Teacher Shouting at Vaccinated Student For Not Wearing a Mask

Is the concept of needing to wear masks just too complicated for Americans?
Folks, the rest of the world laughs at you assholes. Even moreso because your country and it's people were more or less accepted as reasonalby intelligent human beings no more than about 5 years ago.

Get it together folks, one incident such as this one is not something to base all your political hopes on! It's rabid right bullshit that just encourages the equally rabid American left to start frothing at the mouth over!

China and the rest of the modern world walks away with the spoils as you fkng garden variety slugs slobber over yourselvs with racism, hate, and anger.

I'm a Canadian who is here to help. How about showing some appreciate for normal people who still care a bit?

Shut up and go visit one of your Covid Detention Centers. Why would anyone even want help from a limp wristed never was like you? Wear your damn mask and get out of everyone else's business. You're a terrified little man who needs the Gov to think for him.

Last edited:
The red states in the U.S. are already competing in the race to the bottom of the Third World barrel.
The US south have already decided that they are intent of fascism taking the place of democracy in America.
Their race and racism issues have become unsolvable by any means other than lethal force. They seem to have a good chance of winning that fight.

Well if the going gets tough you can always hope that China comes to your rescue, given that you would be unable to defend yourself.

Well if the going gets tough you can always hope that China comes to your rescue, given that you would be unable to defend yourself.

If China comes to Canada's rescue, who would there be left to be defended against?
I can see a definite trend toward nearly all countries aligning with China to be their nuclear shield against US military aggression. Sentiments worldwide are turning against America. You can't continue with irrational domestic policy and expect the rest of the world to fing it acceptable behaviour.
Already current US policy on the Zionist regime's evil is being found objectioniable by the rest of the world.

If China comes to Canada's rescue, who would there be left to be defended against?
I can see a definite trend toward nearly all countries aligning with China to be their nuclear shield against US military aggression. Sentiments worldwide are turning against America. You can't continue with irrational domestic policy and expect the rest of the world to fing it acceptable behaviour.
Already current US policy on the Zionist regime's evil is being found objectioniable by the rest of the world.

Can you list or cite at least one "irrational domestic policy"?

Canadians are so insignificant, continually wishing that they could one day become Americans:

uploads1516149357087-canada-canada-america-s-stalkers-demotivational-posters-1323736705.jpg

Canadians ARE Americans.....there are some idiots in the United States (probably trump humpers) who show their ignorance of that all the time.
America is America, Canada is Canada. We know you're insecure about that, but that's just too bad. Until you or Mexico becomes bigger and more powerful, we get the name of the continent. Deal with it, snow cone.

Teacher Shouting at Vaccinated Student For Not Wearing a Mask

The student was just following the science

Another Liberal freak who some moron felt should be around children. Democrats are destroying schools and destroying childrens minds.

That vile beast has no place being a teacher.

Canadians are so insignificant, continually wishing that they could one day become Americans:

uploads1516149357087-canada-canada-america-s-stalkers-demotivational-posters-1323736705.jpg

Canadians ARE Americans.....there are some idiots in the United States (probably trump humpers) who show their ignorance of that all the time.
They are NORTH AMERICANs, but not from the United States of America Americans!

Is the concept of needing to wear masks just too complicated for Americans?
Folks, the rest of the world laughs at you assholes. Even moreso because your country and it's people were more or less accepted as reasonalby intelligent human beings no more than about 5 years ago.

Get it together folks, one incident such as this one is not something to base all your political hopes on! It's rabid right bullshit that just encourages the equally rabid American left to start frothing at the mouth over!

China and the rest of the modern world walks away with the spoils as you fkng garden variety slugs slobber over yourselvs with racism, hate, and anger.

I'm a Canadian who is here to help. How about showing some appreciate for normal people who still care a bit?
You apparently mistake yourself to be someone people here give a damn about. Take your face burka and shove it.

Went to grocery store, more than 1/2 were still masked despite the mandate being lifted
They had not gotten the vaccine yet!

I got mine today but I will be wearing a mask indefinitely for other health reasons.
And I 100% agree with this attitude or with anyone's choice FOR THEMSELVES, where this virus is concerned. Those who feel they can get in my grill over MY choice are the ones who need to ponder their choices a little more carefully. Reasonable people are able to disagree, resonably. The rest may need the incentive and an old-fashioned ass-whoopin'

Forum List

Back