Tea Party Group Banned from Town Hall Because of Maryland Democrats' Smear

this should make some of you happy who have done nothing but spread hate about the Tea Party...hope you all are denied your rights, NEXT..

SNIP:
by Matthew Boyle 22 Jun 2013 373 post a comment

Democrats in Maryland accused local Tea Partiers of having “violent tendencies,” resulting in them being banned by local law enforcement from attending an upcoming town hall event with their Congressman, Breitbart News has learned.

Local Maryland bloggers at Front Line State broke the story on Saturday morning, noting that “Carroll County Maryland Democrats have reportedly attempted to use the Sheriff’s department to keep members of a local Tea Party activist group from attending a ‘meet and greet’ with their congressional representative, Chris Van Hollen, on Monday June 24 at Caroll County Community College (CCCC).”

Van Hollen is the ranking member of the House Budget Committee

Michelle Jefferson of We The People (WTP), a local Tea Party group in the area, told Front Line State that she had spoken with Major Tom Long of the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department when she returned home on Wednesday after the “Audit The IRS” rally in Washington, D.C.

Long told her that Don West, the recording secretary for the Carroll County Democratic Central Committee, had contacted the Community College’s campus security, the State Police, and the county sheriff’s office asking that We The People be banned from attending Van Hollen’s upcoming town hall event. He claimed the Tea Party group engages in what he described as “violent tendencies.”

It was later discovered that West, the Democratic Party official, filed an “interim peace order” against WTP’s Jefferson.

Former U.S. Senate candidate Dan Bongino, who ran as the Republican nominee in Maryland in 2012 against Democrat Sen. Ben Cardin, denounced the tactics being used by the Maryland Democrats in a statement obtained by Breitbart News. “After a 2012 campaign marred by vehicle & property vandalism and a more recent, brazen display of government thuggery by the IRS, the Democrats are at it again,” Bongino said. “Now they are attempting to use law enforcement to intimidate and silence one of my former volunteers and a female Conservative activist in Carroll County, MD.”

all of it here

We the people are sick of being threatened by the tea party. Buying all that ammo. Screaming about second amendments solutions. Are you kidding me. The damn tea party is very dangerous to all but WASP Conservatives.

we get it

you hate whitey

one thing about comrade jake...he is full of it and tolerant of nothing or no one if they don't fly by his RULES...he doesn't care if women have the shit kicked out them...a good comrade doesn't discriminate.. they didn't with gas chambers either

Everybody gets to speak, Steph, including you if you don't disrupt the meeting.

Anyone woman who attacks a police officer in his duty should expect to be subdued as necessary.

We don't tolerate fascists. The TPM are type who love gas chambers.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

this should make some of you happy who have done nothing but spread hate about the Tea Party...hope you all are denied your rights, NEXT..

SNIP:

Democrats in Maryland accused local Tea Partiers of having “violent tendencies,” resulting in them being banned by local law enforcement from attending an upcoming town hall event with their Congressman, Breitbart News has learned.

Local Maryland bloggers at Front Line State broke the story on Saturday morning, noting that “Carroll County Maryland Democrats have reportedly attempted to use the Sheriff’s department to keep members of a local Tea Party activist group from attending a ‘meet and greet’ with their congressional representative, Chris Van Hollen, on Monday June 24 at Caroll County Community College (CCCC).”

Michelle Jefferson of We The People (WTP), a local Tea Party group in the area, told Front Line State that she had spoken with Major Tom Long of the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department when she returned home on Wednesday after the “Audit The IRS” rally in Washington, D.C.

Long told her that Don West, the recording secretary for the Carroll County Democratic Central Committee, had contacted the Community College’s campus security, the State Police, and the county sheriff’s office asking that We The People be banned from attending Van Hollen’s upcoming town hall event. He claimed the Tea Party group engages in what he described as “violent tendencies.”

It was later discovered that West, the Democratic Party official, filed an “interim peace order” against WTP’s Jefferson.

Former U.S. Senate candidate Dan Bongino, who ran as the Republican nominee in Maryland in 2012 against Democrat Sen. Ben Cardin, denounced the tactics being used by the Maryland Democrats in a statement obtained by Breitbart News. “After a 2012 campaign marred by vehicle & property vandalism and a more recent, brazen display of government thuggery by the IRS, the Democrats are at it again,” Bongino said. “Now they are attempting to use law enforcement to intimidate and silence one of my former volunteers and a female Conservative activist in Carroll County, MD.”

all of it here

We the people are sick of being threatened by the tea party. Buying all that ammo. Screaming about second amendments solutions. Are you kidding me. The damn tea party is very dangerous to all but WASP Conservatives.

we get it

you hate whitey

All them gray haird grannies and grandpa's looked damn dangerous to me...
I guess if they aren't taking over people's property and causing them countless damage like the OWS, that makes the Tea Party is scary

one thing about comrade jake...he is full of it and tolerant of nothing or no one if they don't fly by his RULES...he doesn't care if women have the shit kicked out them...a good comrade doesn't discriminate.. they didn't with gas chambers either

Anyone woman who attacks a police officer in his duty should expect to be subdued as necessary.

You guys would kill your perceived opponents if you could: all this talk about guns, and ammos, and threats to the country, etc.

You are a bunch of abnormal mutant reactionaries.

You guys would kill your perceived opponents if you could: all this talk about guns, and ammos, and threats to the country, etc.

hey dicklicker. Carroll county is 2 counties over from my residence

funny how all the violence from those grannies never even made the local news

WE DON'T tolerate...see how jakie speaks...

the fascist is you dear...wear it proud little comrade

SNIP:

all of it here

we get it

you hate whitey

Tea Party=Whitey. You heard it here folks.

we get it

you hate whitey

SO? are whites not suppose to be represented in this country, you racist whiny ass...go hate on the ows for a change..

Last edited:

First off I'm sure you have licked more than your share. Second all the tea party and rwnj radio does is threaten violence. Then some act on it.

Look at these assholes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtB5KlclM78]Rand Pauls/Tea party Supporter Stomps on the Head of a Woman. - YouTube[/ame]

we get it

you hate whitey

Carroll County is rural and predominantly, 93% white.

so yes, you fear and hate white people

you heard it here folks

First off I'm sure you have licked more than your share. Second all the tea party and rwnj radio does is threaten violence. Then some act on it.

Look at these assholes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtB5KlclM78]Rand Pauls/Tea party Supporter Stomps on the Head of a Woman. - YouTube[/ame]

really?

show us the arrest rate.

Does it compare to your beloved dem strongholds such as Detroit, DC, Chicago, NO ?

Look at these assholes

listen up ass, we can post one video to make some stupid point too...
you've worn out your bs..go fucking start another thread that was closed because of YOU...STOP hijacking this one

Last edited:
WE DON'T tolerate...see how jakie speaks...

the fascist is you dear...wear it proud little comrade

We don't, let me say it again, let you abnormal mutants violate others free speech. We protect the 1st Amendment for everyone, including you.

You, however, don't get to scream and yell.

Forum List

Back