Teacher calls student "the dumbest girl I ever met".

Probably has tenure. The Teachers Union will fight for his right to call impressionable children stupid.
LMOA School teachers do not get tenure. University professors get tenure, and usually it's because they do research and publish. American school teachers DO NOT GET TENURE.
Teacher tenure reform (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.teachersunionexposed.com/protecting.cfm

Probably has tenure. The Teachers Union will fight for his right to call impressionable children stupid.
LMOA School teachers do not get tenure. University professors get tenure, and usually it's because they do research and publish. American school teachers DO NOT GET TENURE.

What Is Tenure?
ae_summer2015kahlenberg_science_spot-600x518.jpg
American public school teachers are typically awarded tenure after a probationary period of about three years.11 Once a teacher has earned tenure, also known as due process, he or she has a right to know why a discharge is being sought by the employer and a right to have the issue decided by an impartial body. In the words of the University of Pennsylvania’s Richard Ingersoll, “Typically, tenure guarantees that teachers must be given reason, documentation, and a hearing prior to being fired.”

Maybe that school teacher had you in mind...

What Is Tenure?
American public school teachers are typically awarded tenure after a probationary period of about three years.11 Once a teacher has earned tenure, also known as due process, he or she has a right to know why a discharge is being sought by the employer and a right to have the issue decided by an impartial body. In the words of the University of Pennsylvania’s Richard Ingersoll, “Typically, tenure guarantees that teachers must be given reason, documentation, and a hearing prior to being fired.”
This is not true. Where'd you dig this up?

Tenure means you cannot be fired. Anyone who is a professional and has passed some kind of probationary period has to be given a reason and documentation before being fired. You may not know that because you are not a professional.

What Is Tenure?
This is not true. Where'd you dig this up?

Google, try it and you'll realize what a complete fool you are at the moment

^^^ A recording of the man saying it to her was played so maybe people having the ability to record anything and anyone who is around them is what we all should be getting used to.

A couple things......

In many states the recording would be inadmissible as evidence of anything. Massachusetts, for example, requires consent to record audio or video of another person.

Secondly, this is just further proof in my mind why personal electronic devices other than calculators should be banned from all schools.
Banned because they provide proof of wrong doings in the class room???...smh.
My daughter's school district has banned electronic devices being on during school hours because students are filming fights (often set up or provoked) and putting them on youtube. Also, other inappropriate filmings including taking pictures of tests, etc.

Funny, the same republicans who always want to take more money out of schools are objecting to this teacher while simultaneously tearing down teachers in general. And they act as if one has nothing to do with the other

Watching the video she seems sincere and doesn't seem to have a reason to make up the story.
That's not reliable evidence at all. Anyone can put on a face that fools people. Devious kids are the best at that.
In other words...you were just made to look the dumb ass and need to get your foot out of your mouth...lol.
What the fuck are you talking about? What a jackass you are making such a simple minded assumption. If you were well read and knowledgeable about the world at large, you would know that there are people who fool others by acting innocent and 'charming.' All the time. People like Ted Bundy, for example. You're just as dumb as the kid in the article.
And this mastermind of a student just so happened to bait the teacher into making his ignorant and hateful statements just as she was recording his lesson and asked him a simple question???...lol.

Please stop giving the word "stupidity" even greater meaning...

So by that logic, if a student seduces a teacher and the teacher accepts it, then the teacher shouldn't be punished for having sex with an underage student.

Sorry, that doesn't fly under ANY circumstances. The teacher should be professional enough to not be "baited" into anything like that. The teacher can simply tell the student to leave and report to the admin office if it upsets the teacher. Instead this teacher was an idiot and now will suffer consequences over it. Tough shit for the teacher.

Sorry...I just regained consciousness.
Esmeralda's stupidity caused me to pass out....

Funny, the same republicans who always want to take more money out of schools are objecting to this teacher while simultaneously tearing down teachers in general. And they act as if one has nothing to do with the other

Regardless if money is taken from schools, it doesn't excuse what the teacher did. If my work budget is cut, do I get an excuse to be rude to my customers?

