Teacher breastfeeding in class draws criticism from students, parents

These are kids, and she should have had the common sense to know that her actions would not go unnoticed nowadays. She should have realized this would be controversial, and unless she's a breast feeding activist and wanted to draw attention, she should know she's going to become a news story.
Not really bright in 2014 with 35 kids in a room all with cameras and direct lines to social networks.

But, is there something wrong with breastfeeding? Will these kids be scarred by what this women did? Why is this such a big deal?

^^^ If she couldn't get a baby sitter, the least that she could have done was save the breastfeeding for when she was at home.

God bless you and her and her baby and her students always!!!

Holly

Why? I still do not understand what the problem is.

These are kids, and she should have had the common sense to know that her actions would not go unnoticed nowadays. She should have realized this would be controversial, and unless she's a breast feeding activist and wanted to draw attention, she should know she's going to become a news story.
Not really bright in 2014 with 35 kids in a room all with cameras and direct lines to social networks.

But, is there something wrong with breastfeeding? Will these kids be scarred by what this women did? Why is this such a big deal?

No they won't be scarred, unless you count the palms and boners of the 14 year old boys who will be jacking off while they're thinking about getting a glimpse of teachers tits.

Again though, this is not a good road to go down unless you want to become the next YouTube star.

No they won't be scarred, unless you count the palms and boners of the 14 year old boys who will be jacking off while they're thinking about getting a glimpse of teachers tits.

Again though, this is not a good road to go down unless you want to become the next YouTube star.

That makes no sense whatsoever. They are going to do that? It's illegal??? You of course NEVER ONCE masturbated?

Lord have mercy.

That makes no sense whatsoever. They are going to do that? It's illegal??? You of course NEVER ONCE masturbated?

Lord have mercy.

I don't care what they do, they can whack off all night long for all I care.
I'm just saying this is not a good idea. You know as well as I do that this is not going to be acceptable by all students and parents, and it just invites problems to be directed at your school district, your teachers and administration.
In a perfect world no one would care, but we're in the real world, and in that world you're going to get exactly what has happened. Controversy.

What employer let's a worker bring their baby to work? And what employer would put up with her breastfeeding the baby in front of others that may be offended by it? I have never seen it happen before, and this teacher was wrong to think it was ok to do.
The answer is her "employer" is a school board controlled by the teacher's union.
That ought to explain everything.

Tax dollars are not for some teacher to take care of her kid while being paid to teach our kids. Period. No sitter? Stay home and get a sub teacher.

And...breastfeeding in front of a bunch of kids is just out of the question. If I had kids in that school..they would be removed from her class for good.
Goodness forbid children should see something human and natural. I do so hate idiotic assholes and their made up fears.

Lord have mercy.

I don't care what they do, they can whack off all night long for all I care.
I'm just saying this is not a good idea. You know as well as I do that this is not going to be acceptable by all students and parents, and it just invites problems to be directed at your school district, your teachers and administration.
In a perfect world no one would care, but we're in the real world, and in that world you're going to get exactly what has happened. Controversy.

I guess unless you live in that district it really isn't your problem.

What employer let's a worker bring their baby to work? And what employer would put up with her breastfeeding the baby in front of others that may be offended by it? I have never seen it happen before, and this teacher was wrong to think it was ok to do.
If people are offended by a woman breast feeding, they have a problem and should not be catered to.

Maybe she's well adjusted, these things only bother the maladjusted.

No they won't be scarred, unless you count the palms and boners of the 14 year old boys who will be jacking off while they're thinking about getting a glimpse of teachers tits.QUOTE]

I have news for you son, the lads were going to jerk off anyway, what's the difference who's tits they're thinking of while they do it, of course I'm sure you think if not for these particular tits, that there would be no jacking off. ROFLMAO

Oh, the horror!!! Boobs -- what's next blowing your nose in class?

What the hell is the matter with people? This is like a crime or something? It's natural -- get over it, people!

The end iz NEEEEEEIIIIGGGGGHHHH!

a8b1e626dc3bb52571a34d3b77625be8.jpg

So is taking a shit, that doesn't mean I want my kids to be forced to watch you do it.

Tax dollars are not for some teacher to take care of her kid while being paid to teach our kids. Period. No sitter? Stay home and get a sub teacher.

And...breastfeeding in front of a bunch of kids is just out of the question. If I had kids in that school..they would be removed from her class for good.
Goodness forbid children should see something human and natural. I do so hate idiotic assholes and their made up fears.

Stupid argument...it's human and natural, and some would say beautiful, for the teacher to have sex...but not in the classroom.

I'm all for women s rights but she should have stepped out of the class to do this. tt's not a question of if the children would be scarred. Its a question of what the parents want the children to learn. My question is was this part of a class she was teaching?

Last edited:
Oh, the horror!!! Boobs -- what's next blowing your nose in class?

What the hell is the matter with people? This is like a crime or something? It's natural -- get over it, people!

The end iz NEEEEEEIIIIGGGGGHHHH!

a8b1e626dc3bb52571a34d3b77625be8.jpg

So is taking a shit, that doesn't mean I want my kids to be forced to watch you do it.
Taking a shit in class is against the law and unsanitary. Big difference.

^^^ If she couldn't get a baby sitter, the least that she could have done was save the breastfeeding for when she was at home.

God bless you and her and her baby and her students always!!!

Holly

Why? I still do not understand what the problem is.
What she was caught doing is not a part of her job description. She doesn't get paid to breast feed in front of her students, especially if it has nothing to do with whatever it is that she is supposed to be teaching them.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Also maybe the parents of her students did not want their kids to learn about breast feeding in such a way. Teachers do not have to teach their students everything, only what they are supposed to be teaching the students and of course be there for the students if any additional help with anything is needed.

Bringing your child to work is a huge distraction and should be avoided. Breastfeeding during work is likewise a distraction for both yourself and others around you. I don't care who you're working with.

If the kid had to come with her to work, and IF she had to breastfeed during working hours, then she should have done it somewhere else.

Bringing your child to work is a huge distraction and should be avoided. Breastfeeding during work is likewise a distraction for both yourself and others around you. I don't care who you're working with.

If the kid had to come with her to work, and IF she had to breastfeed during working hours, then she should have done it somewhere else.
Simply put...this ^^

Mandatory training for the teacher.

Law suits against those who support her.

Child can't come to school.

Forum List

Back