Teaparty showing its ability to derail the Republican Party

Nope, that is not how this works, bigreb.

The first charge (without evidence) was that BHO did not have a home until helped by Resco, made by a pretend conservative.

You have to provide the evidence while the rest of us laugh at you until you do. Otherwise, we just keep laughing at y
ou.

The funniest thing is after their hero zero was elected, many of us said that we'd start throwing out RINOs where possible... Now that it's happening, a lot of leftists are acting surprised...:lol:

TFF

What better place to take on the issues of reform than the Primaries?????

This is where the internal differences should be worked out. The day's of the Silver Spoon's dictating what should be and what is winnable are behind us. The logic was flawed in the first place, leaving us with the likes of Graham and Specter in the past. The damage they have done is not worth the trade off. I say, work out our shit in the Primaries, and only then, play the hand we are given. To do less, is to corrupt the process.

The first charge (without evidence) was that BHO did not have a home until helped by Resco, made by a pretend conservative.

You have to provide the evidence while the rest of us laugh at you until you do. Otherwise, we just keep laughing at y
ou.

Do you have any information showing obama owned a home before Rezco helped him to obtain a home? Oh and his name is spelled Rezco

Conservative values like signing a mortgage you can't afford and being forced to firesale your home to avoid foreclosure?

That kind of conservative value?

LOL so now the push to get everyone into a home whether they could afford it or not, was a conservative IDEA.

lol

Yeah right.

What are you trying to say. Liberals never take out loans they can not pay back?

Please man.

Yet the right wing rah rahs spin went into overdrive when Bush talked about his "ownership society" policy.

As opposed to just taking by force or mandate???? What the Fuck is with you?????

You want something..... Achieve it..... Earn it. Personal Property, Respect, are not entitlements.

the tea party may do something the democrats cant do....get obama re elected....

they are simply sucking up gop voters, i dont think many democrats are joining the tea party...

the tea party may do something the democrats cant do....get obama re elected....

they are simply sucking up gop voters, i dont think many democrats are joining the tea party...

If the Tea Party ignores the imperative maybe. Be it Perot, or Nader, or whoever, there is a place for their support. I live in a State where my Presidential Vote has little weight, exercising my Right to vote Conscience, can help the cause, and strengthen Voice. The exception is the Battleground States, where different rules apply. Let's be honest and focused here.

Disgruntled Democrats join the Tea Party - CNN

Both Parties fear the Tea Party, and It's predecessors, because of the challenge and change they represent. What they threaten is the status quo misleading us in the wrong direction and making poor excuses for it. There is no excuse for poor leadership.

Both Parties fear the Tea Party, and It's predecessors, because of the challenge and change they represent. What they threaten is the status quo misleading us in the wrong direction and making poor excuses for it. There is no excuse for poor leadership.

The Status quo the beltway gang are running for cover and manning the pumps of their sinking ship.

Did I hear that her boyfriend she never has sex with bought the house?

Did I hear that obama never owned a home until he was help by tony Rezco. Which has yet to be tryed.

You may have heard it, but it turns out to have been a lie.

ou.

Do you have any information showing obama owned a home before Rezco helped him to obtain a home? Oh and his name is spelled Rezco

A four-bedroom condo that was home to Barack and Michelle Obama from 1993 to 2005 was supposed to go on the rental market this week after having some painting done—but a pair of renters grabbed it over the weekend. The first-floor condo is in Eastview Park, a gated block-long cluster of brick and limestone six-flats that run south from 53rd Street and face the lakefront park and Lake Shore Drive. The Obamas paid $277,500 for the condo in August 1993, ten months after they were married, and sold it for $415,000 in April 2005, when they moved to the nearby Kenwood house where the President is spending his 49th birthday today.
Renters Snap Up Obamas' Former Condo - Deal Estate - August 2010 - Chicago

The Tea Party may wreck the GOP lifeboat's surge for the beach in this election, swamping it and Boehner and McConnell disappearing in the wreckage. Perhaps a new, leaner more centrist GOP will arise with an actual Tea Party assuming the far conservative-reactionary stance officially.

Did I hear that obama never owned a home until he was help by tony Rezco. Which has yet to be tryed.

You may have heard it, but it turns out to have been a lie.

A four-bedroom condo that was home to Barack and Michelle Obama from 1993 to 2005 was supposed to go on the rental market this week after having some painting done—but a pair of renters grabbed it over the weekend. The first-floor condo is in Eastview Park, a gated block-long cluster of brick and limestone six-flats that run south from 53rd Street and face the lakefront park and Lake Shore Drive. The Obamas paid $277,500 for the condo in August 1993, ten months after they were married, and sold it for $415,000 in April 2005, when they moved to the nearby Kenwood house where the President is spending his 49th birthday today.
Renters Snap Up Obamas' Former Condo - Deal Estate - August 2010 - Chicago

Thank you

Very, very, very few: teensy in number. Like your brain.

When a dam breaks it starts with a teensy trickle, then a stream, then a flood. The TEA Party ship has cast off the lines to the cronie 2 party system. The TEA Party is now raising their sail's & as the demo-repubs scramble for the remaining lifeboats. The cronie 2 party government protected capitalist benefactors dam is ready to bust. The TEA Party will be sailing in on the real wave of change.

Latest CNBC Poll
Do you approve of President Obama's handling of the American economy?

29% - I approve of the President's handling of the economy

71% - I disapprove of the President's handling of the economy

Total Votes: 1676

Last edited:

The Democrats benefit from the Tea Party by not being beholden to it. The Tea Party has the GOP by the balls and will not let go. The GOP is being forced to accept TP candidates and platforms that will not win in a general election

They will pay the price for their close relationship with the Party of Tea

The Democrats benefit from the Tea Party by not being beholden to it. The Tea Party has the GOP by the balls and will not let go. The GOP is being forced to accept TP candidates and platforms that will not win in a general election

OH well the tea party is getting rid of the rinos you can have them see you at the polls 2010. I will suggest that you remove all sharp objects and any firearms or narcotics so you will not do yourself any harm.

bigreb, that made no sense. Go back and use your "edit" function and tell us all what you are trying to say.

bigreb, that made no sense. Go back and use your "edit" function and tell us all what you are trying to say.

What is there that you do not understand?
OH well the tea party is getting rid of the rinos you can have them see you at the polls 2010. I will suggest that you remove all sharp objects and any firearms or narcotics so you will not do yourself any harm.
1. The tea party is getting rid of the RINOS
2. See you at the polls 2010 should be self explainatory
3.Remove all dangerous objects so he doesn't do himself bodly harm after the election results

You can keep repeating that, but signs are showing that you're out of touch with reality...

I suggest you hide the breakables come November...

You can keep repeating that, but signs are showing that you're out of touch with reality...

I suggest you hide the breakables come November...

I have already beat you to that suggestion do you think he will do it?

Forum List

Back