Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

If my daughter married one, we would have serious questions on whose family is obliged to pay for the wedding.

Once we get past that, the rest should be easy.

Why would a gay man marry a woman?

I didn’t say that. Tell it to whoever did.

I didn't even say that. All I said is that I don't classify kids and teenagers the same way and little kids don't have romantic relationships but teenagers.

A lot of these children are bi and gay. That is reality! Not having acceptance for who these people are is what is wrong and is simply abuse.
No it's not 'a lot' it's a small minority who probably have mental issues that need to be dealt with instead of 'confirming' their mental illness.

I didn’t say that. Tell it to whoever did.

Yeah, but you jumped into the middle of a conversation you weren't a part of...with that as the topic.

With you unwilling to back it such blithering nonsense, and the poster that spewed unable to, lets put that gibberish to bed.

I didn't even say that. All I said is that I don't classify kids and teenagers the same way and little kids don't have romantic relationships but teenagers.

So the semantic difference you're offering is between 'kids' and 'children'?

Ugh. This is getting boring.

To make a simple statement of fact.

Yeah, with the guy I was actually talking to trying to split the semantic hair over 'kids' and 'children'.

There's no part of this conversation you've contributed to meaningfully. You just awkwardly tried to push your way in.

I'm gonna back to my actual conversation now.

Yeah, with the guy I was actually talking to trying to split the semantic hair over 'kids' and 'children'.

There's no part of this conversation you've contributed to meaningfully. You just awkwardly tried to push your way in.

You seem pretty upset about this.

Doubt with? wow! Having a relationship with your male or female best friend shouldn't be punished. It is fucked up to even hold such a fucked up notation against basic freedom.

And where in the Don't Say Gay law does it use the word 'fags'? Because I'm pretty sure you're just injecting your own hapless bigotry onto the law.

Again, it prohibits instruction of gender identity or sexual orientation at school.

If the mere EXISTENCE of a sexual orientation or gender identity in a movie constitutes 'instruction', then any film showing any straight or CIS gendered people would have to be banned under Don't Say Gay.

If not, why not. And please cite the actual law. Not your imaginary version of it.
Well said.

The Disney movie has a character who has a crush on another character. That is not a romantic relationship. There are a ton of non-sexual children’s books on that topic, written for 10 yr olds for example. there are age appropriate movies involving crushes or romance like Princess Bride or Beauty and the Beast. Kids have crushes all the time…and including it in a movie or book doesn’t make inappropriate or mean that there are sex scenes. There is only one reason why this is being singled out.

I'm not a guy first of all I am a gal. Second of all I just separate kids and adolescents in my mind, but it doesn't mean that everybody does or has to.

Doubt with? wow! Having a relationship with your male or female best friend shouldn't be punished. It is fucked up to even hold such a fucked up notation against basic freedom.

Who said that? Unless you mean a romantic relationship then it will be punished by God as it is an abomination as well as immoral.

The Disney movie has a character who has a crush on another character. That is not a romantic relationship. There are a ton of non-sexual children’s books on that topic, written for 10 yr olds for example. there are age appropriate movies involving crushes or romance like Princess Bride or Beauty and the Beast. Kids have crushes all the time…and including it in a movie or book doesn’t make inappropriate or mean that there are sex scenes. There is only one reason why this is being singled out.

Exactly. But they insist that the mere *existence* of gay characters is 'instruction' per the Don't Say Gay law, and consequently justifies the investigation into the teacher who showed the movie.

If the mere *existence* of gender identity or sexual orientation constitutes instruction, than ANY movie with openly hetCis character would be banned.

Especially if there were crushes involved.

I'm not a guy first of all I am a gal. Second of all I just separate kids and adolescents in my mind, but it doesn't mean that everybody does or has to.
The conversation was about children.

And yeah, kids can have both gender identity and sexual orientation.

That you define 'children' differently than the law doesn't amount to much.

Who said that? Unless you mean a romantic relationship then it will be punished by God as it is an abomination as well as immoral.

That's between God and the person.

You're not God. You play no role in God's punishment.

That you define 'children' differently than the law doesn't amount to much.

Legally anybody underneath the age of 18 is a child I already know that, it's just that I still think of a child is anybody from the age of two to twelve.

This teacher is full of crap. She admits that her students talk to her about being part of the LGBT community. Which means she talks to them about their sexual orientation. Sounds like she is playing fast and loose with the rules ( like all lefties like to do). Their is a reason she chose this particular movie and it wasn’t “ science”.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back