Ted Cruz Calls For End To IRS...

Gotta run. But keep in mind, the IRS is likely surveilling us all right now. And don't laugh. It's not as far-fetched as you once may have believed.

black helicopters maaaaaan.

Damn, this half this country is loosing their fucking minds.

I am so glad Obama won. It brings out the true nuts.

Well, you're obviously behind the times a bit. Try reading a Newspaper. Big Brother is using Drones now maaaaaan.

970177_484660321603749_1426700365_n.jpg

Because although the libtards here have poo-pood and made jokes about a possible second revolutionary war, the government isn't. They're taking it very seriously. It's the 545 plus obama in Washington taking steps to ensure they can hang on to power and KILL any Americans that might uprise against them.

End of story.

Yeah, i see much darker times ahead for our nation. Big Brother is out of control. He's just gotten too big.

Then change something or fucking leave.

Damn you people are loosing it.

You should be 'loosing' it too. Blindly Goose Stepping your way through it, isn't the answer. We're a better nation than this.

Gotta run. But keep in mind, the IRS is likely surveilling us all right now. And don't laugh. It's not as far-fetched as you once may have believed.

Well, you're obviously behind the times a bit. Try reading a Newspaper. Big Brother is using Drones now maaaaaan.

No foil anymore, paul. STEEL is the new standard.

No foil anymore, paul. STEEL is the new standard.

Yeah, it's both fascinating and perplexing watching all these supposed 'Conspiracy Theories' becoming Conspiracy Fact. It's happening so often, and right in front of the loyal Goose Steppers' faces. Yet most of em still cling to their devout worship of Big Brother. It's very sad. I've posted this before, but i think it's worth posting again. It may explain their loyalty and worship. It's only 8 minutes. Check it out when you have time...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back