🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tea Party Is Recycled John Birch Society Hate Rhetoric

umm one consideration, I know WHAT the TP members that I knew were before they were Tea Party.

Robert Welch was crazy paranoid. Mostly the Tea Party is crazy, full-blown schizophrenic. It is self-destrucive. It doesn't even know if the federal government, and so including them, should even exist.

The Constitution they pretend to believe in, sets up Judicial Review. Everything still funded through the federal government, since the adoption of the U. S. Constitution, has already gone through Judicial Review, and is subject to continuing, Judicial Review.

The Tea Party intends to by-pass the Constitution, with some Blue Ribbon Commission, likely of billionaires, to pass on all of U. S. federal history.

That is insane.

The reference is to Item 5 in their Contract from America!

Communists didn't even think up that. They came up with nuclear weapons instead! Even General Eisenhower, knew this.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(There were in fact a lot of policies which Eisenhower took for granted!)

Last edited:
Wow. Your level of ignorance is kinda scary.

Are you actually going to sit there and pretend that our constitution does not set up the three branches of our Federal Government with ENUMERATED powers?

Do you not grasp the meaning of, among other notions, the 10th Amendment?

In your paltry rhetorical efforts are you going to claim that if the Constitution doesn't use the PHRASE "limited government" that it didn't set up a limited government?

Some lib rhetoric is more rancid and useless than others. Yours is pathetic.

you are also fully aware that government has expansive power to act in furtherance of the general welfare and regulate commerce.
That is but one interpretation of it. The quotes in my signature come from some of the people who wrote the constitution and passed it. At least those 3, clearly did not think that the government should have expansive powers in the name of General Welfare and regulation of commerce.

The fact remains the question was asked "show me where the constitution says limited government" Which is a silly question. Considering the fact that our constitution was written to spell out what the Government can and cant do. It is a document that by it's very nature seeks to limit the power given to the government it created.

Robert Welch was crazy paranoid. Mostly the Tea Party is crazy, schizophrenic. It is self-destrucive.

The Constitution they pretend to believe in, sets up Judicial Review. Everything still funded through the federal government, since the adoption of the U. S. Constitution, has already gone through Judicial Review, and is subject to continuing, Judicial Review.

The Tea Party intends to by-pass the Constitution, with some Blue Ribbon Commission, likely of billionaires, to pass on all of U. S. federal history.

That is insane.

Communists didn't even think up that. They came up with nuclear weapons instead! Even General Eisenhower, knew this.

:cuckoo:

The Constitution absolutely does NOT set up "judicial review." The SCOTUS did that. Some say that it is an implied power derived from the grants of authority given in the Constitution to the Judicial Branch. I actually agree with that notion (up to a point). But to claim that it is something that is "set up" in the Constitution is baseless.

The Tea Party does not have ANY plan to set up "blue ribbon commissions" to "by-pass the Constitution." You shouldn't make shit up out of whole clothe like that for it tends to make you look lying a lying braying jackass.

teapartysamurai defends Beck, Becks' material is rooted in the John Birch Society, thus . . .

She is fail. Post something pertinent, tps.

Are you actually going to sit there and pretend that our constitution does not set up the three branches of our Federal Government with ENUMERATED powers?

In your paltry rhetorical efforts are you going to claim that if the Constitution doesn't use the PHRASE "limited government" that it didn't set up a limited government?

wow... for a lawyer, that's pretty selective.

you are also fully aware that government has expansive power to act in furtherance of the general welfare and regulate commerce.

so why pretend that government is only allowed to do specifically limited things.

the constitution is not some fundie version of the bible.

The federal government can only do what the people allow it to do. They do not have the authority to do as it pleases. They govern by the consent of the governed

How quickly people forget................:funnyface:

Ands whats up with the assholes who posted up George Bush stuff?? WTF s0ns.........nobody gives a rats ass about George Bush anymore except the internet OCD's

I hate to break the news to the k00ks but it late in 2010 and the far left shit is in the toilet.........and will be for at least a generation.

Anyway..........must I remind those who tend to hysterics that this is a POLITICS forum..........and heres the political reality at the current time.............

33471_1410101449105_1129548511_30942268_2086345_n-550x643.jpg

tsunami_fake.jpg

Cant wait to get the Photobucket classics out the day after election day!!!!:tomato:

Last edited:
umm one consideration, I know WHAT the TP members that I knew were before they were Tea Party.

