Ted Cruz Heckled At Obamacare Town Hall

I read where Obama's goons from OAF or whatever the goon squad calls themselves ANNOUNCED they were going to do this...
I'll see if I can find it..

but lets all pretend with the left how these are not plants...that only happens at Democrat meetings and town halls...:eusa_shhh:

I'll never forget those women fainting at the obama campaign speeches in 2008, I'm sure they were the bought and paid for crowd, also. :lol:

It's what they do

Or the guy college student screaming out, I LOVE YOU...and the Dear Leader responds, I LOVE YOU toooooooooooooooooooooo

that one made laugh and barf all at the same time, damned neared choked to death...
this administration is nothing but propaganda, lies and phony as all get out...but they know the Democrat base and what they will fall for that's for sure

Yup, offer them the moon and deliver nothing.

The worst fears of the GOP is that a great many people will realize that the ACA makes health care affordable for them. After 1Jan14, a great many people may well change their minds concerning the ACA. And, at the end of the year, some of the nits in Congress that have voted 40 times to kill the ACA may well find themselves out of a job.

They've spent more than $50MILLION DOLLARS lying to us about ObamaCare and yet not one of them has volunteered to give up their own tax-payer funded version of ObamaCare health care coverage.

But, jobs?

Not a word about jobs.

Most people see Cruz for the hyper-partisan radical froot loop that he is. No wonder Canada is so glad he left.

Great, some paid "protesters" heckled one of their most hated opponents.

I like my senator more and more every time he's mentioned.

What specifically do you oppose in the ACA? Since you don't know or have evidence that those who protested are paid, why state that they do?

What I oppose is my taxes have and are going up because of this debacle.
My dermatologist decided hang it up because of Obamacare.
Too many carve outs to the ACA, if it's as good as what you and obama say it is.....there should only be open arms for it, not running from it.
Even your own party admits it's going to be a train wreck.
Want some orange Kool-Aid?

It's not a horse, it's a camel. That's what committees always produce. Bill which get through Congress - and I mean historically, not today - get through and signed by compromise.

My taxes haven't changed, why have yours? People who were not insured always received care at public expense, in emergency rooms. Now they can make appointments and receive care as well as having a doctor with the time to do due diligence. In some cases provide a treatment which prevents much more expensive treatments later (think diabetes, heart disease, infections and communicable diseases) which would be paid by the taxpayer.

Thanks for the offer, I don't drink Kool-Aid but apparently you do, so keep it and enjoy. That way reality won't bother you.

Liberal politics are based on envy and hatred. Ordinary liberals are mindless muppets, with a criminally insane authoritarian sociopath's hand up their ass.

These bed wetters are too stupid to realize the people they support are the sort of rich people they would hate, but they've been convinced these rich people are "the good ones" and only care about what's best for "the poor".

Fucking dupes.

It seems that you hate a large segment of Americans. In my opinion such hatred without cause is a sign of mental illness. Are you a danger to yourself or others, or simply an ignorant loud mouth?

Pot-kettle-black........:cuckoo:

I don't hate anyone. I do pity the ignorant, even the willful ones. Though at times I call some of the most callous, disgusting and vulgar assholes. Arrogant, Self Serving, holes (a hole being something of zero substance).

Should these people be happy that Ted Cruz wants to reduce the size of federal government to near-zero, so even the Congress won't have great health care?

Sounds like they were motivated by envy and covetous feelings, they covet what others have.

Liberal politics are based on envy and hatred. Ordinary liberals are mindless muppets, with a criminally insane authoritarian sociopath's hand up their ass.

These bed wetters are too stupid to realize the people they support are the sort of rich people they would hate, but they've been convinced these rich people are "the good ones" and only care about what's best for "the poor".

Fucking dupes.

It seems that you hate a large segment of Americans. In my opinion such hatred without cause is a sign of mental illness. Are you a danger to yourself or others, or simply an ignorant loud mouth?

Without cause? Excuse the shit out of me bed wetter, but you promote policies and political whores who work to undermine my freedom to carry weapons for self defense, take my money, raise the prices of commodities I buy, and dictate what I can do with my private property.

You advance an agenda that allows babies to be sucked out of the womb, and butchered for the sake of "science". A "science" that in almost 20 years hasn't cured a cold.

If that's not enough cause to loathe mindless sniveling parasitic buttfucks like you, who aren't a "large segment" BTW, there should be no reason for anyone to hold bolsheviks or nazis in contempt.

You and "people" like you are little more than loud mouthed malcontents yourselves. The only use anyone has for you is paying you to protest shit you're programmed to hate. If you would just leave people the fuck alone, rather than stealing their shit, or making them accept things they find repulsive you wouldn't be so bad, but you're so consumed with your self righteous dogmatic bullshit that you can't help yourself from using the feds to advance policies most people don't like.

Last edited:
Should these people be happy that Ted Cruz wants to reduce the size of federal government to near-zero, so even the Congress won't have great health care?

Sounds like they were motivated by envy and covetous feelings, they covet what others have.

Fucking dupes.

you would find that with an attitude of acrid hate you have, very few people would have envy or want to covet what you have.

Pot-kettle-black........:cuckoo:

I don't hate anyone. I do pity the ignorant, even the willful ones. Though at times I call some of the most callous, disgusting and vulgar assholes. Arrogant, Self Serving, holes (a hole being something of zero substance).

It's all perspective from the one doing the viewing, wry. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back