Tears in my Eyes as I Watch Repatriation of Korean War Fallen

Watching live as the “possible” remains of Korean War fallen are returned to U.S. soil at Pearl Harbor Naval Station. Very moving. My uncle served in Korean War.He passed last year. Was a 19 Year old infantry staff seargent in 1st Cav. Was at Pusan Perimeter right from start. When, as a young Marine, I asked “How does someone become a 19 year old staff seargent?” His reply: “Everyone else was dead.” He was one of only 6 survivors in his platoon and only a handful of survivors in his company...so they promoted him up the ladder because he had built up combat experience. Greatest honor I have ever had is serving my country in the U.S. Army and later United States Marine Corps. Watching our wonderful men and women in uniform handle the caskets on television as part of what I’m sure is a hand picked honor guard is also very moving. God Bless the United States of America.

Nothing like the dead bodies coming back from wars that didn't have anything to do with the US.

In case Trump cultists forgot:

He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured? I like people who weren’t captured.”

He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured? I like people who weren’t captured.”
Did you pray at your Obama shrine today?

Watching live as the “possible” remains of Korean War fallen are returned to U.S. soil at Pearl Harbor Naval Station. Very moving. My uncle served in Korean War.He passed last year. Was a 19 Year old infantry staff seargent in 1st Cav. Was at Pusan Perimeter right from start. When, as a young Marine, I asked “How does someone become a 19 year old staff seargent?” His reply: “Everyone else was dead.” He was one of only 6 survivors in his platoon and only a handful of survivors in his company...so they promoted him up the ladder because he had built up combat experience. Greatest honor I have ever had is serving my country in the U.S. Army and later United States Marine Corps. Watching our wonderful men and women in uniform handle the caskets on television as part of what I’m sure is a hand picked honor guard is also very moving. God Bless the United States of America.

Nothing like the dead bodies coming back from wars that didn't have anything to do with the US.
Your a worthless bag of shit and you hate America and everything we stand for.

I hate that this thread has devolved into a partisan political free-for-all.

Everyone should remember the OP is about the diginified return of U.S. soldier's remains and behave accordingly. .... :salute:

Mine too, but likely for a different reason.

Americans boys dying for the criminal ruling class. Remember...war is a racket.

Sad. Very sad but it continues unabated, while many Americans think it patriotic.
In many ways...yes. But what’s the alternatives? I have to support this experiment started in 1787 that people can govern themselves. The American experiment can end in failure. Teach my students this. We have an obligation that this concept is a success. We are only 230+ years old. We are a young nation in historical context. We can fail and alll mankind will suffer. The American experience must succeed. Liberals and Democrats are a threat to this. In essence a threat to free people everywhere.

The fact that America is the only nation in history that goes to all lengths to bring home her fallen from anywhere in the world, after whatever length of time, proves that America honors those who gave their all.

And that - alone - is the testament of a great nation.

And crickets from the anti-Trump MSM. No surprise in this.

Um, yeah, return of 70 year old bones just aren't that big of a deal.

I hope you have no ancestor/relative who gave the ultimate sacrifice in Korea 70 years ago.

I hope that if you have children you have not infected their minds with your crassness.

I hope your nuts contain no fertile sperm.

You mean like the unnecessary wars and military escapades?

Haha, nice one dude.

The good old "Shit, they might have figured out we're conning them and sending them to die just so we can rich, better attack them for being unpatriotic, quick."

Did you pray at your Obama shrine today?
I don't suffer from cognitive dissonance, you do...

I see you avoided what Trump and his cult members thought about POW's before Trump pissed his pants in front of Lil Kim tho

I hope you have no ancestor/relative who gave the ultimate sacrifice in Korea 70 years ago.

I hope that if you have children you have not infected their minds with your crassness.

My father served in the Korean War, my uncle served in Vietnam

If either of them were POW's and returned home alive -- I would call them war heroes -- apparently you Trump sycophants only think POW's are heroes if they agree with you politically on all things Trump tells you to agree on.

My father served in the Korean War, my uncle served in Vietnam

If either of them were POW's and returned home alive -- I would call them war heroes -- apparently you Trump sycophants only think POW's are heroes if they agree with you politically on all things Trump tells you to agree on.

I honor their service.

The post you responded to was NOT addressed to you.

He was a lousy pilot.
He was/is a terrible Senator.
He was a horrible presidential candidate.

However he deserves total respect for being an accomplished and equal opportunity back stabber and saboteur.

He is a vain and vengeful obsolete has been whose driving force in life is envy of those who are better than him.

He hated Obama just as much as he hates Trump.

Hero??

If you ever served your country you would know the importance of never leaving your fallen brothers behind. But, because you are a pussified, puke piece of shit that now needs his ass kicked, you would not understand. Loser.

Actually, i was in for 11 years. and really, just can't get worked up about it. I mean, I know you Trump cultists need something to cling to in a litany of fail.... but this isn't that big of a deal.

:(

Spineless McCain is a career politician, No longer a hero

If you ever served your country you would know the importance of never leaving your fallen brothers behind. But, because you are a pussified, puke piece of shit that now needs his ass kicked, you would not understand. Loser.

Actually, i was in for 11 years. and really, just can't get worked up about it. I mean, I know you Trump cultists need something to cling to in a litany of fail.... but this isn't that big of a deal.
In what? Coast Guard Reserves? Civil Air Patrol?

I do hope we make haste to start identifying them so their families can finally have some... solace? closure? something along those lines. It is good that the US and NK were able to negotiate to return their remains.

Forum List

Back