Teacher suspended for making fun of lgbt group, students support teacher

Anyone thought to ask why a high school even has a group solely about sexuality? If a straight version glorifying sex between minor boys and girls wouldn't be allowed, why an LGBT-oriented one? Especially if the local AoC makes sexual relationships involving the ages in the group illegal.

Lots of these groups function as support groups. Since hetero is the accepted norm no need for a club like that.

Should an LGBT teacher be suspended for wishing on FB that the ban on gay male blood donations be ended? It will get people killed or infected with HIV. What's worse. being mean or wishing for something that will kill people?

There's so much stupid in this little closetqueernovasteve* post I don't know where to start. Starting with the fact that blood donated by gays is no different than anyone else's today.

btw...gaynovasteve: I have B Negative blood. When I was stationed in Germany the only other guy on the base had B Negative blood. One night he was walking down the road drunk and was hit by a car. I had to go to the hospital and lay there for hours giving him my blood in a transfusion.

He would have died otherwise, but I guess that's ok with you, huh?

*I've decided closetqueernovasteve is the best name for the idiot. Let's all start using it.

You are either ignorant or a liar. Which is it? Gay men are the highest at risk group. Them being allowed to donate blood will increase the risk, by a lot, that people get infected, because blood testing is not perfect, and it's not instant. It takes up to six months to show up in a test. Now why do you want to risk people's lives for politically correct purposes? If it was your loved one to get infected, you would think it was worth it?

If that's the case why are IV drug users and those with STDs allowed to donate blood? Or hetero women who have sex with HIV infected closet cases like you, Closetcasenovasteve?

Now. Answer my question. Should that guy I gave a blood transfusion to have died?

Ps: WHy do you accuse people of being gay like you think it's an insult?

Being a closet case is an insult, Closetcasenovasteve. That's why you have your new name.

Forum List

Back