Teacher suspended for making fun of lgbt group, students support teacher

It might be useful if NEWSAND SENTINEL.COM had given us the EXACT WORDS that the man is in such trouble for having posted.

Instead here's ALL WE KNOW

... the suspension of teacher David Foggin for making a post which seemingly made fun of the student organization has created an atmosphere of bullying directed at GSA members and perceived gay students.

That tells us exactly nothing.

It might be useful if NEWSAND SENTINEL.COM had given us the EXACT WORDS that the man is in such trouble for having posted.

... the suspension of teacher David Foggin for making a post which seemingly made fun of the student organization has created an atmosphere of bullying directed at GSA members and perceived gay students.

This is what I found:

The newspaper reported Monday that Foggin had posted an image on Facebook on Friday of a poster advertising the student club's meetings, along with a comment, “Club meeting at PSHS!! Rally around them and show ur support. We are also considering a drunks-t totaller club, drugged/sober club, smokeless tobacco vs smokes club, street racing, and deer poaching clubs. Please donate and support us. Thank u!!! I think I hear the drag already zinging.”

Parkersburg teacher suspended over Facebook post* - News - The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports -

If this is true - and it appears to be - the man is in deep trouble.

Why do LGBT liberals think supporting him creates an unsafe environment?
Why are liberals such bullies?

Anyone thought to ask why a high school even has a group solely about sexuality? If a straight version glorifying sex between minor boys and girls wouldn't be allowed, why an LGBT-oriented one? Especially if the local AoC makes sexual relationships involving the ages in the group illegal.

Anyone thought to ask why a high school even has a group solely about sexuality? If a straight version glorifying sex between minor boys and girls wouldn't be allowed, why an LGBT-oriented one? Especially if the local AoC makes sexual relationships involving the ages in the group illegal.
You should know. LGBTs are a protected status group. Of course a group about the sexuality of straight minors would not be allowed.

As adults sure. Things often work differently though for minors. AoC in West Virginia is 16. Presumedly, kids under 16 are involved. So if being sexual is illegal, then why have a sex-oriented group? And why in a high school? I'm all for sex education and civility and equal rights, but loathe double-standards and hypocrisy. This is the sort of thing perfectly appropriate at the college-level, but not at the high school 'you're still children' level.

Of course support groups for straight minors about their sexuality are allowed..such "rap groups" at High Schools have been happening across the country for some time...(at least in the North East where I live and practice). No support group organized to help youth deal with their issues should be held up to ridicule..Especially by a teacher.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is what I found:

The newspaper reported Monday that Foggin had posted an image on Facebook on Friday of a poster advertising the student club's meetings, along with a comment, “Club meeting at PSHS!! Rally around them and show ur support. We are also considering a drunks-t totaller club, drugged/sober club, smokeless tobacco vs smokes club, street racing, and deer poaching clubs. Please donate and support us. Thank u!!! I think I hear the drag already zinging.”

Parkersburg teacher suspended over Facebook post* - News - The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports -

If this is true - and it appears to be - the man is in deep trouble.

Indeed, the slur is as much against poachers as queers.

Identifying yourself as LGTB or whatever they are TARGETS THEM. The clubs themselves target them for bullying.

The whole bullying thing is just another way that the homo bloc gets special privileges awarded to them. They are allowed to have special clubs, wear outrageous clothing, spout complete drivel (at best) and subversive, dangerous, and offensive garbage (at worst) as well as engage in outlandish physical exhibitions, and hang out in whatever bathrooms they choose...

And anybody who dares object is a *bully*.

Fuck it. Teach your children to be respectful of all, and stop identifying particular groups who have protected status. The rules apply to them, too.

PS...the teacher shouldn't drink and post. The statement is perfectly appropriate among friends...not so much as a public statement.

Why do you believe a straight version wouldn't be allowed?

You never joined "Band?"

As adults sure. Things often work differently though for minors. AoC in West Virginia is 16. Presumedly, kids under 16 are involved. So if being sexual is illegal, then why have a sex-oriented group? And why in a high school? I'm all for sex education and civility and equal rights, but loathe double-standards and hypocrisy. This is the sort of thing perfectly appropriate at the college-level, but not at the high school 'you're still children' level.

I suppose u feel that a magic switch is thrown when youth reach the age of majority..and they emerge fully prepared to deal with their sexuality in the adult world...
U r clearly off track here...if any require a support group addressing their emerging sexuality, it's teens...regardless of their sexual orientation.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, and I've told my kids to never get stuck in bathrooms with weirdos. If there's one in there, get your ass out and hold it until they're gone.

There's a weird older girl at school that, although she got my daughter in trouble by LYING about her...seems to really like her! This girl (who has extremely bright pink hair, btw) has no friends. She is always sitting near my daughter, she talks to her as if they are buddies (and talks to me too) and everytime I look up she's looking at my girl, or at me. Not in any malicious or scary way...she's just looking.

