Ted Cruz Calls For End To IRS...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7DQTPi-5I8]Ted Cruz Calls for End to IRS! - YouTube[/ame]

So Cruz says you could fill out your taxes on a postcard and "send it in".

Send it in to...who?

He wants a Flat Tax. Okay. I prefer the Fair Tax.

But who collects the tax?

Big Brother is just too big. It's time for change. But keep in mind, the powers that be will not go down without a fight. It's gonna be an epic struggle.

The IRS has gone far beyond a collection authority and has intentions of moving to more power from there.

BREAKING: Obama IRS Agents Seen Training With AR-15s | The Gateway Pundit

This is comforting… The scandalous government agency that targets conservatives is now training with AR-15s.
WYFF4 reported:

Republican Jeff Duncan said he made the discovery at a Maryland Federal Law Enforcement Training Center on May 23.

The congressman was touring the facility with Homeland Security officials as part of his investigation into the amount of ammunition purchases the agency conducts.

Duncan told News 4’s Sean Muserallo he saw about eight or nine shooters identified to him as IRS agents practicing at an indoor 100-yard range.

“While we were sitting there,” said Duncan, “the gentleman told them to sling their weapons and load a 30-round magazine into the AR-15s they were training with.”

Duncan said he was concerned about what he saw.

“Why do IRS law enforcement agents need standoff capability that you would have with a long rifle or with a weapon similar to an AR-15? They’re generally investigating tax evasion, fraud and money laundering. We think of the IRS as an audit agency more than doing the type of law enforcement where they have to use an AR-15.”

The IRS is very quickly becoming the American KGB. It needs to be stopped. If that means dismantling the entire IRS, scrapping it and starting over that's what needs to be done.

IRS training with AR 15's

But why?

As chairman of the House Homeland Security oversight subcommittee, Duncan (R-S.C.) toured a federal law enforcement facility in late May and noticed agents training with the semi-automatic weapons at a firing range. They identified themselves as IRS, he said.

“When I left there, it’s been bugging me for weeks now, why IRS agents are training with a semi-automatic rifle AR-15, which has stand-off capability,” Duncan told POLITICO. “Are Americans that much of a target that you need that kind of capability?”

“I think Americans raise eyebrows when you tell them that IRS agents are training with a type of weapon that has stand-off capability. It’s not like they’re carrying a sidearm and they knock on someone’s door and say, ‘You’re evading your taxes,’” Duncan said...

Read more: Jeff Duncan questions IRS gun usage - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

So Cruz says you could fill out your taxes on a postcard and "send it in".

Send it in to...who?

He wants a Flat Tax. Okay. I prefer the Fair Tax.

But who collects the tax?

The states. Who else?

The states have never collected federal income tax. The states only collected excise taxes and fees.

If you end the fed, the next logical option would be to relegate taxation to the states. The government has already demonstrated it's inability to tax effectively, or spend that money wisely. Form a system where states allocate money to the government when their collective representatives and senators see fit to. Reverse the flow of cash. That would rein in spending tremendously.

But why?

As chairman of the House Homeland Security oversight subcommittee, Duncan (R-S.C.) toured a federal law enforcement facility in late May and noticed agents training with the semi-automatic weapons at a firing range. They identified themselves as IRS, he said.

“When I left there, it’s been bugging me for weeks now, why IRS agents are training with a semi-automatic rifle AR-15, which has stand-off capability,” Duncan told POLITICO. “Are Americans that much of a target that you need that kind of capability?”

“I think Americans raise eyebrows when you tell them that IRS agents are training with a type of weapon that has stand-off capability. It’s not like they’re carrying a sidearm and they knock on someone’s door and say, ‘You’re evading your taxes,’” Duncan said...

Read more: Jeff Duncan questions IRS gun usage - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

IRS (Godfather edition)

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse, see?

The IRS has gone far beyond a collection authority and has intentions of moving to more power from there.

BREAKING: Obama IRS Agents Seen Training With AR-15s | The Gateway Pundit

This is comforting… The scandalous government agency that targets conservatives is now training with AR-15s.
WYFF4 reported:

Republican Jeff Duncan said he made the discovery at a Maryland Federal Law Enforcement Training Center on May 23.

