Ted Cruz has been winning lately.

Hmmm. Lying Ted didn’t have much to say about Charlottesville.
I don't believe what happened there. But you can go to a city every day and there will be a white person attacked by a black one. But you don't believe that either. For some reason the black guys **** to attack or love white women. To each their own.

I supported Ted Cruz' Senate campaign. I had two deaths in the family around election time in 2016--husband of 44 years in June, and baby sister of 63 years in November. Thanks for starting this thread, Norman. I really didn't know Cruz had run for President. He's a bright man, and I've enjoyed seeing him from time to time in his capacity as Senator from the state of my birth, beautiful Texas. I appreciate the educational aspect of your thread. :thup:

I supported Ted Cruz' Senate campaign. I had two deaths in the family around election time in 2016--husband of 44 years in June, and baby sister of 63 years in November. Thanks for starting this thread, Norman. I really didn't know Cruz had run for President. He's a bright man, and I've enjoyed seeing him from time to time in his capacity as Senator from the state of my birth, beautiful Texas. I appreciate the educational aspect of your thread. :thup:
I voted for Cruz in the primary (for president). I'm now glad Trump won, but if he weren't president, Cruz would be my preferred choice.

Wow that was some beating the guy who got a brain hemorrhage out of the Antifa creeps who ganged up on him for being a reporter or something. Just awful.

Yeah, and the tards HERE brush off this VIOLENT ASSAULT just like antifa does.

Wouldnt surprise me a bit if we ever find out some of our own here on this forum "mask up" in their spare time and assault innocent people. Wouldnt be at all surprised.

Wow that was some beating the guy who got a brain hemorrhage out of the Antifa creeps who ganged up on him for being a reporter or something. Just awful.

Wouldnt surprise me a bit if we ever find out some of our own here on this forum "mask up" in their spare time and assault innocent people. Wouldnt be at all surprised.

I hope not, but you never know. What surprised me about the beating is that I lived in the lovely State of Oregon and attended Oregon State University in Corvallis. I'm truly shocked at the violence of those people who covered themselves in black. They hit the man hard enough to kill him if he had a resultant brain hemorrhage. His life could be cut short as he experiences the kind of brain damage that can come back any time and get its victim a case of dementia caused by earlier blows to the head. It's not a pretty disease. I lost my husband of 44 years because some high school kids attacked and beat him up around 1959 or 60 in Fort Worth, Texas, giving him such a blow to the head he had a bump on his noggin when I met him 10 years later. He was okay for years, then about 10 years before he died, he started forgetting where he was when driving and missing turnoffs, and forgot his secretary of 30 years' name one day when we were in town and ran into her at WalGreen's. Getting hit on the head is pretty horrible. I hope the City of Portland cracks down on those tribal morons and puts them out of business for life for what they did to the reporter. That was a disgrace, and I'm very disappointed that such a beautiful city of Portland would allow people to be debilitated for life by such bullying.

I hope not, but you never know. What surprised me about the beating is that I lived in the lovely State of Oregon and attended Oregon State University in Corvallis. I'm truly shocked at the violence of those people who covered themselves in black. They hit the man hard enough to kill him if he had a resultant brain hemorrhage. His life could be cut short as he experiences the kind of brain damage that can come back any time and get its victim a case of dementia caused by earlier blows to the head. It's not a pretty disease. I lost my husband of 44 years because some high school kids attacked and beat him up around 1959 or 60 in Fort Worth, Texas, giving him such a blow to the head he had a bump on his noggin when I met him 10 years later. He was okay for years, then about 10 years before he died, he started forgetting where he was when driving and missing turnoffs, and forgot his secretary of 30 years' name one day when we were in town and ran into her at WalGreen's. Getting hit on the head is pretty horrible. I hope the City of Portland cracks down on those tribal morons and puts them out of business for life for what they did to the reporter. That was a disgrace, and I'm very disappointed that such a beautiful city of Portland would allow people to be debilitated for life by such bullying.

I'm not surprised at all.

This IS Antifa.

What IS surprising is that the "normal" left is unmoved by the brutality. They MOCK this man and none of them condemn it.

Were any arrests even made?

This IS Antifa.

What IS surprising is that the "normal" left is unmoved by the brutality. They MOCK this man and none of them condemn it.

That wasn't clear, except the way the police treated the injured man was despicable. Anyone who has a head injury deserves a free ride to the hospital, and those police who ignored him were in considerable dereliction of duty, imho. :(

This IS Antifa.

That wasn't clear, except the way the police treated the injured man was despicable. Anyone who has a head injury deserves a free ride to the hospital, and those police who ignored him were in considerable dereliction of duty, imho. :(

I think the mayor was behind his treatment. Not one liberal poster here condemns what happened. If ANY did, I missed it.

This IS Antifa.

I think the mayor was behind his treatment. Not one liberal poster here condemns what happened. If ANY did, I missed it.
A lot of people are ignorant about head injuries. I just got up to take my good doctor's medicine for chronic coughing, and am starting to fall asleep over the keyboard. Hope you have a lovely evening. And I pray for the man who got so beaten up by craven bullies in Portland. :bigbed:

True story. Not only has he grown an awesome mustache, but now he is challenging the larping fascists while as everyone probably knows by now, Biden made sure to praise them as courageous Americans.

"Texas Senator Ted Cruz accused Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler of ordering police to stand down and allow antifa protesters to physically engage conservative activists over the weekend.

Wheeler, who is also the commissioner of the Portland Police Bureau, has been targeted by an onslaught of criticism over the most recent clash between far-right and anti-fascist groups in the city on Saturday. A conservative journalist was reportedly assaulted by anti-fascist protesters during the violent street fighting and Cruz joined several right-wing media figures and politicians in calling for Wheeler to be investigated.

"To federal law enforcement: investigate & bring legal action against a Mayor who has, for political reasons, ordered his police officers to let citizens be attacked by domestic terrorists," Cruz tweeted Saturday, one of several pleas for more media attention and potential prosecution of the anti-fascist protesters.""

Ted Cruz demands federal inquiry of Portland mayor after Antifa attack on conservative journalist | Politics | Dallas News

What kind of an idiot mayor forces the cops stand down as fascists take over the city? He should be behind bars for having caused the hospitalization of young gay journalist, but a fine followed by a real productive job after Americans vote him out will have to do.
Isn't Ted Cruz an alien? I'l say this about Ted, he seems t consistent and is a great speaker and good at debate. Too good? Alien.

This conservative reporter is a fairy,, a man eater, a "get her don't mind me" homersexual......
So, even if true, he deserves to be assaulted by anarchist bullies and pricks from Antifa?
And mind you I say IF true. I don't know what queer grapevines you associate with.
No but why leave out the 411 on this guy, the right never does when trying to ostracise humans for being gay. With that said when you are a reporter you can get yourself in the middle of a hornets nest, hey it's part of the job...Is it right, no, but shit happens...

Good news... Antifa will leave you alone since you already have brain damage. It's called communism.

Forum List

Back