Teacher gives 15 year old middle schooler a lap dance

This is what happens to a culture sliding into degeneracy. Did you think it was going to stop at same sex marriage?

We are a sick culture producing sick and violent people.

I wish my teacher had of hooked me up like that.

We all did (if we were lucky enough to have a hot teacher). My 10th grade English teacher, holy shit. :eusa_clap:
But our parents wouldn't have been too pleased. We have really devolved to a point of no return.

Doing the thought experiment where we transpose the gender relationship of the teacher and student...well...

Heck, this is USMB...

What would the public response be if the teacher and student were the same gender?

The news video also mentions the teacher allowed the student to grope her.

Amazing that with all the stories the last few years of teachers having sex with students, that a teacher would now take any chance whatsoever. Another immature adult without the ability to control their behavior.

I wish one of my teachers had of hooked me up like that. :lol:

People are loosing their minds.

Perfectly natural for a student to want contact with a hot teacher.

Completely inappropriate, and in most cases illegal, for an adult teacher to agree to have contact.

Sexual deviants such as this woman tend to be repressed Republicans. Just like that senator a couple years ago who was playing footsies under the airport bathroom stall; or the church leader who hired a male prostitute and was doing drugs; or that KKK guy with the black hooker.

Every once in awhile there's a Dem who comes along like Anthony Wiener, who got caught exposing his wiener online, which is not that big of an offense compared to what repressed conservative Republicans get up to.

Sexual deviants such as this woman tend to be repressed Republicans. Just like that senator a couple years ago who was playing footsies under the airport bathroom stall; or the church leader who hired a male prostitute and was doing drugs; or that KKK guy with the black hooker.

Every once in awhile there's a Dem who comes along like Anthony Wiener, who got caught exposing his wiener online, which is not that big of an offense compared to what repressed conservative Republicans get up to.

Not that it matters, but the odds are very high this woman is a Democrat.

First of all, she's black, and she WAS, a public school teacher.

Look for more of this as the lines between adult sexuality and children blur...with the new sexual deviance fads taking root everywhere...

Don't support the LGBT movement who has as it's iconic leader [Harvey Milk] a serial pedophile and then act surprised at the rising numbers of adult-child sexual encounters. It took awhile but clever politicians and carefully placed influential persons eventually got Ancient Greece to where it was once deviant sexuality became a cultural value....

Those who don't know history and the de-evolution of societies once moral structures are removed are doomed to repeat it..

Forum List

Back