I think she admires my daughter.

It does't matter, she lie about my girl and my girl is in no way immune to saying shitty things in bathrooms given the opportunity...

So I told her not to use the bathroom at practice. She goes when she gets there, with me, and if she goes some other time she either goes with me or with another adult.

My point is, my daughter is the one who is allegedly *the bully* in this case. Because she was targeted by a weirdo (her mom is weird too, omg) who happens to ALSO seems to want to be close to my daughter...

Where am I going with this? Two places....don't make your kid a target. Don't encourage your child to posture and make him or herself some sort of controversial symbol at school.

#2, the whole bullying fad is today's *hate speech* movement. The goal is to make it illegal to in any way, shape or form criticize fyor even identify immorality or depraved behavior....and to make it illegal to defend yourself from attack (including physical attack) from any person who identifies with any of the favoried groups (queers, trannies, felons, blacks).

I have made it clear to my daughter's teachers and to others that I am not interesting in hearing *bullying* accusations leveled against my daughter, because what is I see is that the term *bullying* is used to justify *bullying* others. You push them around, they respond, and you run to the authorities adn whine "so and so is bullying me and made me feel REALLY uncomfortable". Automatically, the kid who defended herself is labeled a bully, and everybody handles the psycho who started the mess is some sort of angelic creature who now must be elevated to almost divine status.

It's ridiculous Teach respect, expect respect, and quit encouraging kids to act out the sexual fantasies of their parents in school. The world would immediately change for the better.

I'm tired of this bigoted, bully-shaming culture we have today. Bullies are people too. In fact, studies have shown that most bullies are themselves abused and/or neglected, usually at home. Just because they say or do things in their own private lives that some people dislike doesn't mean their rights as citizens should be revoked. And just because they allow their private bullying activities to spill out into public isn't an excuse to discriminate against them either; they should be encouraged by everyone around them to freely engage in their bully lifestyle. After all, how can they know that they're supported unless they shove their bullying in your face at every opportunity? Bullies are the real victims here. We should form a support group for them, and if at all possible, start holding parades in their honor.

PS..I don't expect my children to magically emerge from my home at the age of 18 being perfectly prepared for living a life of debauchery and promiscuity.

See, I teach my children values at home, and that doesn't end at 18. I teach them lessons for life, I help them layout a plan. One of the things I teach them is that restraint and modesty are good values which will stand will for them in the future. You don't say every word that crosses your mind, you don't engage in every fad that comes your way. Their job is to go to school, participate as is appropriate in extracurricular activities..but primarily to keep their grades up, and aim for college and beyond.

Go to church, practice the tenets taught there to the best of your ability with the help of God...and above all be honest and open.

The whole concept that if kids aren't told about trannies, anal sex, the kuma satra and given condoms at school, they will somehow be unfit for life immediately following graduations is just a lie perpetuated by the hysterical and depraved left. My kid isn't going directly from graduation to a promising career as a pole dancer, street walker, or drug dealer. And if they did, I promise you I would be right there dragging their asses out. Over and over if that's what it takes.

My kids have been taught at home that sex is a huge life decision, and that a great deal of thought adn consideration must be put into it. It isn't a *right of passage* into adolescence, it isn't a game, and it has some very serious consequences, even if you don't get pregnant.

Lefties don't get that. They believe the children of all non-progressives have absolutely no influences outside of school, thus they are eager to get their claws in them early, to provide a ready population of abortion and euthanasia voters, and participants and a thriving sex trade.

Last edited:
The irony of you liberals is that since you are self righteous, you cannot see how you are bullies.

I'm tired of this bigoted, bully-shaming culture we have today. Bullies are people too. In fact, studies have shown that most bullies are themselves abused and/or neglected, usually at home. Just because they say or do things in their own private lives that some people dislike doesn't mean their rights as citizens should be revoked. And just because they allow their private bullying activities to spill out into public isn't an excuse to discriminate against them either; they should be encouraged by everyone around them to freely engage in their bully lifestyle. After all, how can they know that they're supported unless they shove their bullying in your face at every opportunity? Bullies are the real victims here. We should form a support group for them, and if at all possible, start holding parades in their honor.

Hahaha I'm in!

I made it very clear that I didn't want my daughter called into the office or otherwise labeled as a "bully' unless there were multiple witnesses to it, including at least one adult, and everybody was convinced it wasn't just a matter of self defense.

Because my girl is definitely a scrapper. Not physically, but she doesn't tolerate bs from anyone, and is way vocal about it.

Which is something we're working on with her.

"Please God guard our lips this day" is a common prayer for us.

Read the entire article, please.

Read the entire article, please.

Did YOU read the article?

Where does it contain a quote of the exact words of Eschbacher?

I read the article: It contains nothing like a quote, but seems mostly devoted to describing the LGBT Club.

Forum List

Back