Team Trump is hoping for disaster in Florida

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
The hurricane hasn’t even hit yet, and Laura Loomer is already politicizing it to try and bash Ron DeSantis. She even puts a hashtag at the end with absentee governor, despite the fact he’s been in the state the last several days prepping for it.

The hurricane hasn’t even hit yet, and Laura Loomer is already politicizing it to try and bash Ron DeSantis. She even puts a hashtag at the end with absentee governor, despite the fact he’s been in the state the last several days prepping for it.

She seems to be a bit over the top.

I am not familiar with DeSantis' Insurance changes she mentioned, but I thought he did an exemplary job with Hurricane Ian, so we can probably expect more of the same.

Here is a detailed list of everything DeSantis is doing....

Last edited:
who watches the watchers,,,
I wouldn't stoop to their level. :)

All those threads with alarming words in the Subject header, or author's stretch of imagination (like in this thread) would be fine with me.

The irony is that Loomer is actually worried about Floridians, but OP says she's looking forward to it.

No time for anyone hoping for any disaster. He's got his hands full as it is.

Seems like the run of the mill weather report on this hurricane, Troll.

What is political about it?

Someone with a brain send this one to the Rubber Room.

:dance::dance::dance:

Just like Joe Biden every supporter LIEs their butts off to try to make President Trump look bad, and we are supposed to believe them. When we dont, they close down the thread....Because if they cant win in the argument they run away like petulant little girls....

You are sick. Your side hates Americans. That is no conspiracy either. It is demonstrated fact.

Sounds about right OP.
Screenshot_20230829_201606_YouTube.jpg

So does this.

Forum List

Back