🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tea Party Is Recycled John Birch Society Hate Rhetoric

Attacking countries, killing people and destroying things for no good reason is the same as walking back comments?

In what universe?

Yeah that's what the Democrats thought. It was for no good reason! :eusa_snooty:

"Whether one agrees or disagrees with the Administration’s policy towards Iraq, I don’t think there can be any question about Saddam’s conduct. He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do. He lies and cheats; he snubs the mandate and authority of international weapons inspectors; and he games the system to keep buying time against enforcement of the just and legitimate demands of the United Nations, the Security Council, the United States and our allies. Those are simply the facts." -- Henry Waxman, Oct 10, 2002

:

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war. Electing too many Republicans is the only reason 4000+ Americans died for nothing.

Actually in the Senate, more Democrats voted for the Resolution as voted against.

29 yeah to 21 nay.

;)

Hey GWB was a liberal, yea thats the ticket! Plenty on Conservatives opposed his spending, they just were never heard from or seen, yeah, that's what happened. TRUE Conservatives were against his nasty spending ways, totally! You should've seen the uproar in Conservative Television, no not Fox News....Other channels, like on the CB radio n stuff. Boy were we mad...scouts honor.

Blah, that's conservatives....Even when they are wrong they are right. Conservatives lost the house and senate NOT because ppl rejected their ideas....NOOOOOOOOooo of course not. They rejected them because they lost their conservative way. See, Conservatism is never wrong anything bad that happens is the fault of someone else, Communists, Liberals, the boogie man...EVERYONE!

Would you like to compare spending and the deficit of the two admins??????????

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP

2001 -1.25
2002 1.48
2003 3.39
2004 3.48
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18
2009 9.91
2010 10.64

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP in United States 1900-2010 - Federal State Local

Now that's the real story. Liberals can keep lying that Bush spend just like Obama, but the truth is Obama TRIPLED and QUADRUPLED the deficit in the two years he's been in office.

The numbers don't lie unlike liberal propaganda.

:

90% of the 2009 deficit was caused by the recession (lower tax revenues) and Bush policies.

Do you love this?????????

Bush politicies run for eight years BUT ONLY WHEN OBAMA takes office do they run afoul!

Too funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where did he says he believed in the John Bircch Society? ///
That is your own closed mind, not his!
TeaPartySamurai either (1) does not know the history of the John Birch Society, Robert Welch, and Cleon Skousen, or (2) does not know the writings of Cleon Skousen, or (3) does not know the far far reactionary LDS connection to the JBS, or (4) does not know the LDS chuch states that belonging to such organizations as the JBS is the first step to apostasy, or (5) that Glenn is LDS, or (5) TPS knows all this and is being a propaganda fail too again. She really thinks people don't know these things, and she can say whatever she wants. She is Fail, like for the 249th time this month.

<nothing worth of TPS>.

We will continue to wait.

<absolutely nothing of worth from TPS>:

Buckley hated the JBS with a passion as the frankenstine monster of Welch feasting on the far right of the GOP. These were the bozos who called Ike a knowing communist dupe.

Anybody who defends the JBS is not an American, period. This is beyond debate. The JBS and their defenders are the evil side of politics.

And I defended the Birchers, when?

When you defend Beck you defend the Birchers.

Where did he says he believed in the John Bircch Society? ///
That is your own closed mind, not his!
TeaPartySamurai either (1) does not know the history of the John Birch Society, Robert Welch, and Cleon Skousen, or (2) does not know the writings of Cleon Skousen, or (3) does not know the far far reactionary LDS connection to the JBS, or (4) does not know the LDS chuch states that belonging to such organizations as the JBS is the first step to apostasy, or (5) that Glenn is LDS, or (5) TPS knows all this and is being a propaganda fail too again. She really thinks people don't know these things, and she can say whatever she wants. She is Fail, like for the 249th time this month.

Or does not CARE because I don't live in the paranoid closed minds of liberals!

I don't follow Glen Beck you idiots!

He's not the leader of the Tea Party, just because you idiots say so, anymore than Rush Limbaugh is the leader of the GOP just because Obama says so.

I don't expect you to get it.

You are reminding me of what Sir Laurence Oliver said narrating "The World at War."

"Hitler was not content to wait that long. The French were planning the battle of 1918 all over again. Hitler was planning the battle of 1940."

Being that is is desperate beyond belief to go back to the 19 FREAKING 50s to do battle with the Tea Party while the Tea Party is dealing with the battle of 2010!

If you guys have to go back that far to feel some sort of fantasy justification against the Tea Party, not ONLY does it show how OUT OF DATE your thinking is, it shows how COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH with 2010 you have really become.

He who does not learn from history...is bound to repeat it

Like we are with the Tea Baggers

Know Nothings
John Birchers
Tea Party

Same rhetoric, same mindset

Last edited:

He's not the leader of the Tea Party, just because you idiots say so, anymore than Rush Limbaugh is the leader of the GOP just because Obama says so.

