Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

When is it OK for the adult teacher to get into a shouting match with the teenage student?
It never is as far as I'm concerned. Ravi clearly thinks differently.
I should have said you left out this question. sorry about that.
We as Americans are only exceptional as we follow the spirit of the Declaration of Independence and the charter of laws in the U.S. Constitution.

When we do not follow those documents, we are not exceptional.

and then the stupid bitch like a true retarded liberal went and drug the Tea Party into her meltdown.. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

A funny but embarrassing indictment of our Public School System. Less & Less American Parents are comfortable sending their children off to Public Schools. And i'm sure this nutter just had the nicest things to say about George Bush and his family.

I disagree with on aspect.

American exceptionalism exists, not because we are free, but because we are, or were good. We are free because we are good.

It's only through making the right choices that we remain free.

"Good" is a difficult standard. Good is relative to the culture that is in question. What I know is that the culture of America has been subjugated. What we were as a nation 40 years ago, we no longer are. The "counter-culture" has fundamentally changed the nature of society. It is of no surprise to me that the decline in individual liberty corresponds exactly with the destruction of the nuclear family and the rise of the entitlement culture. We were free because we were a culture that cherished freedom and developed a society that promoted it. We are no longer free because we changed that culture to one of dependency.

Uncensored is bitter that the far right on the board is here, in the estimation of those posters who are literate about these matters, for grins and chuckles only.

Speaking of bitter, November is coming, and your Messiah® is leaving.

Uncensored is bitter that the far right on the board is here, in the estimation of those posters who are literate about these matters, for grins and chuckles only.

Speaking of bitter, November is coming, and your Messiah® is leaving.

I surely hope Mitt becomes the president, and then he will begin limiting the far right as an influential presence in the party as he spreads the base to include the right of cente and center.

Despite being a forced Obama supporter, due to the complete insanity of the republican party, I have to agree that this woman has no place teaching children. The message is wrong, but she also has no control over the class and what the hell could be learned in a place like that? I would like to say it is disrespectful to mock the teacher like the students are, but clearly she is not an intelligent or well educated person. Students are meant to learn from this person, and when they are clearly miss informed and unintelligent they know there is nothing this woman can teach them.

In the end one cannot blame Obama for gaining the support of such a person, just as we cannot blame Mitt Romney for the actions of his party. Obama did not tell this woman to say those things, and though he would have been polite about it I am sure he would have corrected her errors.

Despite being a forced Obama supporter, due to the complete insanity of the republican party

Nobody has forced you to support anyone. You've made that decision entirely on your own.

Uncensored it the champion of the totalitarian way, and it is dependent on others for his talking points, and has been defeated personally his entire life.

Despite being a forced Obama supporter, due to the complete insanity of the republican party, I have to agree that this woman has no place teaching children. The message is wrong, but she also has no control over the class and what the hell could be learned in a place like that? I would like to say it is disrespectful to mock the teacher like the students are, but clearly she is not an intelligent or well educated person. Students are meant to learn from this person, and when they are clearly miss informed and unintelligent they know there is nothing this woman can teach them.

In the end one cannot blame Obama for gaining the support of such a person, just as we cannot blame Mitt Romney for the actions of his party. Obama did not tell this woman to say those things, and though he would have been polite about it I am sure he would have corrected her errors.
You're saying your insanity caused you to support obama? Is that what you really mean?

The poster is saying the insanity of the GOP forces him to support the Democracy.

I disagree with him, but I am tired of having to interpret for you, bigrebnc.

The poster is saying the insanity of the GOP forces him to support the Democracy.

I disagree with him, but I am tired of having to interpret for you, bigrebnc.

Jakes in the idiot juice again. someone take it away.

bigrebnc, is the poster saying (1) the GOP's insanity or (2) his own insanity is forcing him to the Dems?

Let's see if you can clearly read.

If Teach is good, Teach will make you write a 500 word comparison/contrast essay with good citation and document on where BHO is good and where he sucks, and then base a conclusion on emphasis on that.

If you insist saying all I need to say is Obama (or Bush) sucks, then Teach is going to give you a world of hurt.

Rightly so.

Forum List

Back