🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teacher's Union Pres. throws Biden under the bus. Says admin asked them to write CDC guidelines.

By April of 2020, at least 265 teachers died from the coronavirus.

And that was just at the start of the pandemic.

That's odd, since the official number for the entire year is about half that number, including non-teachers. Surely you aren't a lying sack of shit, right meaner gene

There were 139 deaths involving the coronavirus in teaching and educational professionals between March and December 2020 last year, according to new official data.

Hey asshole, that was ENGLAND

The ONS figure of 139 is for teaching and education professional deaths among 20 to 64 year-olds registered between 9 March and 28 December 2020 in England and Wales.

I live and care about the USA.
My bad.

Let's look at the US numbers...............THAT HAVE NOT CHANGED A SINGLE DEATH SINCE YOUR NUMBERS.

As of May 10, 2021, at least 937 active and retired K-12 educators and personnel have died of COVID-19. Of those, 265 were active teachers.

Last edited:
Because you got caught in a misstatement, you call ME names and ridicule my intelligence.

You jumped in claiming my statements were absolute, and not comparative.

Where did you get the malarkey that teachers were one of the most susceptible groups to contract and die from COVID-19?

As I said, teachers were dying from the coronavirus at a much higher rate than their students.

In fact, the science suggested children were virtually immune to it's effects.

No, that is not what you said, but, that's your problem.

DHS doctors estimated 10-12% of the 25,000 kids Biden has in cages are Covid positive, so that's between 2,500 and 3,000 Covid cases intentionally released into the country with no tracking.

Joe Biden is a super spreader.

Aug 5, 2020 — Trump claims children are "virtually immune" to coronavirus. From CNN's Maegan Vazquez. President Trump argued on Wednesday that ...

In push for schools to reopen, president dismisses reports showing risk of infections among young people.

So you believe Trump? Interesting...

Forum List

Back