🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tears in my Eyes as I Watch Repatriation of Korean War Fallen

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Watching live as the “possible” remains of Korean War fallen are returned to U.S. soil at Pearl Harbor Naval Station. Very moving. My uncle served in Korean War.He passed last year. Was a 19 Year old infantry staff seargent in 1st Cav. Was at Pusan Perimeter right from start. When, as a young Marine, I asked “How does someone become a 19 year old staff seargent?” His reply: “Everyone else was dead.” He was one of only 6 survivors in his platoon and only a handful of survivors in his company...so they promoted him up the ladder because he had built up combat experience. Greatest honor I have ever had is serving my country in the U.S. Army and later United States Marine Corps. Watching our wonderful men and women in uniform handle the caskets on television as part of what I’m sure is a hand picked honor guard is also very moving. God Bless the United States of America.

Watching live as the “possible” remains of Korean War fallen are returned to U.S. soil at Pearl Harbor Naval Station. Very moving. My uncle served in Korean War.He passed last year. Was a 19 Year old infantry staff seargent in 1st Cav. Was at Pusan Perimeter right from start. When, as a young Marine, I asked “How does someone become a 19 year old staff seargent?” His reply: “Everyone else was dead.” He was one of only 6 survivors in his platoon and only a handful of survivors in his company...so they promoted him up the ladder because he had built up combat experience. Greatest honor I have ever had is serving my country in the U.S. Army and later United States Marine Corps. Watching our wonderful men and women in uniform handle the caskets on television as part of what I’m sure is a hand picked honor guard is also very moving. God Bless the United States of America.

Brothers coming home . . .

And crickets from the anti-Trump MSM. No surprise in this.

Liberal media is a disgrace.

The left will simply deny it. In a day or two some lefty will say that Kim put one over on Trump by passing off a box of rocks as remains.

Mine too, but likely for a different reason.

Americans boys dying for the criminal ruling class. Remember...war is a racket.

Sad. Very sad but it continues unabated, while many Americans think it patriotic.

Imagine if this somehow happened under Obama's watch.

Mine too, but likely for a different reason.

Americans boys dying for the criminal ruling class. Remember...war is a racket.

Sad. Very sad but it continues unabated, while many Americans think it patriotic.
In many ways...yes. But what’s the alternatives? I have to support this experiment started in 1787 that people can govern themselves. The American experiment can end in failure. Teach my students this. We have an obligation that this concept is a success. We are only 230+ years old. We are a young nation in historical context. We can fail and alll mankind will suffer. The American experience must succeed. Liberals and Democrats are a threat to this. In essence a threat to free people everywhere.

A thread about fallen soldiers has to be turned into a political bitch session by some lowlifes. Looks like you creeps aren't intelligent enough to comprehend that some of those fallen soldiers were democrats and progressives as well as republicans, either.

Last edited:

OMG...it would run for a week.

It was over 60 years ago.

The chances that there are actual remains in those boxes is very slim.

Don’t be duped, dupes.

OMG...he would condemn “U.S. imperialism.”

Um, yeah, return of 70 year old bones just aren't that big of a deal.
If you ever served your country you would know the importance of never leaving your fallen brothers behind. But, because you are a pussified, puke piece of shit that now needs his ass kicked, you would not understand. Loser.

Growing up and having an uncle who served in Korea, great uncles who fought in World War Two in France, Italy, and Pacific, you knew your obligation. That last baseball game your senior year...you knew your duty after that last out. Hell, most of us had joined National Guard at 17 to support President Reagan and our fight against global communism. Now Marxism rears it’s ugly head within borders of my own country.

Growing up and having an uncle who served in Korea, great uncles who fought in World War Two in France, Italy, and Pacific, you knew your obligation. That last baseball game your senior year...you knew your duty after that last out. Hell, most of us had joined National Guard at 17 to support President Reagan and our fight against global communism. Now Marxism rears it’s ugly head within borders of my own country.

Thank you for your service.

Forum List

Back