Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

This...is a fair point.

I mean, if a Disney movie is considered instruction, and the mere existence of a sexual orientation or gender identity violates the FL law prohibiting said instruction...

.....then wouldn't the existence of straight or CIS gendered people in any movie shown at school be banned under Don't Say Gay?

Kids aren't gay and don't know anything about romantic love to begin with.

Says who?

Remember, anyone under 18 is a 'child' by the conservative Q-Anon standards of 'grooming'.

You're gonna tell me that no one has any romantic relationships before the age of 18?

.....then wouldn't the existence of straight or CIS gendered people in any movie shown at school be banned under Don't Say Gay?

No, the law is against fags not normal people and when I say fags,.. not all gays deserve to be called them, but an awful lot of them do.

They...don't have parents?

I mean they haven't experienced it themselves yet.

Says who?

Remember, anyone under 18 is a 'child' by the conservative Q-Anon standards of 'grooming'.

You're gonna tell me that no one has any romantic relationships before the age of 18?

You said kid so I didn't think that you meant teenager.

No, the law is against fags not normal people and when I say fags,.. not all gays deserve to be called them, but an awful lot of them do.

And where in the Don't Say Gay law does it use the word 'fags'? Because I'm pretty sure you're just injecting your own hapless bigotry onto the law.

Again, it prohibits instruction of gender identity or sexual orientation at school.

If the mere EXISTENCE of a sexual orientation or gender identity in a movie constitutes 'instruction', then any film showing any straight or CIS gendered people would have to be banned under Don't Say Gay.

If not, why not. And please cite the actual law. Not your imaginary version of it.

Says who?

Anyone under the age of 18 IS a child.

I mean they haven't experienced it themselves yet.

You said kid so I didn't think that you meant teenager.

Given that the 'don't say gay' laws are proposed to be extended to anyone under 18 years old, I mean exactly what I said.

1684187078246.png

Anyone under the age of 18 IS a child.

So, no one under 18 has any idea of what romantic relationships are?

Or are you just gonna skip that entire part of the conversation you awkwardly try to shoehorn yourself into?

And where in the Don't Say Gay law does it use the word 'fags'? Because I'm pretty sure you're just injecting your own hapless bigotry onto the law.

Again, it prohibits instruction of gender identity or sexual orientation at school.

If the mere EXISTENCE of a sexual orientation or gender identity in a movie constitutes 'instruction', then any film showing any straight or CIS gendered people would have to be banned under Don't Say Gay.

If not, why not. And please cite the actual law. Not your imaginary version of it.

I already told you. 🙄

I already told you. 🙄

Yeah, but the law doesn't say what you did. There's no mention of 'fag' anywhere. You made that up.

If a Disney movie with any characters with gender identity or sexual orientation is 'instruction', then any movie with any straight characters or CIS gender characters is a violation of the Don't Say Gay Law.

So, no one under 18 has any idea of what romantic relationships are?

Or are you just gonna skip that entire part of the conversation you awkwardly try to shoehorn yourself into?
Just stating a fact.

Forum List

Back