Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Exactly. But they insist that the mere *existence* of gay characters is 'instruction' per the Don't Say Gay law, and consequently justifies the investigation into the teacher who showed the movie.

If the mere *existence* of gender identity or sexual orientation constitutes instruction, than ANY movie with openly hetCis character would be banned.

Especially if there were crushes involved.
Exactly!

It is a toxic version of cancel culture that is using legislation to erase people from the public sphere starting with the schools. They claim they are “protecting the children“ but it’s really not…it’s using children as a pretense for marginalizing groups they don’t like. They aren’t even pretending it’s an about transgenders any more, that became obvious when “gays” morphed into an “awful lot” of “fags” .

This teacher is full of crap. She admits that her students talk to her about being part of the LGBT community. Which means she talks to them about their sexual orientation. Sounds like she is playing fast and loose with the rules ( like all lefties like to do). Their us a reason she chose this particular movie and it wasn’t “ science”.

Or is the most recent Disney film.

Exactly!

It is a toxic version of cancel culture that is using legislation to erase people from the public sphere starting with the schools. They claim they are “protecting the children“ but it’s really not…it’s using children as a pretense for marginalizing groups they don’t like. They aren’t even pretending it’s an about transgenders any more, that became obvious when “gays” morphed into an “awful lot” of “fags” .

And worse, they don't apply it consistently. If someone discussed their CisHet relationship, being married for example, no one considers that 'instruction'.

But if a lesbian teacher does the same, per conservatives it violates the law.

That's gonna run into a 14th amendment woodchipper.

Either BOTH Trans and Cis representation is 'instruction' or neither are. Either BOTH straight and gay representation are 'instruction' or neither are.

You can't have it both ways without violating the equal protection clause.

This teacher is full of crap. She admits that her students talk to her about being part of the LGBT community. Which means she talks to them about their sexual orientation. Sounds like she is playing fast and loose with the rules ( like all lefties like to do). Their us a reason she chose this particular movie and it wasn’t “ science”.
To put things in perspective, I was nine when I entered fifth grade.

She is talking to children as young as nine about their sexuality.

I can only imagine what my father would have done if my fifth grade teacher was interacting with me as a sexual being back then.

To put things in perspective, I was nine when I entered fifth grade.

She is talking to children as young as nine about their sexuality.

I can only imagine what my father would have done if my fifth grade teacher was interacting with me as a sexual being back then.

Huh? How is her talking about being part of the LGBT community 'interacting with a 5th grader as a sexual being'?

That's like claiming that a woman introduces a child to her husband she's 'interacting with a child as a sexual being'.

That's some batshit Q-Anon nonsense.

There's nothing inherently sexual about being gay, anymore than there's something inherently sexual about being straight.

Oh the horror! They showed a film with a gay character who had a crush on another character! The world as we know it is coming to an end! One simply Does Not Do It!

Can't leave the kids alone can you

shhshsbsbbshsbsbsh.jpeg

What's wrong with kids being in gay relationships? I known quite a few people growing up that were gay and were in said relationships. This is overreach of government and is pure bullshit.

What's wrong with kids being in gay relationships? I known quite a few people growing up that were gay and were in said relationships. This is overreach of government and is pure bullshit.
If conservatives are cool with 12 years olds being able to marry, why are they freaking out if a kid watches a Disney movie with a gay character?

If conservatives are cool with 12 years olds being able to marry, why are they freaking out if a kid watches a Disney movie with a gay character?
They want woman to be slaves and to have 10 kids a piece!!!
They also want to ban, kill and rid of the world of gays...

Both are realties of these people.

Why can't prepubescent children be in a gay sexual relationship?

Other than the fact it is illegal, you mean?

Why can't prepubescent children be in a gay sexual relationship?

Other than the fact it is illegal, you mean?

Prepubescent? Who said anything about prepubescent? Kids are anyone under 18.

And who said anything about a sexual relationship?

You brought that Q-Anon pedo shit to the table. No one brought it for you.

And worse, they don't apply it consistently. If someone discussed their CisHet relationship, being married for example, no one considers that 'instruction'.

But if a lesbian teacher does the same, per conservatives it violates the law.

That's gonna run into a 14th amendment woodchipper.

Either BOTH Trans and Cis representation is 'instruction' or neither are. Either BOTH straight and gay representation are 'instruction' or neither are.

You can't have it both ways without violating the equal protection clause.
Teachers have no business talking to students about any of their personal relationships, at all.

Teachers have no business talking to students about any of their personal relationships, at all.

So if a teacher gets pregnant....she's just supposed to pretend that she's just gaining weight?

And a teacher mentioning she's married.....is sexualizing children? Is she not allowed to wear her wedding ring?

You guys are taking this Q-Anon shit to a ridiculous extremes.

Last edited:

In fairness, I said the exact same thing when I heard conservatives defend 12 year olds getting married too.

What the actual fuck.

Oh and btw, you do realize that's a RINO don't you?

So if a teacher gets pregnant....she's just supposed to pretend that she's just gaining weight?

And a teacher mentioning she's married.....is sexualizing children?

You guys are taking this Q-Anon shit to a ridiculous extremes.

Not what she meant. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back