🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tea Party Is Recycled John Birch Society Hate Rhetoric

Everyone on the right is laughing. We think it's pretty funny how you all are so obsessed with Palin, Beck, Limbaugh, and Fox news. Something about voicing our constitutional right to free speech that makes you all continue day after day posting your whining and moaning about them. Mental illness in full bloom is sad but kinda funny to watch.

This is a remix of the "they hate us for our freedoms" song and dance from the Iraq war album:lol:

Um, that was said about muslim terrorists NOT Iraqis.

And if it isn't true, explain 9/11

(and please do not cop out with the usual "Saddam Hussein" didn't do 9/11, WE KNOW JACKASS. We sure know muslims terrorists did!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know?

Then why exactly..was Iraq attacked, destroyed and conquered.

If you know and all..

This is a remix of the "they hate us for our freedoms" song and dance from the Iraq war album:lol:

(and please do not cop out with the usual "Saddam Hussein" didn't do 9/11, WE KNOW JACKASS. We sure know muslims terrorists did!)

You know?

If you know and all..

Easy...because they had WMDs

oops

If she "lived through it" and was old enough to be politically aware of it, she'd have to be in her 70s or 80s.

Hell, I'm almost in my 50s (I turn 49 next week) and I didn't live through the Bircher era.

She's either older than my mother or lying.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure you did. Or you either weren't in this country or you are lying about your age.

I turn 50 in next year. I sure as heck lived through the Birchers.

You must not have been in the GOP because by the time I was old enough to pay attention to politics (age 6, the first presidential election I remember, 1968) they have been long expelled by Buckley.

I ws in the country all right. You lived through them, because you were in the Democrats. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know?

If you know and all..

Easy...because they had WMDs

oops

they had shovel ready projects their too..oh wait..:lol:

Hell, I'm almost in my 50s (I turn 49 next week) and I didn't live through the Bircher era.

She's either older than my mother or lying.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure you did. Or you either weren't in this country or you are lying about your age.

I turn 50 in next year. I sure as heck lived through the Birchers.

You must not have been in the GOP because by the time I was old enough to pay attention to politics (age 6, the first presidential election I remember, 1968) they have been long expelled by Buckley.

I ws in the country all right. You lived through them, because you were in the Democrats. ;)

True..and Goldwater caught hell for flirting with them.

But they were very active. And to discount that is ridiculous.

An example of how loony the right has become - Far-Right John Birch Society 2010 - The Note

This week’s Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington has a co-sponsor from the far-right fringe of American politics: The John Birch Society.

According to Ian Walters, a spokesman for CPAC, it’s the first time the John Birch Society has sponsored the conference. That’s not surprising, considering that the Birch Society has long been considered wacky and extreme by conservative leaders.

William F. Buckley famously denounced the John Birch Society and its founder Robert Welch in the early 1960s as “idiotic” and “paranoid. ” Buckley’s condemnation effectively banishing the group from the mainstream conservative movement. Welch had called President Dwight D. Eisenhower a “conscious, dedicated agent of the communist conspiracy” and that the U.S. government was “under operational control of the Communist party.” Buckley argued that such paranoid rantings had no place in the conservative movement or the Republican party.

The Tea Party is nothing more than a modern day Birch Society.. Except it's being accepted by the Republican Party, whereas the Birch Society wasn't. But even it is now.

Last edited:
Um..is this false?

Please feel free. Tear the assertion apart.

I know deflection is easier..but lets try to color within the lines. No?

your 'post' above makes no sense in any context I can see, in short what the heck are you talking about?

Reality doesn't make sense to people so steeped in fantasy either.

Cheers.

uh huh, its always someone elses lack of understanding when you cannot articulate a position, you and obama share the same talking points apparently. Everyone is engaged in fantasy or too dumb to get your 'logic'........whatever.

"Cheers?" yea, I figured you were drinking or something....

An example of how loony the right has become - Far-Right John Birch Society 2010 - The Note

This week’s Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington has a co-sponsor from the far-right fringe of American politics: The John Birch Society.

According to Ian Walters, a spokesman for CPAC, it’s the first time the John Birch Society has sponsored the conference. That’s not surprising, considering that the Birch Society has long been considered wacky and extreme by conservative leaders.

William F. Buckley famously denounced the John Birch Society and its founder Robert Welch in the early 1960s as “idiotic” and “paranoid. ” Buckley’s condemnation effectively banishing the group from the mainstream conservative movement. Welch had called President Dwight D. Eisenhower a “conscious, dedicated agent of the communist conspiracy” and that the U.S. government was “under operational control of the Communist party.” Buckley argued that such paranoid rantings had no place in the conservative movement or the Republican party.

The Tea Party is nothing more than a modern day Birch Society.. Except it's being accepted by the Republican Party, whereas the Birch Society wasn't. But it even is now.

Spot on.

The Tea Party is nothing more than a modern day Birch Society.. Except it's being accepted by the Republican Party, whereas the Birch Society wasn't. But it even is now.

dude, cut the nonsense, just call them nazis and be done with it..okay? :rolleyes:

your 'post' above makes no sense in any context I can see, in short what the heck are you talking about?

