🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TeaBagger Islamophobia

The female in that image is obviously not six years old, and who can tell if that is her husband? I have no doubt women are often oppressed in Arab nations but I hardly think slamming Islam is the remedy.

Do you actually NOT see this:

IF it can't be THAT way?

It ALSO can't be THIS way?

SO,

if it could be EITHER way,

and it's all in the viewer's eye...

THAT's the prob with THIS SHIT:

YOU Prove It IS.

YOU Prove It ISN"T.

Ready?

Set?

GO, asshats!

Oh! p.s. I won't be holding my breath...

Last edited:
YES!!!

Aren't YOU???

OMG.

Do NOT make me have to put you BACK on Iggy...

USE those brain cells, lady!

YOUR DAUGHTER, 6, 8, 10 OR 12???

YOU'd give her, in MARRIAGE, to be SEXUALLY used?

FALL BACK,

NOW.

Or STAND BY for the WRATH of all who see this SHIT post of yours.

Last edited:
What I find fascinating is how you didn't say shit to Conhog the racist shithead for casting the first stone, just shut the fuck up and quit talking, you know how dumb you already fucking look to the board?

Reliable as ever..... "Shut the fuck up"... on an internet message board :lol::lol::lol: .... And you say I look dumb? Mmmmmk.

You do look dumb California Palin, you can't make a fucking argument nor argue, but you believe Conhog isn't racist aways so fuck off.

Sweetie, you have absolutely no evidence about what I believe about Conhog so telling me that you do makes you look fucking moronic. OK?

And, the fact that I have kicked your silly little butt on many occasions in a variety of threads makes a mockery of your continual whine about arguements..... The fact that you have to resort to the 'shut the fuck up' whine confirms that. Every time you get your ass kicked, you react the same way.... you tell me to 'shut the fuck up' and make stupid generic misogynistic, ageist, and race based insults. That, little boy, is the sign of a loser. You fail, fail&go.

LMFAO!!!

FLAYLO?

Sort of like JLO?

But without ANY redeeming characteristics, like a PUSSY

OR an nice FAT ASS???

Like this....

128858692941289258.jpg

Flayglo is my new favorite chew toy here. Usually he's an asshole, but he seems to be losing some of his luster in that department.

You know what?

Never mind.

I'm done with you.

I refuse to Suck Up;

as much as I could wish to have HIGH Rep?

If THIS is how I have to do it?

Believe me when I tell you: NO. I could NEVER "need" it, this much.

I'll just Pump Off, to another venue that affords me THINKING FOLKS,

that would NEVER whore themselves to an ideologie such as what YOU seem to endorse.

NOW.

Kiss MY ass,

and tell me how YOU were wrong in thinking these fucked up thangs, Mad.

Or don't. I'd consider THAT par for this course,

not that you'd ever understand any of what I've said or shared with you.

Feel FREE to broadcast our PM's amongst your friends ~

unfortunately for you, some of them WILL actually "get it."

Reliable as ever..... "Shut the fuck up"... on an internet message board :lol::lol::lol: .... And you say I look dumb? Mmmmmk.

You do look dumb California Palin, you can't make a fucking argument nor argue, but you believe Conhog isn't racist aways so fuck off.

Sweetie, you have absolutely no evidence about what I believe about Conhog so telling me that you do makes you look fucking moronic. OK?

And, the fact that I have kicked your silly little butt on many occasions in a variety of threads makes a mockery of your continual whine about arguements..... The fact that you have to resort to the 'shut the fuck up' whine confirms that. Every time you get your ass kicked, you react the same way.... you tell me to 'shut the fuck up' and make stupid generic misogynistic, ageist, and race based insults. That, little boy, is the sign of a loser. You fail, fail&go.

Shut the fuck up.

YES!!!

Aren't YOU???

OMG.

FALL BACK,

NOW.

Relax, fyrenza. The age of consent is not going to go down. Some whackadoodles might propose we lower it but most Americans -- including most American Muslims -- would never approve of it. Child marriage is a feature of the sociology of some third world nations, not a tenent of Islam.

YES!!!

Aren't YOU???

OMG.

FALL BACK,

NOW.

Relax, fyrenza. The age of consent is not going to go down. Some whackadoodles might propose we lower it but most Americans -- including most American Muslims -- would never approve of it. Child marriage is a feature of the sociology of some third world nations, not a tenent of Islam.

If age of conest is what she's worried about she has more to fear from the queers in NAMBLA than Muslims.

Shut the fuck up.

The prosecution rests.

YES!!!

Aren't YOU???

OMG.

FALL BACK,

NOW.

If age of conest is what she's worried about she has more to fear from the queers in NAMBLA than Muslims.

Yup and the RCC's clergy should be a source of deep anxiety too. So much evil, so little time. Let's just worry about the shit that might could actually happen.

Shut the fuck up.

The prosecution rests.

Shut the fuck up.

Sweetie...... I'm not the one who left a message on your public forum stating 'you're hot'. That was you. It is also you that mentions me in your sig and your strap. The obsessional behavior is yours.... own it.

And still, I won't tell you to 'shut the fuck up'. Why don't you go tell Gunny or Dis all about it and maybe they will make me shut the fuck up?

Sweetie...... I'm not the one who left a message on your public forum stating 'you're hot'. That was you. It is also you that mentions me in your sig and your strap. The obsessional behavior is yours.... own it.

And still, I won't tell you to 'shut the fuck up'. Why don't you go tell Gunny or Dis all about it and maybe they will make me shut the fuck up?

Other than my forum, which I've sort of abandoned?

THIS is one of the ONLY forums that I KNOW that allows Free Speech,

without hiding behind a bunch of excuses and/or proxies.

WE ARE BLESSED, folks.

No shit.

Last edited:

You are good looking, but your attitude stinks and you don't strike me as the smartest chick, and your constant neg reps show your obsession.

Forum List

Back