Ted Cruz Heckled At Obamacare Town Hall

You gotta love libs, the only way they can "win" an arguement is by not letting you speak.

Just keep screaming your bumper sticker slogans enough times and you'll start believing them!

Great, some paid "protesters" heckled one of their most hated opponents.

I like my senator more and more every time he's mentioned.

Takes one to know one I guess.

Pinhead racist, that is...

Pete.... do you know when you've pwn'd Hazel?
When he reverts to calling you a racist, it's what he does when he has nothing. :clap2:

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) faced some unexpected guests at his Obamacare town hall on Tuesday night, enduring a pair of hecklers multiple times during his speech.

Video footage from NBC News shows Cruz' audience shouting "USA! USA! USA!" to compete with the protesters. The Washington Post reports that Cruz also received chants of “you have health care, we should too!” from the hecklers.

“Thank you for sharing your views," he said, according to the paper. "You know, part of the First Amendment is about respecting others.”

The line of "USA! USA!" chanters grew more vociferous, before Cruz interjected to make a "couple of observations" about the protesters.

Well, at least he didn't them tossed out, unlike President Obama...

According to NBC's Shawna Thomas, two women were taken out of the event after yelling at Obama.

zzzzzzzzz Just wait until O-Care starts, except in Red States LOL...

O-care-not has already started. It has started a decline in full time employment. It has started a decline in the economy of this nation. It has started the demise of the progressive (liberal) movement.

Nancy Pelosi is just beginning to realize "what's in the bill".

Was Ted Cruz paid to put out his viewpoint?

He is paid to represent Texans in the Senate. He is doing his job well.

Obama is paid to lead this entire country and to defend and protect our Constitution. He is a miserable failure and should be impeached.

Obama is paid to lead this entire country and to defend and protect our Constitution. He is a miserable failure and should be impeached.

Impeached?

On what grounds?

Ted Cruz is dumb as mud.

The left plants hecklers, then says "See Cruz gets heckled".

The voices for impeachment are getting louder.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) faced some unexpected guests at his Obamacare town hall on Tuesday night, enduring a pair of hecklers multiple times during his speech.

Video footage from NBC News shows Cruz' audience shouting "USA! USA! USA!" to compete with the protesters. The Washington Post reports that Cruz also received chants of “you have health care, we should too!” from the hecklers.

“Thank you for sharing your views," he said, according to the paper. "You know, part of the First Amendment is about respecting others.”

The line of "USA! USA!" chanters grew more vociferous, before Cruz interjected to make a "couple of observations" about the protesters.
I guess this is why Obummer only stages by invitation only public events. It sure keeps the distraction of dissenting voices down.

Impeached?

On what grounds?

Ted Cruz is dumb as mud.

and you're dumber than mud...here you sit on a message board and Cruz is in congress...my my:eusa_shhh:

Impeached?

On what grounds?

Ted Cruz is dumb as mud.

and you're dumber than mud...here you sit on a message board and Cruz is in congress...my my:eusa_shhh:

Ted Cruz, a very successful attorney has argued winning cases before the Supreme Court. He is a senator.

Posting on an internet message board just doesn't prove one's superior intelligence.

Should these people be happy that Ted Cruz wants to reduce the size of federal government to near-zero, so even the Congress won't have great health care?

Sounds like they were motivated by envy and covetous feelings, they covet what others have.

Liberal politics are based on envy and hatred. Ordinary liberals are mindless muppets, with a criminally insane authoritarian sociopath's hand up their ass.

These bed wetters are too stupid to realize the people they support are the sort of rich people they would hate, but they've been convinced these rich people are "the good ones" and only care about what's best for "the poor".

Fucking dupes.

It seems that you hate a large segment of Americans. In my opinion such hatred without cause is a sign of mental illness. Are you a danger to yourself or others, or simply an ignorant loud mouth?

I read where Obama's goons from OAF or whatever the goon squad calls themselves ANNOUNCED they were going to do this...
I'll see if I can find it..

but lets all pretend with the left how these are not plants...that only happens at Democrat meetings and town halls...:eusa_shhh:

I'd put money on it being Hazienut and rdean doing the heckling

anyone?

lol

but remember how the Tea Party was put down for showing anger at them..

oh the life of two faced hypocrites must be hard to live

It's probably easy for them.

Imagine if you could go through life without even being able to think, let alone not having too.

Just mindlessly regurgitating talking points and going along with whatever your fellow bed wetters do.

Dude, that's no way to talk about thanatoast. Wait its about hnut and weeniedean?.....Them too.

What specifically do you oppose in the ACA? Since you don't know or have evidence that those who protested are paid, why state that they do?

What I oppose is my taxes have and are going up because of this debacle.
My dermatologist decided hang it up because of Obamacare.
Too many carve outs to the ACA, if it's as good as what you and obama say it is.....there should only be open arms for it, not running from it.
Even your own party admits it's going to be a train wreck.
Want some orange Kool-Aid?

I read where Obama's goons from OAF or whatever the goon squad calls themselves ANNOUNCED they were going to do this...

but lets all pretend with the left how these are not plants...that only happens at Democrat meetings and town halls...:eusa_shhh:

I'll never forget those women fainting at the obama campaign speeches in 2008, I'm sure they were the bought and paid for crowd, also. :lol:

It's what they do

Rightists act as if they weren't paying a stealth tax before Obamacare through ever-increasing premiums anyway. PLUS lifetime caps, pre-existing conditions, etc...

Why? Because it doesn't comport w/ their talking points. Obama merely took Romney's (R) plan w/ minor revisions (which was developed at the Heritage Foundation mind you [eXtreme rw think tank] ;) ) and put his name on it.

'lest we forget :)

I'll never forget those women fainting at the obama campaign speeches in 2008, I'm sure they were the bought and paid for crowd, also. :lol:

It's what they do

Or the guy college student screaming out, I LOVE YOU...and the Dear Leader responds, I LOVE YOU toooooooooooooooooooooo

that one made laugh and barf all at the same time, damned neared choked to death...
this administration is nothing but propaganda, lies and phony as all get out...but they know the Democrat base and what they will fall for that's for sure

Should these people be happy that Ted Cruz wants to reduce the size of federal government to near-zero, so even the Congress won't have great health care?

Sounds like they were motivated by envy and covetous feelings, they covet what others have.

Liberal politics are based on envy and hatred. Ordinary liberals are mindless muppets, with a criminally insane authoritarian sociopath's hand up their ass.

These bed wetters are too stupid to realize the people they support are the sort of rich people they would hate, but they've been convinced these rich people are "the good ones" and only care about what's best for "the poor".

Fucking dupes.

It seems that you hate a large segment of Americans. In my opinion such hatred without cause is a sign of mental illness. Are you a danger to yourself or others, or simply an ignorant loud mouth?

Pot-kettle-black........:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back