Ted Cruz is the next Rick Santorum

He'll finish second while making a joke of himself. And he'll run an obscure campaign in the next cycle and whine that nobody cares about him.

he has really turned out to be a disappointment

I can spot a holier than thou a-hole a million miles away; saw this coming, tbh.

i used to be a supporter of his originally

then thought maybe he would be a good SC justice

lately i have gave up on that as well

He'll finish second while making a joke of himself. And he'll run an obscure campaign in the next cycle and whine that nobody cares about him.

I said that yesterday and was laughed at...

I believe Paul Ryan will be the 2020 candidate against Clinton and will win.

Doubt it. P Ryan is weak and not very likeable. Not only that, Trump is gonna crush Crooked Hillary.
Saved, to throw in your face this November. Holy fuck, you're an imbecile!

You don't have to wait to November to eat ass. Have some.
Didn't you predict Mittens would demolish President Obama (praise be unto Him!)?

Yea, cos we all know there was 95 percent voter turnout in the hood. Give up your hollow victory, guy.

Ted Cruz is the next Rick Santorum? God, I fucking hope so. :lol:

he has really turned out to be a disappointment

I can spot a holier than thou a-hole a million miles away; saw this coming, tbh.

i used to be a supporter of his originally

then thought maybe he would be a good SC justice

lately i have gave up on that as well

Of course, I liked some of the stuff he said; and even much of what he's saying. But they're just rehearsed single minded lines. He's ultimately shown his true colors during the course of this cycle. He's Lyin' Ted; a snake in the grass.

I said that yesterday and was laughed at...

I believe Paul Ryan will be the 2020 candidate against Clinton and will win.

Doubt it. P Ryan is weak and not very likeable. Not only that, Trump is gonna crush Crooked Hillary.

Didn't you predict Mittens would demolish President Obama (praise be unto Him!)?

Yea, cos we all know there was 95 percent voter turnout in the hood. Give up your hollow victory, guy.
You're saying that only Blacks voted for Obama. I always knew you were a racist. Only needed you to talk long enough for it to become crystal clear.

You predicted Mitt would beat Obama, and you most likely predicted that McCain would beat Obama, due to Palin.

Who's paying you to post all these ridiculous Cruz threads? Do they know they're dealing with a minor? It's after 10:30 your time, shouldn't you be in bed, tomorrows a school day.

I hope you're rich; because otherwise you're wasting your time being a country club republican.

LMFAO, my God that's rich, coming from a dupe that supports a guy that owns several country clubs.

Who's paying you to post all these ridiculous Cruz threads? Do they know they're dealing with a minor? It's after 10:30 your time, shouldn't you be in bed, tomorrows a school day.

I hope you're rich; because otherwise you're wasting your time being a country club republican.

LMFAO, my God that's rich, coming from a dupe that supports a guy that owns several country clubs.

Your powers of logic are really low. Country clubs have their time and place; they are not to be the concept for a national "big tent" party.

You're saying that only Blacks voted for Obama. I always knew you were a racist. Only needed you to talk long enough for it to become crystal clear.

You predicted Mitt would beat Obama, and you most likely predicted that McCain would beat Obama, due to Palin.

That's not at all what I said. But I'm not going to walk you through your retarded errors.

Forum List

Back