Watching the video she seems sincere and doesn't seem to have a reason to make up the story.
That's not reliable evidence at all. Anyone can put on a face that fools people. Devious kids are the best at that.
In other words...you were just made to look the dumb ass and need to get your foot out of your mouth...lol.
What the fuck are you talking about? What a jackass you are making such a simple minded assumption. If you were well read and knowledgeable about the world at large, you would know that there are people who fool others by acting innocent and 'charming.' All the time. People like Ted Bundy, for example. You're just as dumb as the kid in the article.
And this mastermind of a student just so happened to bait the teacher into making his ignorant and hateful statements just as she was recording his lesson and asked him a simple question???...lol.

So by that logic, if a student seduces a teacher and the teacher accepts it, then the teacher shouldn't be punished for having sex with an underage student.

Sorry, that doesn't fly under ANY circumstances. The teacher should be professional enough to not be "baited" into anything like that. The teacher can simply tell the student to leave and report to the admin office if it upsets the teacher. Instead this teacher was an idiot and now will suffer consequences over it. Tough shit for the teacher.
OMG!!!!!

Regardless if money is taken from schools, it doesn't excuse what the teacher did. If my work budget is cut, do I get an excuse to be rude to my customers?

You want quality teachers for shit pay. Seems reasonable I guess

Sorry...I just regained consciousness.
Esmeralda's stupidity caused me to pass out....
That's your own stupidity moron.

You don't know shit about public education and the position of teachers in it. You are an ignoramous.

Last edited:

Professionalism at all times. Nobody forces them to be teachers.

That's not the logic he used. You don't make any sense at all.

And nobody forces a lot of jackasses to be parents, but they are the ones raising stupid and poorly behaved kids and then expecting the teacher to put up with it and fix everything.

Yes it is his logic. He excused the teacher saying what he did because he claimed the student of baiting the teacher as if that is an excuse. I simply pointed out that isn't an excuse because as an authority figure he could have simply told the student to leave. Instead he fucked up and now it's time for the consequences.

And nobody forces a lot of jackasses to be parents, but they are the ones raising stupid and poorly behaved kids and then expecting the teacher to put up with it and fix everything.

Yes or no, could the teacher have simply told the student to leave the classroom instead of insulting her?

The answer is simple and the teacher fucked up. No spin can refute that FACT.

Students are not customers. The relationship between teachers and students is not one of a salesperson trying to please a customer.

Yes it is his logic. He excused the teacher saying what he did because he claimed the student of baiting the teacher as if that is an excuse. I simply pointed out that isn't an excuse because as an authority figure he could have simply told the student to leave. Instead he fucked up and now it's time for the consequences.
It is not the same. You cannot compare the two situations....there is no logical connection. It is a false analogy.

Last edited:
And just for the record, no it wouldn't be illegal for her to have recorded it regardless:

"Conversations in private places are banned from third party audio recording and a member of a conversation can covertly record the conversation without the consent of others. Conversations that occur in public can be recorded by a third party (see O.C.G.A. § 16-11-62).

Recording actions in public places without the consent of those being recorded is legal. Recording actions in a private place or in a public place that is out of public view requires the consent of all those being recorded (see O.C.G.A. § 16-11-62). The law has further clauses regarding recording actions of individuals under 18 as well as when it is on one's own property.[1]" ~ Georgia (U.S. state) wiretapping laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Schools are considered "public" places so that's that.

Teachers just want to manipulate and brainwash parent's children in secret, and are just REALLY offended when that secret mental conditioning and bullying gets out into the public. They think it is none of the public's business even though it is our children and our tax money they are dealing with.

Their sense of entitlement needs to be dealt with.

I'm a big supporter of unions, but the more I read about it, the more I am beginning to think, the NEA should be outlawed for the sake of the children.

From the prologue of
An Underground History of
American Education

by J. T. Gatto

Bianca, You Animal, Shut Up!

Our problem in understanding forced schooling stems from an inconvenient fact: that the wrong it
does from a human perspective is right from a systems perspective. You can see this in the case of
six- year-old Bianca, who came to my attention because an assistant principal screamed at her in
front of an assembly, "BIANCA, YOU ANIMAL, SHUT UP!" Like the wail of a banshee, this
sang the school doom of Bianca. Even though her body continued to shuffle around, the voodoo
had poisoned her.

