Ted Cruz Calls For End To IRS...

Not every IRS agent is training with AR-15s. Taking the sighting of a handful of IRS agents from their law enforcement division and writing that large is stupid.

Remember The Untouchables? Elliot Ness? They were going up against mobsters.

The modern day revenuer is going up against drug traffickers and the like. You want them arresting these people with a water pistol?

I understand you trust them. I can't change you. But i don't trust them. And many many others in the country feel the same way.

So Cruz says you could fill out your taxes on a postcard and "send it in".

Send it in to...who?

He wants a Flat Tax. Okay. I prefer the Fair Tax.

But who collects the tax?

Would it be fair to say then to GUT the IRS??.... if you have a simple system without thousands of pages of tax law.. you have no need for a huge department/agency

So Cruz says you could fill out your taxes on a postcard and "send it in".

Send it in to...who?

He wants a Flat Tax. Okay. I prefer the Fair Tax.

But who collects the tax?

Would it be fair to say then to GUT the IRS??.... if you have a simple system without thousands of pages of tax law.. you have no need for a huge department/agency

The truth.

Gotta run. But keep in mind, the IRS is likely surveilling us all right now. And don't laugh. It's not as far-fetched as you once may have believed.

IRS training with AR 15's

But why?

Because although the libtards here have poo-pood and made jokes about a possible second revolutionary war, the government isn't. They're taking it very seriously. It's the 545 plus obama in Washington taking steps to ensure they can hang on to power and KILL any Americans that might uprise against them.

End of story.

Yeah, i see much darker times ahead for our nation. Big Brother is out of control. He's just gotten too big.
Indeed... there's an implosion coming. It may not even resemble a war, but it will be. All we need is for some riots to get out of control and that will spin out of control real fast. When the truckers find it unsafe to deliver food to the cities and refuse to drive there, things will erupt in total chaos so fast it'll make people's heads spin. Best have that pistol/rifle/shotgun ready with plenty of ammo, because you just might need it. The cops will either be too busy to respond to a call for help, or they'll just quit because they don't want to be shot.

I'd be surprise if this DIDN'T happen at this point. It will take HORRENDOUS, DRACONIAN, DEEP cuts in the budget to get it under control, and the size of government will have to shrink by HALF. If not, if we just drudge along all apathetic and don't change, just business as usual, we're headed for disaster.

Too many bridges to nowhere, bankrolling Pelosi's relatives failed green businesses, and imposing freebies to some, and sticking the taxpayer with the burden of paying for their pet rock projects. If these wealthy congresscritters had to pay for their own pet rocks, there wouldn't be so many people mad at them right now.

They're making the wrong people pay for a living to people who have no intention of ever repaying other people except with complaints when they're told it's time to grow up and take care of themselves. The government is a lousy parent. Its adult children never grow up and leave the nest when everything is handed to them on a silver platter that other people pay for.

Gotta run. But keep in mind, the IRS is likely surveilling us all right now. And don't laugh. It's not as far-fetched as you once may have believed.

black helicopters maaaaaan.

Damn, this half this country is loosing their fucking minds.

I am so glad Obama won. It brings out the true nuts.

IRS training with AR 15's

But why?

Because although the libtards here have poo-pood and made jokes about a possible second revolutionary war, the government isn't. They're taking it very seriously. It's the 545 plus obama in Washington taking steps to ensure they can hang on to power and KILL any Americans that might uprise against them.

End of story.

Yeah, i see much darker times ahead for our nation. Big Brother is out of control. He's just gotten too big.

Then change something or fucking leave.

Damn you people are loosing it.

Shit, I've been saying that for ages. If we implemented a flat tax across all 50 states, there'd be no need for an IRS... or rather, at least a massively downsized version of it.

Not every IRS agent is training with AR-15s. Taking the sighting of a handful of IRS agents from their law enforcement division and writing that large is stupid.

Remember The Untouchables? Elliot Ness? They were going up against mobsters.

The modern day revenuer is going up against drug traffickers and the like. You want them arresting these people with a water pistol?

Okay, I'll grant you that, but look at it this way.
With a flat tax, they wouldn't need to train with AR-15s because there'd be no way to evade the tax, which would downsize the IRS or eliminate it completely, which would in turn prevent American workers from getting killed.

End of story.

Then change something or fucking leave.

Damn you people are loosing it.
Project much?

I am calling for the end of Ted Cruz. Or elevate him to the next Rethug Presidential candidate. PLease.

Doesn't Cruz also have a list of 205 Communists in the State Department or some such shit?

We may have lost bat-shit crazy Bachman, but Ted's ready to fill the void.
I like your way of arguing. Change the subject then call them crazy. Hazelnut does the same thing.

Anyway the American public is more interested in Sports than how the IRS operates or what it does, thankfully.

Ted Cruz is a national embarrassment, bringing up the rear. Rick Perry, is second, and George W. Bush being #1.

Forum List

Back