Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

It’s because they are all buddies with the mods. :)

Or at least Coyote and then they get away with making accusations towards us. I'm debating about taking a break from this place.

Or at least Coyote and then they get away with making accusations towards us. I'm debating about taking a break from this place.

If random pedo accusations are the best argument you can make to justify a freakout about a disney movie.....then yeah. You probably should.

So if a teacher gets pregnant....she's just supposed to pretend that she's just gaining weight?

And a teacher mentioning she's married.....is sexualizing children? Is she not allowed to wear her wedding ring?

You guys are taking this Q-Anon shit to a ridiculous extremes.
If a teacher is married, there is no need to go into details. No need to discuss a pregnancy. In fact, no need to discuss any details of a private life, especially with very young children.

If a teacher is married, there is no need to go into details. No need to discuss a pregnancy. In fact, no need to discuss any details of a private life, especially with very young children.

Well I think she can say she has a baby in her tummy but that's about it.

To me it's telling you and Jessica-stormlover that you need to stay the fuck away from children. 🤬
We're NOT going anywhere near children! We just won't stop our children from having relationships with their peers and won't judge them for having such relationships. We won't make it illegal or ban them from reading or watching a fucking t.v show that has gays!!!

I am sitting here typing to idiots while listening to Elton John!!! Gays do so many awesome things and make this world a better place. They should be respected and accepted.

If a teacher is married, there is no need to go into details.
So, is she allowed to wear the wedding ring? Have a picture of her family on her desk?

Or is that 'sexualizing children'?

No need to discuss a pregnancy. In fact, no need to discuss any details of a private life, especially with very young children.

So when the kids ask about it....is she allowed to acknowledge the pregnancy? How far does she have to play pretend for you?

And if you genuinely believe that talking about a pregnancy is 'sexualizing children'.......did you have a second kid?

Because if you talked to your first kid about their new brother or sister, that's got some really disturbing implications by these batshit Q-Anon standards.

Its a bit ridiculous. A young kid can handle the idea of a mommy and daddy. Or a mommy and a mommy. It happens every day.

I am sitting here typing to idiots while listening to Elton John!!! Gays do so many awesome things and make this world a better place. They should be respected and accepted.

Gays are just just folks. They're not better or worse than anyone else. They're just people.

And acknowledging they exist is no more 'sexualizing children' than acknowledging that hetero folks exist.

This Q-Anon pedo bullshit is getting ridiculous.

What about "That's personal". And not explain anything. Not every bit of your life needs to be shared with the world.

I don't know I think it's sort of exciting. She just doesn't need to go into everything about it or her marriage, but what if she wants to invite her students to her wedding?

Forum List

Back