🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teacher's Union Pres. throws Biden under the bus. Says admin asked them to write CDC guidelines.

Is there not one person in the clusterfuck administration who can think for themselves?

How odd that the article linked can't tell us the NAME of that teacher's union that is supposedly the largest in the U.S. :heehee:

It really doesn't matter which teachers union. None of them give a tinker's dam about the teachers or the students.

National Education Association General Counsel Bob Chanin stated in July 2009.

Chanin: "It is not because we care about children. And it is not because we have a vision of a great public school for every child. NEA and its affiliates are effective advocates because we have power. And we have power because there are more than 3.2 million people who are willing to pay us hundreds of millions of dollars in dues...."

Pretty much says it all.

WOW, teachers who unlike the children were the one's mot susceptible to a deadly disease, and you don't think they should have any input to the regulations to protect them?

As I said WOW.
Teachers were the most susceptible? So we have been lied to for the past year when they told us old folks were the most susceptible?

Where is your science for that claim?
Teachers were over 1,000 times more likely to die from COVID than their students.

Do the math, as my teachers used to say.

Oh... and stop being a dumbass.
Seems you are the Dumbass.

And a liar.

:oops8:

And now you resort to your favouite play when your lies are called out and your ass is handed to you on a plate - you fling your FuckBoi monkey shit and call your betters names.

Get a job, Loser!!!

Really mature FuckBoi!!!
I provided a link proving he is a lying sack of shit, just like you.

Now sit down, STFU, and stay in KKKanada.

186570617_10226204241956370_2246960728017055180_n.jpg

And that was just at the start of the pandemic.
exactly

Officially it may still be a pandemic

But in America its hardly even an epidemic any longer

though we don't know how many illegal aliens are spreading the disease from across the border thanks to biden

Yet, teachers volunteer to teach illegals!

Only in Superman Bizarro World.

Is there not one person in the clusterfuck administration who can think for themselves?

How odd that the article linked can't tell us the NAME of that teacher's union that is supposedly the largest in the U.S. :heehee:

It really doesn't matter which teachers union. None of them give a tinker's dam about the teachers or the students.

National Education Association General Counsel Bob Chanin stated in July 2009.

Chanin: "It is not because we care about children. And it is not because we have a vision of a great public school for every child. NEA and its affiliates are effective advocates because we have power. And we have power because there are more than 3.2 million people who are willing to pay us hundreds of millions of dollars in dues...."

Pretty much says it all.

Spot on! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

By April of 2020, at least 265 teachers died from the coronavirus.

That's odd, since the official number for the entire year is about half that number, including non-teachers. Surely you aren't a lying sack of shit, right meaner gene

There were 139 deaths involving the coronavirus in teaching and educational professionals between March and December 2020 last year, according to new official data.

Hey asshole, that was ENGLAND

The ONS figure of 139 is for teaching and education professional deaths among 20 to 64 year-olds registered between 9 March and 28 December 2020 in England and Wales.

I live and care about the USA.

Last edited:
WOW, teachers who unlike the children were the one's most susceptible to a deadly disease, and you don't think they should have any input to the regulations to protect them?

As I said WOW.

Where did you get the malarkey that teachers were one of the most susceptible groups to contract and die from COVID-19?

From real studies, children are the group least likely to catch the disease and least likely to spread the disease. Most K-12 teachers are young and healthy, another low risk group.

IF teachers unions, or any other union, have something to contribute toward opening our schools, great, let's hear it. IF, instead, they are standing in the way with their outrageous demands, as they are, kick them to the curb!

Where did you get the malarkey that teachers were one of the most susceptible groups to contract and die from COVID-19?
Please actually read what I say.

WOW, teachers who unlike the children were the one's mot susceptible to a deadly disease, and you don't think they should have any input to the regulations to protect them?

Teachers were over 1,000 times more likely to die from COVID than their students.

I was being comparative.

Like comparing your IQ to a normal person, And saying that made the normal person a genius.

Liar
Liar
Pant's filled with crapper.
The TITLE of your own link's calling you a liar!

Language is not "writing.
Who better to provide guidance on how to protect kids in school than the people charged with protecting them?

Man, I'll tell you...

Dealing with the tiny brained "conservative" butt hurt of the day can be trying.

Please actually read what I say.

I was being comparative.

Like comparing your IQ to a normal person, And saying that made the normal person a genius.
Comparative? What does that even mean?

Because you got caught in a misstatement, you call ME names and ridicule my intelligence.

Character%20I-S.jpg

Last edited:
exactly

Officially it may still be a pandemic

But in America its hardly even an epidemic any longer

though we don't know how many illegal aliens are spreading the disease from across the border thanks to biden

DHS doctors estimated 10-12% of the 25,000 kids Biden has in cages are Covid positive, so that's between 2,500 and 3,000 Covid cases intentionally released into the country with no tracking.

Joe Biden is a super spreader.

Because you got caught in a misstatement, you call ME names and ridicule my intelligence.

You jumped in claiming my statements were absolute, and not comparative.

As I said, teachers were dying from the coronavirus at a much higher rate than their students.

In fact, the science suggested children were virtually immune to it's effects.

DHS doctors estimated 10-12% of the 25,000 kids Biden has in cages are Covid positive, so that's between 2,500 and 3,000 Covid cases intentionally released into the country with no tracking.

Joe Biden is a super spreader.

Aug 5, 2020 — Trump claims children are "virtually immune" to coronavirus. From CNN's Maegan Vazquez. President Trump argued on Wednesday that ...

In push for schools to reopen, president dismisses reports showing risk of infections among young people.

Is there not one person in the clusterfuck administration who can think for themselv
AFT and it is 100% communist Anti-American.

Forum List

Back