🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

tebow persecution whiners....

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
First thing seattles QB said was he thanked God.

Now, watch as he does NOT get blacklisted - & eat crow.

Becuase Tebow ACTUALLY sucks.

Seattle's QB is Black... And VERY Christian. He mentions God and Quotes the Bible just like Tebow... But again, he's Black.

You Fucking Liberals aren't going to Tebow a Black Person...

Because you are Dishonest Fucking *****. :thup:

Yoar welcome.

:)

peace...

One of the things that galls me is when people thank God for winning a game or whatever. Do they think God answers those prayers about Super Bowls and NASCAR races?

One of the things that galls me is when people thank God for winning a game or whatever. Do they think God answers those prayers about Super Bowls and NASCAR races?

It doesn't bother me, but then - I've only ever talked about how bad a player Tebow was. He was second to last qb rating when he started for Denver. Yoiks. And his win streak was against all below .500 non-playoff teams and so the gawd worshippers had their false fodder which just got annoying.

It doesn't bother me, but then - I've only ever talked about how bad a player Tebow was. He was second to last qb rating when he started for Denver. Yoiks. And his win streak was against all below .500 non-playoff teams and so the gawd worshippers had their false fodder which just got annoying.

Tebow's stats were better than Elway's 1st 3 years... And everyone wanted Elway's head also.

Tebow did something that hadn't happened in a while and that was to Win a Playoff Game for Denver.

Manning even Failed to do that the first year he QB'd following Tebow being Fired.

And the second year Manning assisted Denver in having 3 of the top 5 Super Blowouts in History and now a total of 5 Super Bowl Losses with only 2 Victories.

$90 Million well spent so far?... :dunno:

You and the other Faggoty Libs don't like Tebow because he's a WHITE Christian.

You keep your Coward Sucker Punching Faggot ass Quiet when that Vocal Christian is a Black Man.

Pussy. :rofl:

peace...

Tebow didn't win a playoff game - his team did. And the team they beat? Their qb had a sprained ankle and their top 2 runners were out, along with several defensive players.

I don't dislike Tebow.

I dislike his phony fans BECAUSE he's a white Christian, when he actually sucks dick as an nfl quarterback based on actual statistical evidence and also teammate testimony.

You got a Tebow poster, don't ya?

$90Mil for P. Manning is a damn good investment.

Second year in - he takes them all the way to the big show. He also had arguably his best season ever so his age and injury apparently didn't slow him down - AND it was Denver's best offensive season in their franchise history.

A damn good investment. They got all their money back by being in the Superbowl alone.

So Tebow didn't Win anything but Manning did?...

Asshat. :rofl:

Manning Padded his Record for the Books.

Gannon did the same thing with the Raiders about a Decade ago and it ended with him throwing more INTs in the Super Bowl than he did in ALL of the previous games combined.

Nobody remembers #2...

What will be remembered is that Manning assisted in getting the Broncos to an NFL Record 5 Super Bowl Losses and 3 of those, include Sunday, are in the top 5 of the Worst.

He was Purchased to get the Ring... If he doesn't get that thing then it was a Horrible "investment".

If he Retires and all he has is Choking in the first round and Choking in the Super Bowl for Denver then it was not a good thing.

Idiot.

peace...

Tebow didn't win a playoff game - his team did. And the team they beat? Their qb had a sprained ankle and their top 2 runners were out, along with several defensive players.

I don't dislike Tebow.

I dislike his phony fans BECAUSE he's a white Christian, when he actually sucks dick as an nfl quarterback based on actual statistical evidence and also teammate testimony.

Again... You don't know History.

Elway Sucked WORSE his first 3 Seasons... But it's your Breed... All or nothing now or never...

We are Worse off as Species for People like you. :thup:

peace...

He was (Manning)purchased to make the business more than what he was purchased for, "asshat."

He's beyond that.

Elway also sucking doesn't mean dick to me as to why Tebow does not have a job. He does not have a job because he sucks. The Jets' players all said he was terrible in workouts and practice which is why he never got his real shot despite dirty Sanchez having tough times.

If you look at his NE preseason games, it's a pretty embarrassing display.

So you're left with sticking up for his (lack of) skills BECAUSE he's a white Christian male.

Certainly not because he's good.

You emotional bitch.

I don't dislike Tebow.

Again... You don't know History.

Elway Sucked WORSE his first 3 Seasons... But it's your Breed... All or nothing now or never...

We are Worse off as Species for People like you. :thup:

peace...

Ahahahahahahaahahha!

You didn't really go there, did you?

No, you di'n't!

Clearly, if Tebow was the QB for the Broncos at the Super Bowl, they would have won.

Who knows... They would have saved money... It was an Embarrassing Blowout REGARDLESS of who was QBing...

The Fact that it was Manning who Choked and for that price?...

Elway brought him in here for ONE thing.

A Win in the Super Bowl.

Not a 5th Loss... Not an Horrible Choke in Round 1 last year and in the Super Bowl this year...

Anything less is a Failed Gamble.

peace...

Tebow couldn't have been any worse...

Tebow took over a Horrible 1-4 Broncos... Got in the Playoffs and threw for 316 yards in a Playoff WIN Against the Steelers...

Tell me again why you fire that guy?...

What did Elway do again?...

1983 259 attempts... 123 completions... 1,663 yards 7 TDs and 14 INTs.

He was 300 TDs to 226 INTs on his Career.

He Lost 3 Super Bowls. Has 2 of the worst in the top 5 and has the worst in History.

Reeves got canned and Shanahan brought in the Running Game and they finally Won 2.

When the Broncos lost to Jacksonville the year prior to the Green Bay Super Bowl and years prior Fans were callig for Elway to quit.

Emotional Football fans are Obvious.

And there are a lot of them here. :thup:

peace...

Tebow brought a lot of that ridicule on himself with all of those on-camera bended knee displays.

Too bad he wasn't as skilled passing the football as he was passing out religious tracts.

Clearly, if Tebow was the QB for the Broncos at the Super Bowl, they would have won.

Who knows... They would have saved money... It was an Embarrassing Blowout REGARDLESS of who was QBing...

The Fact that it was Manning who Choked and for that price?...

Elway brought him in here for ONE thing.

A Win in the Super Bowl.

Not a 5th Loss... Not an Horrible Choke in Round 1 last year and in the Super Bowl this year...

Anything less is a Failed Gamble.

peace...

You sound like a Cowboys fan.

Oh, and a liberal.

Tebow brought a lot of that ridicule on himself with all of those on-camera bended knee displays.

Too bad he wasn't as skilled passing the football as he was passing out religious tracts.

Don't be a Dishonest ****...

2013-01-03-russell-wilson-2-seahawks-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

It makes the Baby Jesus Cry. :thup:

And Fuck you Toro.

peace...

Forum List

Back