Cheers.

uh huh, its always someone elses lack of understanding when you cannot articulate a position, you and obama share the same talking points apparently. Everyone is engaged in fantasy or too dumb to get your 'logic'........whatever.

You posted something that provided no specifics, a really vacuous rebuttal and accuse me of drinking?

Gosh.

Talking points?

Really?

Is that debate?

dude, cut the nonsense, just call them nazis and be done with it..okay? :rolleyes:

Why?

Birchers or the Tea Party aren't Nazis.

It would be false to map them to the Nazis.

Nonsense. Repeating the leftist lie does nothing to make it any less of a lie; nor does it serve to make you seem particularly bright.

The Tea Party groups hold for one main principle: i.e., Constitutionally limited government being faithfully adhered to.

To the extent that the John Birch Society also calls for adherence to the precepts of a government bounded by and limited by the Constitution, then there is nothing to shy away from in acknowledging that they share that value. It's a wonderful value. You should share it too.

But that is pretty much where the valid comparisons also come to a screeching halt.

Cheers.

You posted something that provided no specifics, a really vacuous rebuttal and accuse me of drinking?

Gosh.

Talking points?

Really?

Is that debate?

dude, wtf is your issue? I asked you for specifics you gave me some heavy breathing terms....meaninglessness rhetorical garbage etc....this that what passes as an answer for an informed request? no thx....you wanna play games? there's a sandbox in your neighborhood somewhere, have at it champ.

Everyone on the right is laughing. We think it's pretty funny how you all are so obsessed with Palin, Beck, Limbaugh, and Fox news. Something about voicing our constitutional right to free speech that makes you all continue day after day posting your whining and moaning about them. Mental illness in full bloom is sad but kinda funny to watch.

Laughter is not the same as actually doing something constructive. It's easy to criticize and much harder to build.

I agree. Palin and he husband built a successful business. Tell us how many businesses Obama has built?

Obama has too much experience to run a business. :eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont understand how wanting to follow the Constitution and not spend ourselves into oblivion is hate.

That is not the point of the Op, Avatar. The Op is about the direct line between the Tea Party and Glenn Beck to the John Birch Society....a connection few tea party people likely know of or would welcome.

I dun know a single American who does not want the government to follow the constitution, and virtually everyone is very alarmed by the spending that has gone on (especially since it would appear so much money was wasted).

I am not trying to pin the hate badge on every Tea Party person; I am only trying to rouse you to guard against those who would (Glenn Beck, etc.).

I am getting kind of tired of this bullshit about Glenn Becks 'hate' speech. I have watched his fucking program, searched the net etc and find nothing more than unsubstantiated crap. People tell me he 'hates the victims of 9/11'... what is the truth of that? Well, one statement - which he clarified after saying it. The whole thing is, in my opinion, nothing more than the left not liking Beck because of his politics and his religion. If we are tolerant of other people's faiths, then why is being a Mormon different to being a Muslim? It isn't. He's a libertarian. Perhaps you should study what views Libertarians hold before you rant?

Madelbrain study before she rants? Silly you!

I guess it's only okay when YOU disagree with Madelbrain.

You ever read the treatise on the Queen Bee syndrome?

Last edited:
The TEA Party is made up primarily of fat, racist, old white men each of whom has a droppy titted, fat assed, blue haired, old hag on his arm. Next time you see a crowd of them check it out you'll see Im correct.

You mean like this??????????????? I mean the left is soooooooooooo full of young people. You would NEVER see dinosaurs that stopped having new ideas in the 60s would ya?????

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, how could that be!

117-1723_IMG4.jpg

Another message at the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_7966.JPG

This man at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006 wants the Nazi kikes to get out of Lebanon.

IMG_2515.JPG

A patriotic message at the "U.S. Out of Iraq Now" rally on Sunday, March 18, 2007.

IMG_2515.JPG

A patriotic message at the "U.S. Out of Iraq Now" rally on Sunday, March 18, 2007.

126-2650_IMG.JPG

Protester and message at the June 5, 2004 "anti-war" march.

Hey GWB was a liberal, yea thats the ticket! Plenty on Conservatives opposed his spending, they just were never heard from or seen, yeah, that's what happened. TRUE Conservatives were against his nasty spending ways, totally! You should've seen the uproar in Conservative Television, no not Fox News....Other channels, like on the CB radio n stuff. Boy were we mad...scouts honor.

Blah, that's conservatives....Even when they are wrong they are right. Conservatives lost the house and senate NOT because ppl rejected their ideas....NOOOOOOOOooo of course not. They rejected them because they lost their conservative way. See, Conservatism is never wrong anything bad that happens is the fault of someone else, Communists, Liberals, the boogie man...EVERYONE!

Would you like to compare spending and the deficit of the two admins??????????

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP

2001 -1.25
2002 1.48
2003 3.39
2004 3.48
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18
2009 9.91
2010 10.64

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP in United States 1900-2010 - Federal State Local

Now that's the real story. Liberals can keep lying that Bush spend just like Obama, but the truth is Obama TRIPLED and QUADRUPLED the deficit in the two years he's been in office.

The numbers don't lie unlike liberal propaganda.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back