Teacher calls student "the dumbest girl I ever met".

“You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart," he continued.

I pray that I wouldn't happen to bump into him at the local grocery store...news at 11!!!
The truth is the truth. Maybe she's just that dumb.
The truth is the truth, you just proved how dumb you are with your comment which is based on an absence of facts....

^^^ A recording of the man saying it to her was played so maybe people having the ability to record anything and anyone who is around them is what we all should be getting used to.

A couple things......

In many states the recording would be inadmissible as evidence of anything. Massachusetts, for example, requires consent to record audio or video of another person.

Secondly, this is just further proof in my mind why personal electronic devices other than calculators should be banned from all schools.
Banned because they provide proof of wrong doings in the class room???...smh.

^^^ A recording of the man saying it to her was played so maybe people having the ability to record anything and anyone who is around them is what we all should be getting used to.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
If that was recording in a classroom without the teacher's permission, the recorder should find themself in legal trouble.
Probably has tenure. The Teachers Union will fight for his right to call impressionable children stupid.
impressionable my ass. A stupid bitch is a stupid bitch. Stupid is as stupid does.
Right but if it had been another student Liberals would be screaming about bullying.

Banned because they take kids focus away from their JOB, which is getting an education.

Somehow, I get the feeling thus teacher was simply explaining the reality of her future to her. Something a large number of these kids could use to get shoved in their face and ears.

I think it's so weird that so many people who hate children choose teaching as a profession

I doubt they started out hating children, but Hover "my kid is an angel, so it must be the teacher's fault"
parents and the fact that to most grade school is basically tax funded daycare probably wear their patience thin.

Banned because they take kids focus away from their JOB, which is getting an education.

Somehow, I get the feeling thus teacher was simply explaining the reality of her future to her. Something a large number of these kids could use to get shoved in their face and ears.
Some of us live in the modern age...the girl was recording the teacher so that she could review his lesson in order to further learn from it. She also had an issue with her sight and we don't know if she could see wee or where she was sitting...so your assertion is ignorant.

Unless the teacher can see into the future, he has no idea what her future will be, however being in a position of educational authority over her and declaring her to be stupid and a failure certainly doesn't help to provide a positive learning environment.

It might be true, it might not be true. Kids lie. Get used to it.
Agree. Kids will lie, outright lie or exaggerate. Just because a kid said something happened, doesn't mean it did. They can be very devious and manipulative, especially in groups.

Watching the video she seems sincere and doesn't seem to have a reason to make up the story.
That's not reliable evidence at all. Anyone can put on a face that fools people. Devious kids are the best at that.

Probably has tenure. The Teachers Union will fight for his right to call impressionable children stupid.
LMOA School teachers do not get tenure. University professors get tenure, and usually it's because they do research and publish. American school teachers DO NOT GET TENURE.

Watching the video she seems sincere and doesn't seem to have a reason to make up the story.
That's not reliable evidence at all. Anyone can put on a face that fools people. Devious kids are the best at that.
In other words...you were just made to look the dumb ass and need to get your foot out of your mouth...lol.
What the fuck are you talking about? What a jackass you are making such a simple minded assumption. If you were well read and knowledgeable about the world at large, you would know that there are people who fool others by acting innocent and 'charming.' All the time. People like Ted Bundy, for example. You're just as dumb as the kid in the article.

LMOA School teachers do not get tenure. University professors get tenure, and usually it's because they do research and publish. American school teachers DO NOT GET TENURE.

Uhm yeah high school teachers get tenure. You should leave this thread..you're doing simply awful

In other words...you were just made to look the dumb ass and need to get your foot out of your mouth...lol.
What the fuck are you talking about? What a jackass you are making such a simple minded assumption. If you were well read and knowledgeable about the world at large, you would know that there are people who fool others by acting innocent and 'charming.' All the time. People like Ted Bundy, for example. You're just as dumb as the kid in the article.
And this mastermind of a student just so happened to bait the teacher into making his ignorant and hateful statements just as she was recording his lesson and asked him a simple question???...lol.

Please stop giving the word "stupidity" even greater meaning...

And this mastermind of a student just so happened to bait the teacher into making his ignorant and hateful statements just as she was recording his lesson and asked him a simple question???...lol.

Please stop giving the word "stupidity" even greater meaning...
I did say you were a dumb ass...allow me to modify my statement.

A dumb ass with a cherry on top!!!

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
If that was recording in a classroom without the teacher's permission, the recorder should find themself in legal trouble.

Has anyone done the old "You dont know what happened before the tape started" two step?

Forum List

Back