Teacher Unions

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
And all their bs about standards.....and denying this stuff goes on.....The unions should be destroyed, they are useless and defend the reprehensible

Last edited:
Public government run schools were a bad idea from the get go....
You mean that you didn't attend Public School?
Is that what you are claiming?
You went to Private School?
You were Homeschooled?
You are currently still in HS?

Clear it up for us.

You were Homeschooled?

Clear it up for us.
I did go to public schools, but they were taught more then they are now, but the students were still stupid. We have a test that was mandated by Ohio that you had to pass by the end of your Sr year to graduate and it was the easiest fucking test.IT was 100 questions of basic math, basic science, basic geography (they asked what the capital of Ohio was and we lived 30 min from it) yeah and I got like a 98, I didn't study for it, just showed up and answered, HALF the school failed it. HALF!!!!! Public schools don't teach shit and we didn't have all the crap they have now, so I can't imagine they learn anything at all.

You were Homeschooled?

Clear it up for us.
I teach golf at a public school dummy for no pay... stop freaking out....

I asked if YOU attended Public School?

It is a Yes or No.
Yes... and then I went to UCSD.... and I went into the Marine Corps and I defended my nation but I believe public government run schools are a very dangerous thing....

but I believe public government run schools are a very dangerous thing....

What could go wrong with putting the government in charge of your education? Never mind that one of the most important areas of education is civics where you learn the history of governments and the meaning of laws ABOUT government.

That should work about as well as putting the government in charge of telling us what our rights are and their meanings! :smoke:

Yes... and then I went to UCSD.... and I went into the Marine Corps and I defended my nation but I believe public government run schools are a very dangerous thing....

They are not really supposed to be "government" run, but simply paid for by our tax dollars.
They are supposed to be run by the PTA organizations, which are the parents of the students.

They are not really supposed to be "government" run, but simply paid for by our tax dollars.
They are supposed to be run by the PTA organizations, which are the parents of the students.
That's right but now they are run by an education secretary appointed by the president... doesn't that sound like what you would hear in a dictatorship?....

The "Karens"?????
Why are a huge % ( like the high 90's) NOT bitching at School Board Meetings?

Answer that ^^^^^^
The Karen's sent Terry McCauliff away. You might want to check your numbers again.

Forum List

Back