Ted Cruz has been winning lately.

Interesting scenario between the Portland cops and Antifa.....seems the cops don't like to fight with folks with clubs and shields like they have. Just once they should wade into those cowards and beat half of them to death....send a signal to the militant left like Kent State sent to their daddies.

Unexpected remarks coming from a man whose father helped kill Kennedy.

Gotta link Buttdog?

You need to ask that obese orange fool. He's the one that made that claim.

Like I said- Link?

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

What's your point? Make new thread - doesn't take away from the winning.

The point is I responded to a question dumb ass. Does't take away from Trump's winning by lying and cheating either.

Gotta link Buttdog?

Like I said- Link?

The point is I responded to a question dumb ass. Does't take away from Trump's winning by lying and cheating either.

Moron, you started it.... I suppose there was no point. Just random bit of information that no one needed.

Like I said- Link?

Moron, you started it.... I suppose there was no point. Just random bit of information that no one needed.

Got it. You think a remark about Ted Cruz is off subject in a thread about Ted Cruz. Wonderful right wing logic you got there, dumb ass.

Got it. You think a remark about Ted Cruz is off subject in a thread about Ted Cruz. Wonderful right wing logic you got there, dumb ass.

This is a thread about Cruz going after Antifa. You forgot to read the word "lately". Mentioning his awesome mustache is fine.

Your shit doesn't belong here.

Anyway, I am pleased that Cruz is coming out with balls to speak of.

This is a thread about Cruz going after Antifa. You forgot to read the word "lately". Mentioning his awesome mustache is fine.

Got it. You only want nice things said about Teddy. You think anything not nice is off subject. Again, wonderful right wing logic you got there.

Got it. You only want nice things said about Teddy. You think anything not nice is off subject. Again, wonderful right wing logic you got there.

You posted an article about his father, that related to the 2016 election cycle.

It has NOTHING to do with the thread. It was a failed attempt to score cheap points. You failed and embarrassed yourself.

Now can we get back to the winning that is taking place?

Forum List

Back