The congressman was touring the facility with Homeland Security officials as part of his investigation into the amount of ammunition purchases the agency conducts.

Duncan told News 4’s Sean Muserallo he saw about eight or nine shooters identified to him as IRS agents practicing at an indoor 100-yard range.

“While we were sitting there,” said Duncan, “the gentleman told them to sling their weapons and load a 30-round magazine into the AR-15s they were training with.”

Duncan said he was concerned about what he saw.

“Why do IRS law enforcement agents need standoff capability that you would have with a long rifle or with a weapon similar to an AR-15? They’re generally investigating tax evasion, fraud and money laundering. We think of the IRS as an audit agency more than doing the type of law enforcement where they have to use an AR-15.”

The IRS is very quickly becoming the American KGB. It needs to be stopped. If that means dismantling the entire IRS, scrapping it and starting over that's what needs to be done.

Pretty disturbing. The IRS is gonna be very busy oppressing & persecuting Citizens in the coming years. The Obamacare debacle will soon be a reality. Most Americans have no idea what's coming.

I agree with Ted.

We don't need an ARMED politicized IRS looking at our medical records and partnering with the NSA.

All taxes should be collected by the States, and the States then forward their equal amounts to the Federal Treasury so that that Secretary of the Debt can pay some bills and keep us safe.

But why?

Because although the libtards here have poo-pood and made jokes about a possible second revolutionary war, the government isn't. They're taking it very seriously. It's the 545 plus obama in Washington taking steps to ensure they can hang on to power and KILL any Americans that might uprise against them.

End of story.

But why?

Because although the libtards here have poo-pood and made jokes about a possible second revolutionary war, the government isn't. They're taking it very seriously. It's the 545 plus obama in Washington taking steps to ensure they can hang on to power and KILL any Americans that might uprise against them.

End of story.

Yeah, i see much darker times ahead for our nation. Big Brother is out of control. He's just gotten too big.

Not every IRS agent is training with AR-15s. Taking the sighting of a handful of IRS agents from their law enforcement division and writing that large is stupid.

Remember The Untouchables? Elliot Ness? They were going up against mobsters.

The modern day revenuer is going up against drug traffickers and the like. You want them arresting these people with a water pistol?

But why?

End of story.

Yeah, i see much darker times ahead for our nation. Big Brother is out of control. He's just gotten too big.

Big brother aint big enough, I hope that NSA guy spying on us can hear me loud and clear: If you throw the first punch, you had better not miss!

The Feds are also stocking up on riot gear.

In an effort to outfit law enforcement officers who work for the Federal Protective Service (FPS0, DHS has issued a small business set-aside solicitation for a wide variety of personnel protective equipment, including upper body and shoulder protection, thigh-groin protectors, hard shell shin guards, riot helmets, tactical gloves and much more.

The items, quantities and characteristics of the required gear were outlined in a solicitation issued on June 10 by the office of the chief procurement officer at DHS.

Included in that equipment roster, which had to be “Brand Name or Equal,” were:

111 Centurion CPX2500 Soft Shell Riot Control System upper body and shoulder protection, which must “effectively protect the torso and shoulders from blunt force trauma,” the solicitation said.
123 Centurion TPX200 thigh/groin protection systems “designed for blunt trauma protection during riot control situations,” said the solicitation. The gear “protects the thigh area and has an adjustable and removable groin protector.”
110 Hatch TS70 Centurion hard shell shin guards, which must provide “substantial protection from flying debris. Non-ballistic weapons, and blows to the leg.”
189 MaxPro-Police riot helmets, which have a “high impact molded half shell helmet with integral visor and neck protector.”

The protection equipment will be ordered under a one-year base period (running July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014), plus four one-year option periods, says the solicitation, which will conducted as a third party reverse auction on FedBid, Inc.

The equipment must be delivered to a Federal Protective Service facility in Alexandria, VA, within 45 days of the award....

Federal Protective Service plans to procure all sorts of riot protection gear | Government Security News

The Obama Administration appears to have taken Seven Days in May as a how to (and how not to) manual.

The difference for the Obamanoids is that they have a President leading the coup.

Forum List

Back