Tea Party Putin bans US Chicken.

Only a totally certified moron would associate Putin with the Tea Party.

It's not the Tea Party that told Russia it could be more "flexible" after the election.

Before you go mocking, that's $1.3 billion in exports.

Out of a total of about $660 billion in meat and poultry exports.

2cnbiip.jpg

Last edited:
Heavens to Betsy!

Russia has banned U.S. poultry imports as part of a decree signed by President Vladimir Putin , the country's veterinary service said Wednesday. Putin earlier signed an order banning or limiting imports of agricultural products from countries which have imposed sanctions on Russia.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/russia-banning-us-poultry-imports-181311259.html

This is damned serious!

:lol:

What does this have to do with the Tea Party, Comrade Stupidfuck?

Will you mind if I borrow that term "Comrade Stupidfuck" from time to time? I love it.

The sanctions we impose on Russia will hurt them more than they can hurt us.

And the Russian people aren't going to be happy when they can't find chicken on their grocery store shelves.

Some U.S. poultry producers, including Pilgrim's Pride and Tyson Foods, were still trading in positive territory after the announcement.

Russia banning US poultry imports on Putin's order

The Tea Party thinks of Reagan as their hero and Reagan brought down the Soviet Union. Putin was part of the Soviet Union and the radical left thinks he is part of the Tea Party. Can they be more stupid?

There has been a lot of fellating of Putin by right wingers here on this forum, and out in the real world. Sarah Palin can't swallow enough of his dick.

They like to compare Putin manly-man to Obama girly-man. There is definitely a love crush going on.

Oh, look! Putin just pulled some more feathers out of Obama! Wheeeeeeeee!

Last edited:
The problem is that Barry is such a weak leader in comparison to Vladamir, that they make the mistake of believing we like Putin. All I really like about the man is his cool head, and leadership ability, but politically, we couldn't be more different. Barry cowers like the dog he is in front of Vlad.

The problem is that Barry is such a weak leader in comparison to Vladamir, that they make the mistake of believing we like Putin. All I really like about the man is his cool head, and leadership ability, but politically, we couldn't be more different. Barry cowers like the dog he is in front of Vlad.

Putin is a dictator. He doesn't have to lead. His SUBJECTS fear him.

The simple fact is that if Obama sent 50k troops to the border of Ukraine tomorrow, you'd NOT SUPPORT THAT DECISION.

Former KGB officer Putin is obviously smarter, tougher and more politically skillful than the former community activist we are stuck with. It doesn't mean we like Putin, it just means that Americans who aren't left wing idiots are aware of America's new status in the world since Hussein took over.

obama deserves to lose. Putin has him outclassed and out matched.

Putin is an evil turd, never forget that. Obama is incompetent, which puts America in a bad position. I like it when that flouncing fairy Barry gets humiliated as much as the next guy, but Putin is bad new - true evil. Our real problem here is we don't have someone with enough balls to stand up to him.

Indeed.

putin_2993191b.jpg

Indeed.

putin_2993191b.jpg

I can hear you slurping that cock.

Indeed.

putin_2993191b.jpg

I can hear you slurping that cock.

Please, don't project your sad little fantasy life upon moi.

I bet Brezhnev could drink Reagan under the table.

Forum List

Back