Teacher gives 15 year old middle schooler a lap dance

Look for more of this as the lines between adult sexuality and children blur...with the new sexual deviance fads taking root everywhere...

Don't support the LGBT movement who has as it's iconic leader [Harvey Milk] a serial pedophile and then act surprised at the rising numbers of adult-child sexual encounters. It took awhile but clever politicians and carefully placed influential persons eventually got Ancient Greece to where it was once deviant sexuality became a cultural value....

Those who don't know history and the de-evolution of societies once moral structures are removed are doomed to repeat it..
The Internet seems to make a lot of things available recently, and education taking over parental duties with its no-holds-barred approach to acceptance of Hollyweird-as-teacher-preacher-con-artists is hastening the decline. It's a kind of mental Armageddon, and the ball rolls downhill, not stopping until it hits the bottom, where it tends to stay.

/rant for the day :badgrin:

I just now logged onto Yahoo, and this story was right there on top. The woman can now expect to see her stupidity go viral.

Is there something in the water (or the brownies)? My guess is that pop-culture educated modern young women don't have a clue about social norms.

here's the shitty part

If she's not sent to jail she will not lose her job.

she will be transferred off to some bullshit job that she won't even have to show up for, but she will still get paid and get raises when her union protectors says she gets them.

This is what we get when we have a unionized monopoly

here's the shitty part

If she's not sent to jail she will not lose her job.

she will be transferred off to some bullshit job that she won't even have to show up for, but she will still get paid and get raises when her union protectors says she gets them.

This is what we get when we have a unionized monopoly

She should definitely lose her teaching job. However, she has that career as a stripper to fall back on.

I have to be honest and direct.
This looks very much like a symptom of a far greater problem.
When I was in England, I saw a steady drop from unreasonable behaviour to totally unacceptable behaviour, all in the space of 20 years.
Getting pissed and shagging a biker chick in a closed, empty market was pretty raunchy stuff but that's dropped to dogging in public; something I witnessed a good few times.
Moving to a far more conservative country is an eye opener.
It's unusual for any public display of affection here, even to the point where a courting couple don't hold hands.
Sex before marriage happens but it's rare as a percentage and frowned upon.
Unmarried mothers are pretty rare and the family is extremely important.

I know the type of society I prefer.

As for this teacher - sack, gaol, no further work with kids - ever.

Forum List

Back