🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz Endorsement By Another True American!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, I knew this endorsement was coming, but I`m still glad Mark is out there where he belongs!!!

Nancy Reagan inspires Mark Levin's presidential pick

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

With all respect ....Rambo.....I think Mark Levin is going to go the same way of Glenn Beck ....:dunno:

Another person duped by con man Cruz. The televangelist/snake oil salesman whose colleagues call a complete fraud, a wacko bird and a false prophet. It's so incredibly easy to see by just watching that clown with an open mind.

With all respect ....Rambo.....I think Mark Levin is going to go the same way of Glenn Beck ....:dunno:

I never cared for that man. (Levin)

I used to like him....I watched him often in Hannity....and I liked and agreed with what he said.

I just don't comprehend why is he endorsing Cruz.....I thought he knew better.:dunno:

Levin should have endorsed Trump.

Yo, funny Skye? But no, you are wrong girl this time! If you were a Conservative Republican? You might know why he is endorsing Ted Cruz!

"GTP"
4ac5ed5252f8711836915110ea4a3aeb.jpg

I used to like him....I watched him often in Hannity....and I liked and agreed with what he said.

I just don't comprehend why is he endorsing Cruz.....I thought he knew better.:dunno:

Yo, "Hi Skye"

"GTP"

Anyone who listens to him for five minutes would know why. Levin argues for constitutional government. So does cruz. Trump argues against it

Well, yes, I take that back. I liked him years back. Been a long time since though. He gets on my nerves now. Loud :lol:

Why should he endorse someone who opposes everything that he and the conservative movement have been working for the past twenty years?

Because he should go with the flow....with America's wish and desire.....Trump as President.

Yo, be careful what you hope for? Maybe another Obama!

"GTP"

there is only one Obama.

like there is one Stalin and one Mao ..etc...

Anyone who listens to him for five minutes would know why. Levin argues for constitutional government. So does cruz. Trump argues against it

Yo, I said that already, Trump sounds like Obama!

"GTP"

I can't listen to either for 5 minutes. Their voices....ack!

Why should he endorse someone who opposes everything that he and the conservative movement have been working for the past twenty years?

Because he should go with the flow....with America's wish and desire.....Trump as President.

So people should throw away their principles and liberty so others may get their way?

I could be wrong, but I don't think that is what she meant.

Forum List

Back