Team MAGA Fail: Arkansas governor issues statewide order requiring masks in public. OOPS!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
1594931352552.png

Is not testing not working? To confirm the COVID is a Hoaxs?

Alabama issued one yesterday. They're a little late to the reality of the situation, but they're getting there. Slowly.

Still waiting on Arizona and Florida to issue mask mandates.

It is up to states and localities. That is how our system of government works.

Can anyone imagine had Trump issued a decree ordering masks in public? the left would have attacked him just as they did when he imposed the China travel ban.

But the evidence is strong that masks don't work.

New York and California are going to have pick up their game. When will they start requiring hats, face shields, gloves and garbage bags over the shoes?

It is up to states and localities. That is how our system of government works.

Can anyone imagine had Trump issued a decree ordering masks in public? the left would have attacked him just as they did when he imposed the China travel ban.

But the evidence is strong that masks don't work.
" the evidence is strong that masks don't work."
Really?
That's interesting.
Do you have that evidence?
I accept that correlation isn't causation but how has every country that has required masks managed to decrease it?

When will they start requiring hats, face shields, gloves and garbage bags over the shoes?

They won't because the CDC isn't recommending that.

Not yet they aren't. But the Corona Crisis is only 4 months old or so.

I was at the dentist earlier this week for a root canal, and not only the dentist but the broads assisting him seem ready for phase 2 of the pandemic.

View attachment 364071

Is not testing not working? To confirm the COVID is a Hoaxs?
Only a Leftist IDIOT would call an event like this a "Team MAGA Fail"

Damn Leftist are Stupid.

When will they start requiring hats, face shields, gloves and garbage bags over the shoes?

I was at the dentist earlier this week for a root canal, and not only the dentist but the broads assisting him seem ready for phase 2 of the pandemic.

That's neat.

Still, the states won't make those requirements because the CDC isn't recommending them.

I accept that correlation isn't causation but how has every country that has required masks managed to decrease it?

NY has a much higher death rate than Arkansas, and has insisted on face masks for months.

New York has gotten better. Arkansas has gotten worse.

View attachment 364083

Looking at the long on the left,you'll see that Arkansas' rates are only a tiny fraction of NY.

Put both states on the SAME graph, and you'll see what I mean.

That's neat.

Still, they won't make those requirements because the CDC isn't recommending them.

The CDC isn't recommending them RIGHT NOW, but they've changed their tune before and seem likely to change it in the future.

NY has a much higher death rate than Arkansas, and has insisted on face masks for months.

New York has gotten better. Arkansas has gotten worse.

View attachment 364083

Looking at the long on the left,you'll see that Arkansas' rates are only a tiny fraction of NY.

Put both states on the SAME graph, and you'll see what I mean.

You mean because NY goes up to 400k and Arkansas goes up to 8k? That's because the population of NY is much bigger than that of Arkansas.

That's neat.

Still, they won't make those requirements because the CDC isn't recommending them.

The CDC isn't recommending them RIGHT NOW, but they've changed their tune before and seem likely to change it in the future.

When/if that happens, then states will follow.

If the CDC doesn't make those recommendations, which is highly likely, then states will not push those mandates.

Forum List

Back