Ted Cruz exposes amnesty bill

Cruz already weathered a few hilariously botched attempts to “fact-check” his claim into oblivion, which ended with the “fact checkers” admitting he was right about the problem, but questioning whether employers would respond to this incentive on the scale he envisions. (That, of course, is a difference of opinion, not a fact check.)

For added fun, the Weekly Standard collared five of the Democrat senators who voted to cut off debate on the immigration bill, and asked for their take on the problem Cruz describes. None of them knew if the loophole had been addressed yet. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) babbled something incoherent that had nothing to do with the question; Tom Carper (D-DE) snarled that he was too busy to answer the question; and Max “Train Wreck” Baucus, the author of ObamaCare, mumbled: “We’re trying to solve that right now… I don’t know if that’s been solved.”

And the Democrats are going to call Republicans Racists for not wanting to pass that POS bill????

• Banned
Yep totally!

Good thing nobody is listening to these psychopaths. Between him and Issa, I don't know which one is crazier.
Lol..not like it matters...that bill is DOA in the house.

Good thing nobody is listening to these psychopaths. Between him and Issa, I don't know which one is crazier.

Yeah Oblammercare is so wonderful that ALL of the legislators want to opt out...

So when you can't defend your position, just label the opponent crazy...

Good strategy for the low IQ voter...

Forum List

Back