Ted Cruz CALLS FOR END to Syrian refugee resettlement to America after #Paris TERROR ATTACK

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Thank GOD, we have candidates like Cruz that will stand up for American security, and COMMON SENSE!

Right Scoop ^ | 11/13/15 | Soopermexican
Ted Cruz got down to brass tacks about what to do after the heinous Paris terror attack today.Here’s his entire statement [emphasis added]: “America must stand with our allies against the scourge of radical Islamic terrorism. This is an evil that does not discriminate between French, German or American, Christian, Muslim or Jew, soldier, football player, or concert goer. Their only goal is to murder those who do not submit to their vicious, totalitarian ideology. Our deepest condolences go out to our French allies, and I know the government of the United States stands by to offer any assistance necessary.“We...

M5khA6X.jpg

He will be attacked by the left as a racist for saying it.

Good for TED and I'm looking forward to hearing the TRUMP . These attacks should help them and knock down the naïve rinos . Even dems oughta be having a wake up call .

Ted can call for it...Obama still has over a year in office to get his 10,000 Muslims on American welfare programs.

If it was up to Obama he would put a fast track of getting them over here. He cares more about everyone that is ILLEGAL than he does us in his own country

to be expected and reasonable under the circumstances.
Under all circumstance , muslims are not compatible with Western Society Aris !! TRUMP goes the same way and his words are that any imported Syrian invaders that make it to the USA are leaving if he is elected President Aris .

Call your worthless CongressCritters and DEMAND they stop with this shipping these people into our country. or get prepared for when we get what Paris is now

edit: Call now
snip:
syrian-refugees1-680x365.jpg

From John Binder, The Hayride

After the Hayride broke the exclusive story on 10,000 Syrian refugees possibly resettling in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Metairie, it has now come to light that refugees are already coming into the New Orleans area.
Catholic Charities, which receive federal grants from U.S. Department of State/Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration, have apparently taken in two Syrian refugee families already and are expecting many more.

There are approximately 180 cities in the country that are eligible to accept the 10,000 Syrian refugees. Here is the full list of those cities, which includes Baton Rouge, Matairie and Lafayette:

US Refugee Public Affiliate Directory by zerohedge

all of it here:
Read more at Breaking! They're heeeeeere! First load of 10,000 Syrian refugees has arrived in New Orleans, being resettled into 180 unsuspecting US communities - Powdered Wig Society

Last edited:
Stop accepting Moslem nutjobs? That makes sense.

That's why the moron Obama is fast tracking subsidized mass immigration of more Moslem terrorists.

The Obama administration is moving to increase and accelerate the number of Syrian refugees who might be admitted into the United States by opening new screening outposts in Iraq and Lebanon, administration officials told Reuters on Friday.

Syria refugee crisis: U.S. opens centres to speed vetting

Stop accepting Moslem nutjobs? That makes sense.

That's why the moron Obama is fast tracking subsidized mass immigration of more Moslem terrorists.

The Obama administration is moving to increase and accelerate the number of Syrian refugees who might be admitted into the United States by opening new screening outposts in Iraq and Lebanon, administration officials told Reuters on Friday.

Syria refugee crisis: U.S. opens centres to speed vetting

dear gawd when are the people in this country going to say ENOUGH with this Man/traitor in our mist? and there's more than one: like the Whole Democrat party and most of the Republican party

100% of active terrorists are Moslem. They love to kill innocents and they hate America.

Why not allow 1.5 Million to immigrate here and collect welfare?

:cuckoo:

surfing the net saw this: How much more do we need to take here at home before you SPEAK out. ???? a video, tweets and pictures at the site
SNIP:

VIDEO=> FRENCH POLICE ARREST TERRORIST: “I Am Syrian, I Am WIth ISIS”

Jim Hoft Nov 13th, 2015 5:58 pm

AT LEAST 60 PEOPLE WERE KILLED IN TERROR ATTACKS IN PARIS FRIDAY NIGHT–

Terrorists were shouting “Allahu Akbar!”

HOSTAGES ARE BEING SHOT ONE-BY-ONE from the Bataclan Concert Hall–
Automatic gunfire is heard from inside the concert hall!!

EXPLOSIONS HEARD INSIDE THE CONCERT HALL!

The terrorists hit a number of establishments in Paris. Terrorists are holding 60-100 hostages inside the Bataclan concert hall.

A suspect arrested tonight during the French terrorist attacks told police –

“I am Syrian, I am with ISIS.”

all of it here:
VIDEO=> FRENCH POLICE ARREST TERRORIST: "I Am Syrian, I Am WIth ISIS" - The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back