You are reminding me of what Sir Laurence Oliver said narrating "The World at War."

"Hitler was not content to wait that long. The French were planning the battle of 1918 all over again. Hitler was planning the battle of 1940."

Being that is is desperate beyond belief to go back to the 19 FREAKING 50s to do battle with the Tea Party while the Tea Party is dealing with the battle of 2010!

If you guys have to go back that far to feel some sort of fantasy justification against the Tea Party, not ONLY does it show how OUT OF DATE your thinking is, it shows how COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH with 2010 you have really become.

Know Nothings
John Birchers
Tea Party

No. Not the same rhetoric. Repeating that dishonest mantra is still dishonest.

And we all already know that you leftwingers are opposed to fidelity to our Constitutional Republic founding principle of a limited government.

To you Madeline it may be rancid -- but old -- kool aid but if you look closely to what was said back in the 50's many thing they were dead right on. Trying to change the history of what was said will do nothing but make you fail.

But of course you will not watch the video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lecAy-3Qtxk[/ame][/QUOTE]

Know Nothings
John Birchers
Tea Party

And we all already know that you leftwingers are opposed to fidelity to our Constitutional Republic founding principle of a limited government.

Show me where the Constitution says limited government

Easy...because they had WMDs

oops

they had shovel ready projects their too..oh wait..:lol:

Attacking countries, killing people and destroying things for no good reason is the same as walking back comments?

In what universe?

A lie is lie.

Obama has told several lies to the American people in an effort to sell his unpopular Agenda.

You want to give him a pass because the last president lies.

That is not very wise.

Know Nothings
John Birchers
Tea Party

The tenth and ninth imply it.

Know Nothings
John Birchers
Tea Party

Enumerated powers. If the constitution does not give the Fed a power. they do not have that power.

It does not have to say limited government. It is a document designed to limit government.

Liability No. Not the same rhetoric. Repeating that dishonest mantra is still dishonest.

Know Nothing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not the same rhetoric?

The Know-Nothing movement was a nativist American political movement of the 1840s and 1850s. It was empowered by popular fears that the country was being overwhelmed by German and Irish Catholic immigrants, who were often regarded as hostile to Anglo-Saxon values and controlled by the Pope in Rome. Mainly active from 1854 to 1856, it strove to curb immigration and naturalization, though its efforts met with little success. Membership was limited to Protestant males of British lineage over the age of twenty-one. There were few prominent leaders, and the largely middle-class and entirely Protestant membership fragmented over the issue of slavery. Most ended up joining the Republican Party by the time of the 1860 presidential election

Last edited:

<nothing worth of TPS>.

We will continue to wait.

Until what?

Until I tell you what fits your closed little mind?

If you have to keep deleting me to debate me, I says a LOT about your lack of debating skills.

You notice I don't have to do that with you?

So let's repeat what YOU CAN'T HANDLE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Know Nothings
John Birchers
Tea Party

Wow. Your level of ignorance is kinda scary.

Are you actually going to sit there and pretend that our constitution does not set up the three branches of our Federal Government with ENUMERATED powers?

Do you not grasp the meaning of, among other notions, the 10th Amendment?

In your paltry rhetorical efforts are you going to claim that if the Constitution doesn't use the PHRASE "limited government" that it didn't set up a limited government?

Some lib rhetoric is more rancid and useless than others. Yours is pathetic.

Buckley hated the JBS with a passion as the frankenstine monster of Welch feasting on the far right of the GOP. These were the bozos who called Ike a knowing communist dupe.

Anybody who defends the JBS is not an American, period. This is beyond debate. The JBS and their defenders are the evil side of politics.

And I defended the Birchers, when?

When you defend Beck you defend the Birchers.

You morons haven't proved Beck is a Bircher!

And where did I defend Beck?

All you keep doing is proving how closed your lack of mind is on the subject.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Know Nothings
John Birchers
Tea Party

I think we see the mindset when liberals start proclaiming what is true about the Tea Party WITH NO EVIDENCE.

But then evidence hasn't exactly been the left's strong point lately.

Got that video evidence of the Tea Party hurling the N word on the Capital Steps yet?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow. Your level of ignorance is kinda scary.

Are you actually going to sit there and pretend that our constitution does not set up the three branches of our Federal Government with ENUMERATED powers?

Do you not grasp the meaning of, among other notions, the 10th Amendment?

In your paltry rhetorical efforts are you going to claim that if the Constitution doesn't use the PHRASE "limited government" that it didn't set up a limited government?

Some lib rhetoric is more rancid and useless than others. Yours is pathetic.

wow... for a lawyer, that's pretty selective.

you are also fully aware that government has expansive power to act in furtherance of the general welfare and regulate commerce.

so why pretend that government is only allowed to do specifically limited things.

the constitution is not some fundie version of the bible.

Last edited:

Know Nothings
John Birchers
Tea Party

The whole damn DOCUMENT is based on limiting government you idiot! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What do you think checks and balances are about?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back