Tearing Down the Police State: Citizens Storm City Hall to end Police Brutality

Tensions nationwide are reaching high stress levels. Wait until food prices start to climb through the roof and welfare checks won't be able to keep up. Wait until unemployment starts to increase as businesses start laying folks off or reducing their hours (thanks to Obamacare and/or major jumps in the minimum wage). And who knows what lurks around the corner in Obama's final days in office. He has nothing to lose so we can almost bank on the fact that he'll continue ripping our Republic apart piece by piece.

The Albuquerque uprising may be a small glimpse of what we might see on a much larger scale.

Tensions nationwide are reaching high stress levels. Wait until food prices start to climb through the roof and welfare checks won't be able to keep up. Wait until unemployment starts to increase as businesses start laying folks off or reducing their hours (thanks to Obamacare and/or major jumps in the minimum wage). And who knows what lurks around the corner in Obama's final days in office. He has nothing to lose so we can almost bank on the fact that he'll continue ripping our Republic apart piece by piece.

The Albuquerque uprising may be a small glimpse of what we might see on a much larger scale.

I'd pay a pretty penny to watch him walk the gangplank.

I'd pay extra for front row seats. :D

I'd pay extra for front row seats. :D

And i'll bring the popcorn. :party:

About time. Been wondering how much more police abuse was going to have to happen before there was finally a real backlash somewhere.

Forum List

Back