Yeah. Me too.

People.

And they still are.

Beyond that, nobody is about to take YOUR word on anything.

Is that supposed to bother me or something?

Failz, this is just a message board with no minimum requirements for intellect of posters.

That you post gibberish in an unintelligible fashion is now firmly established.

I am indifferent to whether or not you are bothered.

But when you say amazingly stupid shit like you had just said, you may continue to expect having people point out your stupidity.

Nobody takes your shit seriously. You know -- speaking of "failz" and all.

No. Not the same rhetoric. Repeating that dishonest mantra is still dishonest.

And we all already know that you leftwingers are opposed to fidelity to our Constitutional Republic founding principle of a limited government.

Show me where the Constitution says limited government

The whole damn DOCUMENT is based on limiting government you idiot! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What do you think checks and balances are about?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You sound like Sarah Palin when she doesn't know the answer...."All of it"

Nowhere in the Constitution does it call out limited government. Checks and balances keep one branch of government from being too powerful.

Come on....what you got next?

Last edited:

That is but one interpretation of it. The quotes in my signature come from some of the people who wrote the constitution and passed it. At least those 3, clearly did not think that the government should have expansive powers in the name of General Welfare and regulation of commerce.

The fact remains the question was asked "show me where the constitution says limited government" Which is a silly question. Considering the fact that our constitution was written to spell out what the Government can and cant do. It is a document that by it's very nature seeks to limit the power given to the government it created.

Charles, we are guided by the Constitution, not by their intentions before or after. The document has to work for us in this generation and time of history. Now the corporations try to take over government, thus We the People have to use the Constitution to protect us from the corporations. Are you for or against the welfare of Americans?

teapartysamurai defends Beck, Becks' material is rooted in the John Birch Society, thus . . .

She is fail. Post something pertinent, tps.

But of course you will not watch the video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lecAy-3Qtxk[/ame]

How quickly people forget................:funnyface:

Ands whats up with the assholes who posted up George Bush stuff?? WTF s0ns.........nobody gives a rats ass about George Bush anymore except the internet OCD's

I hate to break the news to the k00ks but it late in 2010 and the far left shit is in the toilet.........and will be for at least a generation.

Anyway..........must I remind those who tend to hysterics that this is a POLITICS forum..........and heres the political reality at the current time.............

33471_1410101449105_1129548511_30942268_2086345_n-550x643.jpg

tsunami_fake.jpg

Cant wait to get the Photobucket classics out the day after election day!!!!:tomato:

Kooky photoshopping that does not fool even divecon, kook.

The whole damn DOCUMENT is based on limiting government you idiot! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nowhere in the Constitution does it call out limited government. Checks and balances keep one branch of government from being too powerful.

Wow. You truly have nothing to offer, leftwingshitflinger.

The Constitution doesn't use the term "Air force" either, but we kinda figured out that it isn't required.

YOu fraudulent liberoidals love to be literalists when it suits your petty partisan purposes, but you object vociferously when it doesn't.

As I correctly noted before, the PHRASE does not have to be IN the Constitution for "limited government" to be WELL within its clear meaning.

wow... for a lawyer, that's pretty selective.

so why pretend that government is only allowed to do specifically limited things.

the constitution is not some fundie version of the bible.
This is what we get for electing friggin' Methodists! :rofl:

Robert Welch was crazy paranoid. Mostly the Tea Party is crazy, full-blown schizophrenic. It is self-destrucive. It doesn't even know if the federal government, and so including them, should even exist.

That is insane.

Hey moron!

Marbury v. Madison, NOT the Constitution set up judicial review.

And when it comes to Blue Ribbon Commissions you better look at Obama's Czars.

I mean, SERIOUSLY liberals. Do YOU EVEN COMPREHEND THE CONCEPT HYPOCRISY BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR IGNORANT MOUTHS????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is insane.

What's insane is your reply. That is unless you have a link to prove what you say is true.

No where in the constitution does it call for the democrat and republican parties.

That is insane.

Hey moron!

Marbury v. Madison, NOT the Constitution set up judicial review.

And when it comes to Blue Ribbon Commissions you better look at Obama's Czars.

I mean, SERIOUSLY liberals. Do YOU EVEN COMPREHEND THE CONCEPT HYPOCRISY BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR IGNORANT MOUTHS????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow...You were able to comprehend a mascale post?

Shzam! :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back