Do I make too much of this simple act of putting a little girl in her place? It must happen
thousands of times every day in schools all over. I've seen it many times, and if I were painfully
honest I'd admit to doing it many times. Schools are supposed to teach kids their place. That's
why we have age-graded classes. In any case, it wasn't your own little Janey or mine.

Most of us tacitly accept the pragmatic terms of public school which allow every kind of psychic
violence to be inflicted on Bianca in order to fulfill the prime directive of the system: putting
children in their place. It's called "social efficiency." But I get this precognition, this flash- forward
to a moment far in the future when your little girl Jane, having left her comfortable home, wakes
up to a world where Bianca is her enraged meter maid, or the passport clerk Jane counts on for
her emergency ticket out of the country, or the strange lady who lives next door.

I picture this animal Bianca grown large and mean, the same Bianca who didn't go to school for a
month after her little friends took to whispering, "Bianca is an animal, Bianca is an animal," while
Bianca, only seconds earlier a human being like themselves, sat choking back tears, struggling her
way through a reading selection by guessing what the words meant.

In my dream I see Bianca as a fiend manufactured by schooling who now regards Janey as a
vehicle for vengeance. In a transport of passion she:

a. Gives Jane's car a ticket before the meter runs out.

b. Throws away Jane's passport application after Jane leaves the office.

c. Plays heavy metal music through the thin partition which separates Bianca's apartment
from Jane's while Jane pounds frantically on the wall for relief.

d. All the above.

You aren't compelled to loan your car to anyone who wants it, but you are compelled to
surrender your school-age child to strangers who process children for a livelihood, even though
one in every nine schoolchildren is terrified of physical harm happening to them in school, terrified
with good cause; about thirty-three are murdered there every year. From 1992 through 1999, 262
children were murdered in school in the United States. Your great -great -grandmother didn't have
to surrender her children. What happened?

If I demanded you give up your television to an anonymous, itinerant repairman who needed work
you'd think I was crazy; if I came with a policeman who forced you to pay that repairman even
after he broke your set, you would be outraged. Why are you so docile when you give up your
child to a government agent called a schoolteacher?

I want to open up concealed aspects of modem schooling such as the deterioration it forces in the
morality of parenting. You have no say at all in choosing your teachers. You know nothing about
their backgrounds or families. And the state knows little more than you do. This is as radical a
piece of social engineering as the human imagination can conceive. What does it mean?

One thing you do know is how unlikely it will be for any teacher to understand the personality of
your particular child or anything significant about your family, culture, religion, plans, hopes,
dreams. In the confusion of school affairs even teachers so disposed don't have opportunity to
know those things. How did this happen?

Before you hire a company to build a house, you would, I expect, insist on detailed plans showing
what the finished structure was going to look like. Building a child's mind and character is what
public schools do, their justification for prematurely breaking family and neighborhood learning.
Where is documentary evidence to prove this assumption that trained and certified professionals
do it better than people who know and love them can? There isn't any.

The cost in New York State for building a well-schooled child in the year 2000 is $200,000 per
body when lost interest is calculated. That capital sum invested in the child's name over the past
twelve years would have delivered a million dollars to each kid as a nest egg to compensate for
having no school. The original $200,000 is more than the average home in New York costs. You
wouldn't build a home without some idea what it would look like when finished, but you are
compelled to let a corps of perfect strangers tinker with your child's mind and personality without
the foggiest idea what they want to do with it.

Law courts and legislatures have totally absolved school people from liability. You can sue a
doctor for malpractice, not a schoolteacher. Every home-builder is accountable to customers years
after the home is built; not schoolteachers, though. You can't sue a priest, minister, or rabbi
either; that should be a clue.

If you can't be guaranteed even minimal results by these institutions, not even physical safety; if
you can't be guaranteed anything except that you'll be arrested if you fail to surrender your kid,
just what does the public in public schools mean?

What exactly is public about public schools? That's a question to take seriously. If schools were
public as libraries, parks, and swimming pools are public, as highways and sidewalks are public,
then the public would be satisfied with them most of the time. Instead, a situation of constant
dissatisfaction has spanned many decades. Only in Orwell's Newspeak, as perfected by legendary
spin doctors of the twentieth century such as Ed Bernays or Ivy Lee or great advertising combines, is there anything public about public schools.
Full text of "John Taylor Gatto The Underground History Of American Education Book"

Forum List

Back