fully support suppressing any group, TPM or NBPP or Eagle Forum, that threatens violence. The powers that be disagree with your opinion, Avatar.

Yes, screaming and yelling are violence. Tuff that.

Last edited:

You are the mutant political thug, not me.

daveman does not support lawful regulation of unlawful behavior.

d-boy, you don't get to go into a governmental meeting and scream and shout and go shit in the corner.

Try it, see what happens.

You're on record as supporting the suppression of the First Amendment Rights of your political enemies.

I am on record in preserving the 1st Amendment. Everybody gets their say, not just idiot fascist who scream and shit in the corner while trying to silence the other side.

Try suppressing speech at a tax-supported government meeting and you will be in the cells.

You just did suppress speech by banning a group of people from attending and asking questions based solely on you thinking they would be violent despite no evidence to support the claim.

oh go hide in your closet you little whiner..we are sick of people like you too
this thread isn't about YOU...go start you own to whine over the tea party

You disrupt a meeting, you get your ass kicked. What is new about that?

Usually you have to disrupt the meeting before you ass is kicked. You don't usually get your ass kicked because the government thinks you are going to disrupt their meeting before you ever show up.

You are the mutant political thug, not me.

mutant?

did you learn a new word on sesame street?

Everybody gets to speak, Steph, including you if you don't disrupt the meeting.

Anyone woman who attacks a police officer in his duty should expect to be subdued as necessary.

We don't tolerate fascists. The TPM are type who love gas chambers.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You guys would kill your perceived opponents if you could: all this talk about guns, and ammos, and threats to the country, etc.

You are a bunch of abnormal mutant reactionaries.

And yet you are the one who is trying to prevent people from peaceably assembling.

You're on record as supporting the suppression of the First Amendment Rights of your political enemies.

I am on record in preserving the 1st Amendment. Everybody gets their say, not just idiot fascist who scream and shit in the corner while trying to silence the other side.

Try suppressing speech at a tax-supported government meeting and you will be in the cells.

You just did suppress speech by banning a group of people from attending and asking questions based solely on you thinking they would be violent despite no evidence to support the claim.

I did no such thing. The group in GA did. I allowed the TPM to speak in the summer of 2009, telling them to peacefully assemble and have their say peacefully. I let them know what would happen if they screamed and shouted. Three of them paid the price. Their peace bonds finally expired last summer.

oh go hide in your closet you little whiner..we are sick of people like you too
this thread isn't about YOU...go start you own to whine over the tea party

You disrupt a meeting, you get your ass kicked. What is new about that?

Usually you have to disrupt the meeting before you ass is kicked. You don't usually get your ass kicked because the government thinks you are going to disrupt their meeting before you ever show up.

they are against free speech

Forum List

Back